Question !!!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still loading for me and I've been for about 5 minutes on that page. I've removed it and PMed Nesta_86 in order for him to fix that (either diminish the size or move it to a better host; since it has loaded for scharatz quite fast, I think it's the host).

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Two days it diffcult for me to load the site: I don’t the prob. :conf:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand what you're saying. The site wasn't working for you? It worked perfectly fine for me for the past couple of months. In fact, I can't remember when the last downtime was.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now he has added the link to his site + it has the fuckin same effect.

Btw, I'm not on 56k dial-up either.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
... and I still get the message that the picture is loading...

(yes, the page shows up rather quickly.. but it never stops loading, according to the IE status bar thingy)

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
His signiture seems to be slowing down any thread he posts in, it wouldn't be so bad but he religiously goes through every thread and puts a post. If you dont believe me go to the new posts section when he is logged on and you will get a list of like 30 posts of his. It is making everything dificult to load for me because of his damn fucking signiture.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're talking things through via PM. His host is to blame.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
sorry guys.....;))) i think that i reapir the problem.The host is the problem.I uploaded my signature in other site.I hope that the problems will stop now

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MaGasTeR said:
And the relevance of this to this thread is?

Also, you've stated in another thread, if I recall correctly, that you're using Maxthon, which is IE with bells and whistles. :tongue: Same holes, same bugs, same diminishment of productivity.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Much better now :)

----

Who cares, magaster. Even much hyped Firefox isn't all that. I installed it once, found all the plugins + extensions to be a pain in the *** + threw it off right after. Installed Netscape 8.0 recently + find it much more user-friendly. I'm not a geek, I want a simple thing called convenience.

Anyway, thanks David + NeSTa for seeing to the prob so quickly.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Who cares, magaster. Even much hyped Firefox isn't all that.
I know it's off topic, but I have Firefox. It looks, feels and works exactly the same as IE, as far I can see, so there are no differences there. But if it's safer then that gives it an advantage in my book ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
scharatz said:
I know it's off topic, but I have Firefox. It looks, feels and works exactly the same as IE, as far I can see, so there are no differences there. But if it's safer then that gives it an advantage in my book ;)

Yea, just wait until it's more popular, then it will be targeted just like IE ;) I think some of its flaws were exposed recently.

Schedule