Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Billsyboy1986

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, Ronaldo (R9)
from what Galliani said at lega calcio it makes me think that the siena players were targeting pato (thought i didn't notice it too much during the game) im guess pato was just getting a little frustrated and at the end when we had won he just really relaxed and cheered up.

I definitely noticed..
Almost every time he got the ball, the Siena player Rossettini, got raped by him or got reprimanded for fouling him.. He was kicked or brought down throughout the game.. It's always frustrating cos it always happens to him.. Because of his pace, players know if they let him past them, they're in serious trouble, so they're "forced" to kick, foul, man-handle him. :mad:

Which is why I think its perfectly understandable, if not condonable that Pato has started getting a little rougher with defenders himself.. he's just standing up for himself, after a year of abuse. he's young and athletic which is why he can handle it, but pretty soon he could get hurt badly. :cry:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I definitely noticed..
Almost every time he got the ball, the Siena player Rossettini, got raped by him or got reprimanded for fouling him.. He was kicked or brought down throughout the game.. It's always frustrating cos it always happens to him.. Because of his pace, players know if they let him past them, they're in serious trouble, so they're "forced" to kick, foul, man-handle him. :mad:

Which is why I think its perfectly understandable, if not condonable that Pato has started getting a little rougher with defenders himself.. he's just standing up for himself, after a year of abuse. he's young and athletic which is why he can handle it, but pretty soon he could get hurt badly. :cry:
I believed it happened and it mustve been bad cause galliani said something about it, but idk i guess with my stream quality it just wasnt easy for me to see.

I've long believed that pato had to be a little rougher, because i'd watch him get fouled and he's too proud (as are most milan players) to dive, so the ref doesn't notice at all - and i did notice that pato was a little rougher on the defenders which is what he needs to do to be a successful forward.

All in all i think it was a good learning experience for him, with a justifiable reaction from him

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I think after a while kaka got tired of this kind of treatment too. It's not nice to not be able to showcase all your talent because stupid fouls are allowed. That said it reinforces the point that only truly special players make it in Italy (MVB, zz and ronaldo) but even they either eventually succumb to their injuries or get bored and leave.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I'd Give My Life To Score Against Inter - Milan's Alexandre Pato
'The Duck' would lay everything on the line to score against the Rossoneri's fierce rivals...
Aug 28, 2009 9:20:22 AM

The tension is building ahead of Saturday's Derby della Madonnina between Milan and Inter, and Alexandre Pato has made no bones about his desire to score against the Nerazzurri.

"I believe that Inter are strong, very strong," Pato explained to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"They have won the Scudetto and showed great quality. But Milan are not inferior. To win the derby is very important. It can give you confidence, help to raise your self-esteem.

"We were given up for dead after pre-season, but it's not like that. And we will prove it. What would I give up to score against Inter? My life. Football is my life - it's everything."

The 19-year-old also reflected on Milan's Champions League draw, which has pitched them up against Olympique de Marseille, Zurich and Real Madrid. The young Brazilian could not hide his happiness at coming up against Kaka, but insists that their friendship will be put aside when they take to the pitch.

"We're starting the Champions League. It's a hard group, very hard. Not only is there Real Madrid, but Marseille and Zurich as well. [It's] not easy to progress.

"It will be emotional to meet Kaka again. 'Ricky' is always a friend, a guy who I shared some great moments with. But, of course, for 180 minutes I don't know him - he's an opponent, that's it."

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

Nice words but If he say he would give his life for Milan , that will be enough for him to make us all love him.:)

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I would prefer that our players would restrain from making life-long promises to the club. It's all too familiar and only makes me doubt, after our last stars.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
He try something today.. but the rest of the team doesn't help.

Must be a shit have Borriello in front as a fellow striker.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
tried what?? everybody was useless!!

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
pato you are still the best..but there was an incident with a inter defender i missed that...what happened..it is probably pato passed him so nice that he got pissed of him or something

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I cant see Pato wanting to stay at Milan next season if things dont improve. We need some bigs buys or he will be demanding to leave.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
If we finish outside the 4 I cant see Pato WANTING to stay

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
I cant see Pato wanting to stay at Milan next season if things dont improve. We need some bigs buys or he will be demanding to leave.

that's what i afaird always! he will leave next season, if we will buy some a players in a start of transfer open i am sure he will stay:o

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pato will be with Milan for sometime to come because he will receive lots of contract extensions, he will stay while Milan can afford to keep him & with him being on alow salary he can have lots of increases until is is on one of the world's highest salaries.

He might want even more in the end as lots of players often do & this will determine if he leaves.

Milan will always say that are going for trophies & that is enough from this point of view.

Last edited:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
If we dont make top four again this season, theres probably a huge chance he will leave.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
I think he tried something against Inter, but alone he couldn't do much.
and i also think that he will leave for the next season.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
it was awesome when he passed stupid maicon

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think he tried something against Inter, but alone he couldn't do much.
and i also think that he will leave for the next season.

Not a chance he will be leaving anytime soon.

He will soon be signing anew contract.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
He did well,esspecially when you consider how bad other players were. He set up beautifuly for Ronaldinho when it was still 0-0 only for him to miss the ball and then of course,appeal for penalty.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Pato will be with Milan for sometime to come because he will receive lots of contract extensions, he will stay while Milan can afford to keep him & with him being on alow salary he can have lots of increases until is is on one of the world's highest salaries.

He might want even more in the end as lots of players often do & this will determine if he leaves.

Milan will always say that are going for trophies & that is enough from this point of view.

If we dont qualify for the Champs league next season which is a real possibility he will demand a move. He was already saying this season he wants to challenge for major honours. Our team can not do that at the moment.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Pirlo, Pato, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, T.Silva, Kaka
If we dont qualify for the Champs league next season which is a real possibility he will demand a move. He was already saying this season he wants to challenge for major honours. Our team can not do that at the moment.

I am sure we will qualify and even more, we still can win Scudetto this yaer.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Signing abig contract extension will ease any problems he has.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I am sure we will qualify and even more, we still can win Scudetto this yaer.

Champs league is possible, Inter are so far in front of us its crazy. This is the best Inter i have known and they have a world class coach in Mourinho. You could give Milan a 20 point head start and Inter would probably still finish on top.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Champs league is possible, Inter are so far in front of us its crazy. This is the best Inter i have known and they have a world class coach in Mourinho. You could give Milan a 20 point head start and Inter would probably still finish on top.

When you consider that Milan are now weaker & Inter stronger & Milan have twice finished over 20 points behind recently then I would say that Milan would need 30 points.

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
577-2.jpg

• Position:Forward
  • Birthdate:9/2/1989
  • Birthplace:Pato Branco , Brazil
  • Height:179 cm
  • Weight:71 kg

Pato Pato Gol!!!

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
don't know why ancelotti make pato a striker..

in Inter he used to play(when Abel put him to play)

Iarley-Fernandão
Pato

Than Fernandão goes away..

Pato-Adriano
Andrezinho(Giuliano)

Just like Kaká.