Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official press release by Teachaubol regarding the stuff that has been written in the media today

Respect the dud. He is working his ass off to make a success of his investment.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lmao is he really on twitter retweeted @ milanello stuff....lmaoooooo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Official press release by Teachaubol regarding the stuff that has been written in the media today
What is the original source? Where does Bee put his press releases?
lmao is he really on twitter retweeted @ milanello stuff....lmaoooooo
100% he has read this thread.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
ask him to join our beloved forum MB

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I think he totally would.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
where you at, wesley? do it!

i've forgotten the password to the twitter account :D

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
http://zeenews.india.com/sports/foo...lan-deal-but-slams-italian-media_1609293.html

He added: "In certain media I`m still seeing journalistic fabrications and suppositions in that are totally wide of the mark.

"Some of these reports are attributing to me intentions that run contrary to my real objectives. I also deny giving my opinion on questions concerning the market, and sporting and technical issues, all of which are in the hands of president Berlusconi and his staff."

He added: "I would like to make clear that Pablo Dana, interviewed today in La Repubblica, does not represent me and has no right to speak on my behalf.

"I would like to reiterate what we already know from our joint statement with Fininvest, that Milan remains under the control of President Silvio Berlusconi."

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He added: "I would like to make clear that Pablo Dana, interviewed today in La Repubblica, does not represent me and has no right to speak on my behalf.

lol, I had a hard time believing Bee had approved Dana's whining(about B's reluctance to sell) and certain retweets.

But now he himself(or the one controlling his account, Dana?) is retweeting Milanello.:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Silvio calling Bee, massacring him over the phone, asking him to shut down Dana.. No question who the more powerful partner in this relationship is.. Hope it doesn't change.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
lol, I had a hard time believing Bee had approved Dana's whining(about B's reluctance to sell) and certain retweets.

The interview was about protecting the king Berlusconi, tho. I think Bee didn't like the talk about putting Milan on stock market.

I'll ask again - where does he put his press releases?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The stock market talk came from Silvio as well.

What Bee didn't like (B didn't like) is probably Dana's transfer related statements. B&G have always been fairly secretive and misleading in transfer talk to the media, it should be kept that way.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlusconi was in Lugano to define details of the deal with Mr. Bee today

Berlusconi: "We will try to close the deal with Bee Taechaubol much sooner than the 8 weeks that we had agreed upon. It's possible."

Full interview on Milanello's timeline https://twitter.com/Milanello

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Deal closed?

http://www.football-italia.net/67569/doyen-%E2%80%98congratulations-mr-bee%E2%80%99

11392961_10153309769812534_970636865897081979_n.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't they congratulate him the at the start of May? (there was something like it, right? Was it Doyen?)

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
what I hope for is for Mr Bee to turn Milan into a commercial success in Asia. Just like what Man Utd has done.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
titles = commercial success

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
All of it seems to be getting a little messy.Someone correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Berlu has majority(52%) but Bee owns 48%

Galliani is the Co-Ceo managing Transfers assisted by Doyen Sports who act as consultants (Whether they are loaning the money or not is unclear).
Barbara manages Marketing.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I'll fully trust the deal when the signatures are placed and it's official. Till then, I'm not holding my breath. The completion of the stadium is a much bigger deal.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
CIEtuodWgAECmvR.png

Collaboration w Doyen and Milan has ended. Silvio furious.

And Doyen just so happens to be whose men?

Case closed. Don't say you haven't been warned. For a long ass time.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
beetaechaubol
I apologize to the Inter Milan family. @pablovdana words are not mine. He is not, and never will be, a part of AC Milan.

Twitter trolls already broke Dana. :lol: Meltdown boyz thinking they're getting first hand info through twitter :lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
beetaechaubol
I apologize to the Inter Milan family. @pablovdana words are not mine. He is not, and never will be, a part of AC Milan.

Twitter trolls already broke Dana. :lol: Meltdown boyz thinking they're getting first hand info through twitter :lol:

Bee released a statement that clearly said Dana was not a part of Milan yet people still treated him like his collaborator. The last tweets from Bee should make it clear

CIEtuodWgAECmvR.png

Collaboration w Doyen and Milan has ended. Silvio furious.

And Doyen just so happens to be whose men?

Case closed. Don't say you haven't been warned. For a long ass time.

This was only speculaiton by GDS, which has been anti-Bee from the beginning