Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Pirlo, R. Baggio, Kompany, Bergkamp, Van Basten, ...
I also doubt if Ronaldo would play well with Pippo ? Tevez and Pippo looks a better duo ... but on the other hand Ronaldo scores so easily ... 3 goals on the WC while everybody was saying he didn't play good football.

I would like to see Ronaldo coming :cool:, but I would prefer Tevez ... I can't understand why we let Sobis slip away if Tevez would not be coming ??? Even if we would get Ronaldo, then Sobis would be usefull next to Pippo and Gila. A good team needs 4 strikers that are good enough ...

Reaction score
Ronaldo doesn`t do good in WC(world cup) He only does good in WC(restrooms).

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Pooria said:
Ronaldo doesn`t do good in WC(world cup) He only does good in WC(restrooms).
Ronaldo provide some decent display @ WC unlike Ronaldinho. :)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
sheva was a choker in big games, but i'm still not convinced about ronnie's ability, however he can score in big games. would I want him...not really, but I'd like Galliani try and prove all of us doubters wrong and the Milan Lab can help Big Ron out.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
MaGasTeR said:
yes his finishing is exellent but he cannot run is my problem but then if we sign him we must sign another prospect strtiker also

panov

Primavera
Reaction score
Galliani should think about milan's future.Ronaldo is 30 years of age.Although Pippo is in the best form ever he is 33 and I wish him to play at the age of 50 :D , reallity is that if we bring Ronaldo then after 2 or 3 years we have to look for 3 strikers to fill the 4 strikers spot along with Gila.Having this on mind i realy think that we should bring some young blood angry for success and also a long time investment.The only 2 classy players that are worth matnioning are Tevez and Torres.Ronaldo in form is a pure class but who can garantee that he will be ever back in form?!

milanslalu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baresi, tasotti, van basten, kaka, nesta, gattuso, maldini, pirlo, inzaghi,
"We have asked for Ronaldo from Real and the player is keen, but first of all we need to negotiate with Real Madrid," said Galliani after Milan's win in Serbia.

Milan have already missed out on the likes of Hernan Crespo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who both joined city rivals Internazionale, due to their reluctant approach to transfer deals because they were unsure if they would qualify for Europe.

However, the cheque book can now be opened and Ronaldo is ready to return to the city where he played five seasons with Inter.

Carlos Tevez of Corinthians is another Milan target, while many more names will inevitably be linked with the Italian giants between now and August 31, when the transfer

http://www.sportinglife.com/

I don't know wheather good news or bad one

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well i think if we were to sign him we would have to wait at leats a month to get him back to himself as far as fitness we cant expect Ronaldo well madrid cant expect Ronaldo to play like his old self until he loses some weight

Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
sheva was a choker in big games, but i'm still not convinced about ronnie's ability, however he can score in big games. would I want him...not really, but I'd like Galliani try and prove all of us doubters wrong and the Milan Lab can help Big Ron out.
I don`t realy think Sheva was doing any good for us in the last game,remember the game in the last CL that we played against Barcelona?In the first leg when their defence was so tight,Sheva couldn`d even stop the ball well, after recieving passes(I was happy after that match that we didn`t lose 5-0 ) ...He was getting slower and slower and thats a good thing that we sold him for cash...Now all we have to do is to look for a fresh striker.

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
prokeneda said:
Something is sure: if RONALDO had played in the San Siro game against Red Star in place of Gila, the game ends by 4-0 for Milan coz Ronaldo never misses all the oportunities Gila found.

How can you be opposed to this transfer, the guy never misses, he is the most efficient striker in front of GK in the world ( = Sheva ) I can already imagine him facing the GK after a wonderfull assist by Kaka' or Pirlo.

Some of you said he has only 2 years of Football in front of him, i say that's enough for me coz i want Milan to be strong RIGHT AWAY. We 'll get Torres next year or in 2008 to replace Pippo.

Keep having faith guys.

