Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I keep forgetting we have Bertolacci

we're not gonna rest all our starplayers

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Costacurta believes this game is more important than the one against Juve.

Just saying

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Probable lineup vs. Real Betis (4-3-3): Reina; Abate, Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu [Sky]

Kudos to Gattuso for understanding how important winning in Europe is for the club. Solid line up

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i like laxalt in midfield but kessie should rly rest

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Costacurta believes this game is more important than the one against Juve.

Just saying
tenor.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Kessie shouldn’t be starting this, we desperately need him for Juve.

Castillejo is a dead set moron for copping that red. Now Suso needs to play, hopefully the boys aren’t too burnt out for Juve. Hardly any squad rotation lately.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should field Mauri, Bertolacci and Halilović in this game. Kessie and Suso need to rest. Id go with Reina; Abate, Zapata, Musacchio, Laxalt; Bertolacci, Bakayoko, Mauri; Castillejo, Cutrone, Halilović. Might work. Would be nice to win this game, but even if we dont, it wont be the end of the world.

Sorry, no Castillejo... Try Borini. :)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
looks like its a 4231

Laxalt LM
Hakan CAM
Suso RM

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
So Betis is resting their key players but we fuckin dont? Especially when a big game such as Juve is next?

Gattuso better know what hes doing. We already have an injury crisis as It is and the last thing we need is one of Suso and Kessie to go down. This reminds me of the time Allegri played an injured TSilly in the pointless Coppa and ended up fuckin our entire season.

What's the fuckin point of having the likes of Bertolacci and Halilovic in the squad if they cant even be trusted starting against Betis B team?. Or is Gattuso that fucking paranoid about losing his job?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Real Betis (4-3-3): Reina; Abate, Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Laxalt; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu [Sky]

Kudos to Gattuso for understanding how important winning in Europe is for the club. Solid line up
Marked this.

Will see if you fuckin bitch about players getting injured/too fatigued when we play Juve.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
cannot understand this ‘resting’ business, unless a player is in the red zone or something

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Hasn’t the coach got the players really fit? Do they really need rest already? I think his first eleven still needs to gel...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This team beat us at our home already... need our strongest line up ... a loss or a draw could be bad for morale...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Higuain is out for this? Well fuck.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
So Betis is resting their key players but we fuckin dont? Especially when a big game such as Juve is next?

Gattuso better know what hes doing. We already have an injury crisis as It is and the last thing we need is one of Suso and Kessie to go down. This reminds me of the time Allegri played an injured TSilly in the pointless Coppa and ended up fuckin our entire season.

What's the fuckin point of having the likes of Bertolacci and Halilovic in the squad if they cant even be trusted starting against Betis B team?. Or is Gattuso that fucking paranoid about losing his job?

I'm slanting more towards this point of view - If Betis are playing their B team and we have Juventus coming up in the league where we are fourth and on course for our goal of CL qualification, we need to manage fatigue and injuries properly. Especially when we are already missing a whole bunch of important players. Even Allegri said that the Milan match was more important to Juventus than the CL Man Utd match.

Even if we lose against Betis, which is not guaranteed, we will likely finish second anyway and qualify for the knockout round. Even if finishing second means we are drawn against a top team we will hopefully have reinforcements at that stage so we might still have a chance.

At the end of the day we need to focus on our goal which is CL qualification - top 4 is more achievable than EL. We need to prioritise, it would be nice to get top 4, win EL and Coppa Italia, but trying to win 'em all might lead us to losing out on all of the targets.

Of course we are Milan and we should be aiming high, but we need to be realistic at this point with the injury crisis.

Just put the second team all out there and hope that someone (Halilovic?) shows a bright spark to put himself in the reckoning for selection for the first team.

Reina; Bellanova, Musacchio, Simic, Laxalt; Mauri, Montolivo, Bertolacci; Halilovic, Tsadjout, Borini

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

You’ve literally mirrored my thoughts here Ash.

Only thing that makes sense to me here is Gattuso is trying to save his job. We have two big games coming up after this in Juve and Lazio, if we lose this and those two his job is gone. Pathetic really.

I can see another T.Silva case here. If Suso or Kessie goes down, he should just lose his job on stupidity.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cannot understand this ‘resting’ business, unless a player is in the red zone or something

Hasn’t the coach got the players really fit? Do they really need rest already? I think his first eleven still needs to gel...

if the guys at the end of the bench start...the same ppl complaining about not resting players..would still complain

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
if the guys at the end of the bench start...the same ppl complaining about not resting players..would still complain

:star::star::star::star::star:

People will always find something negative to complain about.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
This will definitely be a tough match, but for some reason i'm more confident about this one, than the home match.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just over 2 hrs to go! Forza Milan!

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Easy game, we should sub out Suso and Kessie early in the second half if they are starting, by then, we will be up by at least 2 goals. Forza Milan!

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I mean, I wish that that happens, but why do you think that it will be such an easy game?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Schedule