Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
In San Siro: e con il numero dieciii, Zlataaaan: Ibrahimovic!!!!!!!!!! :star:

:D And a lot of the crowd stop after they reach Ibraaaaaaa..

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
“The No 10 jersey will go to Ibrahimovic,” confirmed Diavolo Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Thursday.

Seedorf said: “I never asked for the 10, I inherited it from Manuel Rui Costa. But I’ve spoken to Ibra and told him that I would be pleased if it was passed to him – he deserves it.”

as usual, i am completely unaware as to why this is a big deal...so shirt numbers are assigned?

i kind of assumed they were just chosen by the players based on what their favorite number was :conf:

when i played, i always wore shirt number 8 :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
as usual, i am completely unaware as to why this is a big deal...so shirt numbers are assigned?

i kind of assumed they were just chosen by the players based on what their favorite number was :conf:

when i played, i always wore shirt number 8 :proud:

the 10 just has a little bit more prestige than other numbers...more of a pr thing really....as u know many great players have worn our #10 so giving it to zlatan now is just kind of an extension of tying him to this legacy/ a good excuse for galliani to fawn over him/also fans have the choice to buy a new jersey since #11 will be outdated

i wore #6 ...but i always wanted 10 :)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
thanks for keeping me in the loop CP :thumbsup:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Before the era of crazy numbers (anything over 24) the #10 was usually reserved for the best player or the playmaker (which most times were one in the same), the player with "a little bit extra"

Ibra deserves it

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Ibra lifted that spell

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
the 10 just has a little bit more prestige than other numbers...more of a pr thing really....as u know many great players have worn our #10 so giving it to zlatan now is just kind of an extension of tying him to this legacy/ a good excuse for galliani to fawn over him/also fans have the choice to buy a new jersey since #11 will be outdated

i wore #6 ...but i always wanted 10 :)

#14 :proud:

i have a special bond with that number. i don't know why, its not cos of Henry or anybody, i just find it the perfect kit number

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't like it cause I already identified him with the 11. He was building this number for himself... From the cursed number to Zlatan's number.

Anyway, doesn't make any difference

Last edited:

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
I don't like it cause I already identified him with the 11. He was builting this number for himself... From the cursed number to Zlatan's number.

I must agree with this. Although I'm sure #10 will look very epic on him, whenever I take a look at #11 I just think "Ibra". It's HIS number... And it fits perfectly.

Speaking of numbers (bit offtopic :D) - I wonder who'll pick up #9 and #11 :eek:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'm gonna buy the yellow #10 for sure...cannot wait for it

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy the yellow #10 for sure...cannot wait for it

:proud:

Nike_BarcelonaAwayJersey_Messi10_2008-2009_1.jpg

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
dont see why zlatan should not get the number 10. in recent times, he's done more than seedorf in terms of playmaking. much much more. i'ma buy that jersey of course, original red+black though. needs to see the yellow. when i played back in the day, i got numbers like 15, 16, 18 i think one time. and then i got 21. :D:D:D too bad i was playing LB and not in front of the defence. LOL i really like 21. my favourite two digit no.

Reaction score
dont see why zlatan should not get the number 10. in recent times, he's done more than seedorf in terms of playmaking. much much more. i'ma buy that jersey of course, original red+black though. needs to see the yellow. when i played back in the day, i got numbers like 15, 16, 18 i think one time. and then i got 21. :D:D:D too bad i was playing LB and not in front of the defence. LOL i really like 21. my favourite two digit no.

21 as to ZI , Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Yeah, that would fit perfectly too.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
21 as to ZI , Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Yeah, that would fit perfectly too.

its still weird to me to see anyone not pirlo in milan with 21. my eyes are just so accustomed to it.

as far as ibra #10, all for it.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
this summer will be the last chance for ibra-san to move to other club.if at 1 september he will be in AC MILAN's squad,it means his career pretty much will finish with ac milan.fingers crossed.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I don't like it cause I already identified him with the 11. He was building this number for himself... From the cursed number to Zlatan's number.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyways, if Ibra does take the #10, I can see #11 going to El Shaarawy

The bigger question is: Who is gonna take #9?

Atm, we have no player who looks suitable enough to wear it. We have no pure CF in the team right now

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
“The No 10 jersey will go to Ibrahimovic,” confirmed Diavolo Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Thursday.

Seedorf said: “I never asked for the 10, I inherited it from Manuel Rui Costa. But I’ve spoken to Ibra and told him that I would be pleased if it was passed to him – he deserves it.”

The Swedish international wore the No 11 in 2011-12.

Meanwhile, Galliani paid tribute to the departing Dutchman who was signed from city rivals Inter in 2002.

He’s a player who has won four and a half Champions League titles,” he noted. “He won at Ajax, Real Madrid and two at Milan, but also a half one with Real before he went to Inter.

“He’s had an extraordinary career and I have great memories of him. He was someone who was able to play in a variety of roles.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The bigger question is: Who is gonna take #9?

Atm, we have no player who looks suitable enough to wear it. We have no pure CF in the team right now

Antonio+Nocerino+AC+Milan+v+Lecce+Serie+JFezwcVTdoUl.jpg

Schedule