Yeah , i think we don't have be angry about ronaldo. THE MISTAKE WAS DONE LAST YEAR WHEN WE BOUGHT GILARDINO ... he can't even score a goal when he is in an offside position !!! :mad:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
what is wrong with u guys attacking gila.! he is still young and can improve, and on the other hand u keep defending ronaldo who is 30 years old and if we sign him and he doesnt do good then what.
last year gila didnt do that good but what did u expect? him to score as much as he did at parma? well if u did expect that then u really cant tell the difference between playing at milan and at parma. when at parma everyone was passing to gila so he can score cuz they had no better.. milan on the other hand has a squad full of world class players, they dont play the sort of game relying at 1 player only.
and ronaldo.. he is already 30, he has no time to improve.. ok lets buy him but what will be done? we will secure a striker for a season maybe two if he does really good and gets back to his form.. and one year from now we will be right here having this same conversation.. the need for renewal of the team. u want ronaldo ok lets get him but not get ronaldo and thats it bcuz he isnt the solution, believe me he can only be good as a short time solution but is that what we need?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jangatt said:
Yeah , i think we don't have be angry about ronaldo. THE MISTAKE WAS DONE LAST YEAR WHEN WE BOUGHT GILARDINO ... he can't even score a goal when he is in an offside position !!! :mad:
Yet he got 17 league goals last season ROFL.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jangatt said:
Gila was no mistake the mistake is we havnt yet signed another striker

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
MaGasTeR said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think its because Brazil had relatively easy games. With Ghana's defense attempting to press and catch Brazil offside, his slow pace actually worked in his favour. :D I thought the best Brazilan forward, by far, was Robinho as Adriano was even more disappointing than Ronaldo.

Thing I don't like about strikers is the lack of movement off the ball. I didn't like the way Sheva played for Ukraine this past WC. Whenever an opponent plays keep ball at the back or is building through the defense, a striker putting pressure on the back line is bound to unsettle them resulting in mistakes. Pippo, Iaquinta, Henry, even Gila and Ruud, to some extent, do this. Ronaldo, Drogba, Adriano dont.

But when Ronaldo has the ball, you can still see flashes of his brilliant past - ball control, passes and shots. Maybe he could be a success, but I dont see him as that much less of a gamble than Tevez.

Problem is, Gila's current goal drought might just sway the management to re-adapt their experience policy. Because at 30, he has 2-3 more years to give yet tons of experience in high pressure games. Regarding the positive and negative comments towards the management, even though I'm also proud of the past 20 years, I most certainly am more interested in both the long and short term futures of the club.

Either way, I hope he does well if he comes - but I'd rather have Tevez.

Primavera
Reaction score
galliani about ronaldo:

"Should he arrive, it will be good, otherwise we will play with who we have, who are good, too."

:head: :conf: :head: :mad:

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
1080 said:
galliani about ronaldo:

"Should he arrive, it will be good, otherwise we will play with who we have, who are good, too."

:head: :conf: :head: :mad:
i hate this statement... it makes me scream! damn :cry:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
jangatt said:
Oh my god what a fool. Do you know anything about the team at all? How many of our games did you watch last season? Obviously not many! Pathetic :head:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
The Rossoneri have confirmed that they are keen to take the Brazilian back to Italy and appear ready to make a bid for the player.

But it seems that money is not the main objective for Real in the negotiations. Their long-term target remains Kaká, and president Ramon Calderon is reportedly ready to suggest an exchange of the two players.

"I know Milan have already talked to the player and I don't think that is right, but we are still prepared to receive representatives from any friendly club," Calderon said.

"We don't want to get rid of Ronaldo, but we are prepared to negotiate.

"If Ronaldo wants to leave we'll have to look for a solution, we don't want money, we want something else.

"It would not be bad to change Ronaldo for Kaká."

Oh god. if they give kaka away for rotundo I will not be able to watch this season. Ideally milan will refuse parting with kaka, madrid will not give us ronaldo, and our only option will be tevez!!

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, sheva, weah, kaka, pirlo, berlin wall(cannavaro).
im relaxed.

i think everything is under wraps.

i think the management was serious when they said they like to surprise the tifosi at the end of the transfer season.

there is no way calderon is going to let ronaldo go without getting his paedophile hands on kaka. he is still sore about what the milan management said about him a few weeks ago. i mean seriously, what would you do if you were him?

so here we are, with shitloads of cash, and one of the best strikers in the world wanting to come to europe.

we are getting tevez next week, im sure if it.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
radioactivenerd said:
The Rossoneri have confirmed that they are keen to take the Brazilian back to Italy and appear ready to make a bid for the player.

But it seems that money is not the main objective for Real in the negotiations. Their long-term target remains Kaká, and president Ramon Calderon is reportedly ready to suggest an exchange of the two players.

"I know Milan have already talked to the player and I don't think that is right, but we are still prepared to receive representatives from any friendly club," Calderon said.

"We don't want to get rid of Ronaldo, but we are prepared to negotiate.

"If Ronaldo wants to leave we'll have to look for a solution, we don't want money, we want something else.

"It would not be bad to change Ronaldo for Kaká."

