Official Hockey thread (NHL, NCAA, etc.)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some serious bad lucky by the wings in this game so far.

0.01 :conf:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Kingsssssssssssss :D

Just jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else here in LA. :p

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Incredible first period in game 3 between Pens and Philly at Wells Fargo Centre, 4-2 so far, about a thousand fights and penalties, classic hockey.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
7-3 OMG i am loving this game ... NHL back after so many years :D yes yes

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
7-3 OMG i am loving this game ... NHL back after so many years :D yes yes

What a game!!! Hartnell just raised the roof, so many fights. Fucking pussies are the pens

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:
Some MMA here

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Finally florida panthers win :D good series i am liking this playoffs :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was 133 penalty minutes in that Flyers - Pens game. holy cow.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
There was 133 penalty minutes in that Flyers - Pens game. holy cow.

Haha yeah they really cannot stand each other. I think the Pens took a good two thirds of those minutes as well, the Flyers just baited them into cheap shots, Asham's was the worst. Looks like it could be a clean sweep of the series. I want the Kings, the Rangers and the Blackhawks out then I think the Flyers will be one of the favourites.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha yeah they really cannot stand each other. I think the Pens took a good two thirds of those minutes as well, the Flyers just baited them into cheap shots, Asham's was the worst. Looks like it could be a clean sweep of the series. I want the Kings, the Rangers and the Blackhawks out then I think the Flyers will be one of the favourites.

Yeah, lots of cheap shots by the Pens... They clearly lost it. Preassure of three heavy defeats I guess. How they concede 20 in three games?
Though I think Neal's hit that caused the brawl at the thrid period was clean. Don't know how he escaped a fight. He will problably be a target next game.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rangers are going to rip them apart now they've found their feet. They only really lost due to an own goal. I think they're a good call for it with Lundqvist in net, best in the league by some way.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Devils 3 up against the Panthers in the first period on home ice, can't see them choking like the pens the other day, don't know how this Florida team got to the playoffs!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's life line for the Wings. A defeat today and there's no way back.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope they can do it, I really like Datsyuk, probably the most likeable top talent in the league.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Panthers bring it back to 3-2, my my.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope they can do it, I really like Datsyuk, probably the most likeable top talent in the league.

Problably my favourite player in NHL. Wish he could shot a penalty every game :D

A brazilian interested in hockey?

now i've seen it all.

It's popular around here.
There's live games on TV and such

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Problably my favourite player in NHL. Wish he could shot a penalty every game :D

It's popular around here.
There's live games on TV and such

Definitely, fastest hands in the league, without a doubt! I've got a jersey from the last cup win with his name on, neglect to ever wear it to practise as my coach is a Pens fan!

Edit Devils 3-3 Panthers, mental! Brodeur gets pulled as well. 4-3 Lead taken by the panthers on the powerplay. Brian Campbell was a class experienced acquisition. WOW! They held that 4-3 lead, what a great game from the panthers!!

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
let them play ref :D flyers and penguins :p

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
let them play ref :D flyers and penguins :p

Despite the horrible goaltending, this series is very enjoyable from the neutral point of view.

I think the penguins will win a few but philly will still end up winning the series.

Ridiculous scores thus far though...4-3, 8-5, 8-4, 4-3 (after 1st period)

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed, Pens - Flyers series has been great for the neutral... And for the Flyers fans too

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
6-3 for pens .. ottawa fights back :D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
FUcking pathetic from the Flyers, Bryz is accountable for two goals but I think the players think they can get away with all the cheap shots but the refs are calling them all. Only themselves to blame, power to the Pens for taking advantage. The refs are LITERALLY calling everything here. How many penalty minutes do the Flyers want to take!?

Last edited: