The Cricket Thread

Who's the player of the decade?

• Total voters

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Dropped catch, missed run outs and above all decision to pick Philander in place of Abbott. Final's gonna be a snoozefest with Aussies winning it comfortably.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
No chance. WCDhoni (this is a reference to EuroMax) and India are too strong for the Aussies. They won't give it back.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No chance. WCDhoni (this is a reference to EuroMax) and India are too strong for the Aussies. They won't give it back.

:lol::lol:

You are talking as if India are Aussies of noughties and Aussies as Kiwis :tongue:;)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good jinx, man..

So happy for New Zealand. Also sad for South Africa, but I prefer the Kiwies slightly although AB De over everyone.

Now I really really hope NZ can beat Australia/India. Perhaps India should win the semi so that NZ has a much better chance of winning the final.

McCullum is a remarkable captain. Brilliant tactics throughout. (Drawing Steyn and Morkel out by taking a powerplay early was remarkable today).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
And Boult is probably a leading contender to the player of the tournament. But there is no way he could have been so effective without the masterful manner in which McCullum had used him.

Brendon McCullum, MVP.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Good jinx, man..

So happy for New Zealand. Also sad for South Africa, but I prefer the Kiwies slightly although AB De over everyone.

Now I really really hope NZ can beat Australia/India. Perhaps India should win the semi so that NZ has a much better chance of winning the final.

McCullum is a remarkable captain. Brilliant tactics throughout. (Drawing Steyn and Morkel out by taking a powerplay early was remarkable today).

When did he take the second powerplay ?.... i remember checking the bowling figures and Steyn had been slaughtered ... this explains it then.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
s.africa dint choke. They lost to a better team.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
s.africa dint choke. They lost to a better team.
1tAiKlw.jpg

26F1539E00000578-3009039-image-a-47_1427192288860.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
We are going to beat india.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Graeme Smith is one handsome mofo

The Star Sports commentary lineup is my favorite part of the tournament

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Greame smith looks good but his accent is annoying. Fucking s.african and n.zeqlan accents are the worst.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Heavy 'Strayan accents are the worst. Talking about Shane Warne here.

~

And now they got Brian freaking Lara on! Star Sports you beauty. Almost makes me want to forgive them for dedicating four channels to only cricket highlights for the past month.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Heavy 'Strayan accents are the worst. Talking about Shane Warne here.

~

And now they got Brian freaking Lara on! Star Sports you beauty. Almost makes me want to forgive them for dedicating four channels to only cricket highlights for the past month.

Still nothing w/o Boycott and Bill Lawry

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
328? Pffft WCDoni and Virat Tendulkar will chase that down in their sleep :o

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
phew AUstralia down . Rohit triple hundred coming

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ladrimancer's team is fucked brah.

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
328 good score ......... ten years ago

Remember kaif and yuvraj chasing 326 against England in England .
Also special mention to Dada(ganguly's) hairy chest show

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Steven Smith - class act (and my fantasy team captain). India did well to come back to it - saved around 40 runs with the quick wickets.

Whoever wins.. I hope Trent Boult destroys them on Sunday.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Virat "the Chaser" Kohli in, RIP Australia

EDIT:

black-guys-laughing.gif

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
The Indian cricket team is a disgrace, bunch of talentless cunts with tons of attitude.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you were lucky virat droped the catch , otherwise ur fodder team also wud have been bowled out .

Yeah right.... looool. We are better than india in every department, particularly in green top pitches. India only have an advantage on flat wickets.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Yeah right.... looool. We are better than india in every department, particularly in green top pitches. India only have an advantage on flat wickets.

They do struggle when not playing at home. My pal said NZ recently beat em 5-0 :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
India lol. Fodderhli lol. Lol at ur stupid batsmen haha. So overrated in away conditions. We got starc, johnson, watson, falukner, hazlewood and maxwell for bowling depth. What do you have lol?

Schedule