Oh god. if they give kaka away for rotundo I will not be able to watch this season. Ideally milan will refuse parting with kaka, madrid will not give us ronaldo, and our only option will be tevez!!

They are not THAT stupid. There is no way they would make that swap. We would be much worse off losing Kaka. I honestly think that if we don't get Ronaldo, this is the team is the team we will have for this season. At least until Jan.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Pooria said:
We don`t want Ronaldo to replace our young and developing Gila,we want a superscorer to share his experience with our young players and meanwhile help our team.

dont need young player, we need exprerience+Big name players wwwwwww.....

Forza Milann

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milansom said:
dont need young player, we need exprerience+Big name players wwwwwww.....

Forza Milann
Just not Ronaldo!!.How can you want him, he's fat, slow and lost everything that once made him great.

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
Il Real Madrid conferma che Ronaldo ha chiesto di essere ceduto al Milan. "Lo sanno tutti, a partire dal presidente Ramon Calderon per arrivare fino all'allenatore Fabio Capello - ha dichiarato un portavoce del club spagnolo -. La decisione è presa, non ci sono margini per tornare indietro. Adesso dobbiamo risolvere la situazione e perfezionare la cessione nel più breve tempo possibile. Il Real Madrid dovrà muoversi immediatamente per rinforzarsi". from www.sports.it

real madrid agent confirmed that ronaldo wants milan. " Everyone knows from calderon till the coach capello. The desicion has been taken already and there is no chance that it will be changed or go back. Now we have to conclude this transfer as soon as possible because Real madrid have to buy another player immediatly"

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
jangatt said:
Il Real Madrid conferma che Ronaldo ha chiesto di essere ceduto al Milan. "Lo sanno tutti, a partire dal presidente Ramon Calderon per arrivare fino all'allenatore Fabio Capello - ha dichiarato un portavoce del club spagnolo -. La decisione è presa, non ci sono margini per tornare indietro. Adesso dobbiamo risolvere la situazione e perfezionare la cessione nel più breve tempo possibile. Il Real Madrid dovrà muoversi immediatamente per rinforzarsi". from www.sports.it

real madrid agent confirmed that ronaldo wants milan. " Everyone knows from calderon till the coach capello. The desicion has been taken already and there is no chance that it will be changed or go back. Now we have to conclude this transfer as soon as possible because Real madrid have to buy another player immediatly"
ok good news.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Gila#11. said:
Just not Ronaldo!!.How can you want him, he's fat, slow and lost everything that once made him great.

Read this comment...

prokeneda said:
Something is sure: if RONALDO had played in the San Siro game against Red Star in place of Gila, the game ends by 4-0 for Milan coz Ronaldo never misses all the oportunities Gila found.

How can you be opposed to this transfer, the guy never misses, he is the most efficient striker in front of GK in the world ( = Sheva ) I can already imagine him facing the GK after a wonderfull assist by Kaka' or Pirlo.

Some of you said he has only 2 years of Football in front of him, i say that's enough for me coz i want Milan to be strong RIGHT AWAY. We 'll get Torres next year or in 2008 to replace Pippo.

Keep having faith guys.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Milansom said:
Read this comment...

Hmm well guess so if he comes like this and not a swoop for kaka its perfect:D

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Oh my god what a fool. Do you know anything about the team at all? How many of our games did you watch last season? Obviously not many! Pathetic :head:

I went to watch milan 4 times last year and i guarantee you that i am a milan supporter more than you think... i have sky italia as well to watch milan so shut up. Why ? you saw gila scoring 15 goals last year in the CL? or 24 goals in the seria a? because now i have doubts that you were watching another league ...

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Yet he got 17 league goals last season ROFL.

Did he decided any important game ? like inzaghi did for example against bayern munich ?? or now against red star ?! you cannot compare with him inzaghi . so if ronaldo comes he will be playing with inzaghi for sure.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Iam disappointed with the latest developments, but I think our management realises that the only world-class (read proven) striker in the market at the moment is Ronaldo. Iam sure he was not our first choice; We'd have landed Torres but for the Calciopoli trial. The same for Ibra. And for Crespo too.

I think Galliani's statementmakes it clear that nobody else is on our list. It's either Ronaldo or nothing. I still long for Tevez, but my hopes are fading with each passing moment. His contract expires next year so trust Corinthians to cash in on him before it is too late.

If Ronaldo comes, we won't be getting another striker till next summer. If no one arrives, I reckon we'll make our move in January.

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
a little comparaison :
ronaldo is older than scheva by one week, i think that if we kept scheva nobody would telle that he is old, so let's give his chance to ronaldo, he can be great.

Schedule