Milan Badelj

StarFrog

Banned
Reaction score
Milan Badelj wants to AC Milan and AC Milan are interested. Perfect match?

badelj-8946298025.jpg

Milan Badelj
Born/age:: Feb 25, 1989 (27)
Nationality: Croatia
Height: 1,86 m
Position: Defensive Midfield
http://www.transfermarkt.com/milan-badelj/profil/spieler/40633

Last edited:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Badelj here would be great.Thing is that we dont have sub for Montolivo.Montolivo cant play all season,not after that injury and is not any younger.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He can also free up Montolivo to move a little forward as well, which is where he is more comfortable.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
he'll send monto straight to the bench :o

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I really want him, for his price tag we won't get much better.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lets be real

he would be our best midfielder by a mile if he came

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Fiomerda so salty because of montoleader case this guy never gonna joined us ever

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The final countdooowwwn

:gob magic show gif:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
he's a good choice, won't be super pricey as his contract is almost out and he wants out and he will be a good replacement for monto. when monto does come back he also allows monto to play as a pure CM and not as the CDM in front of defense. With Locatelli subbing on it's a good combination of deep-lying playmakers we have. If only Berto wouldn't have sucked hard and would have actually been the player we thought we signed we'd have a much more solid mid right now. As of right now if we get Badelj, we will just need to search for 1 top class midfielder next June to complete our mid. We are at a point now when we don't need anymore average-good players. We have a truly solid team.. we just need 2-3 World class players to take this team to the next level.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I think Badelj is severely underrated at what he does. He's secure at the back, good passer, can hold the pretty well, dribble a little if needed, decent tackle in him. The only place I think he lacks is his long shooting and long passing where he isn't Xabi Alonso or Andrea Pirlo. I think the gold standard for a regista has always been Xabi Alonso and although he is someway off that mark, I see no reason why he can't reach nearer to that level with alot of hard work.