Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Marco Azzuri said:
Are you kidding me? That is an amazing offer, CHealsea got Drogba for 24 mill+20 mil your already up to 44 million.... then you get gallas that's probably another 8 to ten and your up over the 50 million mark.

And you got a new right back- central defender with good experience and and still a 3-4 years in him which we DESPERATLY need, with a replacement for Shevchenko.

I admit Drogba is nowhere the class that Shevchenko is. ANd he is a diving cheating asshole. But you never know that could all change, and in the end he is one big strong mother fucker with good ball control and skills. In addition, the Gila+Inzaghi up front combo is still a deadly force to be reckoned with, and tell all truth, I even like Amoroso, i think he has good skills.

Trust me boys, Gila is the replacement for Sheva, I think he could really breakout next year, he still did more amazing things at Parma and I know he can do better than what he did this season. But give him a break, he is young and it's his first big club.
I hope you aren't serious. Come on, Drogba??? I'd rather have have a war veteran without legs or a disabled dog than that sucker.

If they want Sheva they will have to pay what he's worth, and that's a least 50 million + Gallas!

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
Adriano February 17 1982. thats young and he is talented. i no he is from inter but who cares. he will be great signing and we can bag inter fans even more haha. seedorf, pirlo and hopefuly soon adriano!!

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
sheva007 said:
Adriano February 17 1982. thats young and he is talented. i no he is from inter but who cares. he will be great signing and we can bag inter fans even more haha. seedorf, pirlo and hopefuly soon adriano!!

another brazilian ? lol. but seriously i dont really mind :tongue:

i hope either toni , eto or adriano comes to milan if sheva leaves

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
i havent heard much from etoo since it was alleged he wants 2 come 2 milan. does he still wana come?? i just like adriano coz he can change the game at any time and a powerful shot. and he is yong only 24. 10 years for milan. toni is good but 29. so lets get adriano :D

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Your right, Toni will be 29 at the start of next season, so fuck it it's either Adriano or Toni if we don't get drogba.

But really drogba is not as bad as you think he is. But even so I would like to have the other two strikers above more than him.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i didnt mind drogba wen at marsei (sp) but i didnt c much of him there but now i just dislike him lol. y not get both toni and adriano :p and keep sheva haha. im pretty sure that milan can spend 50mil in transfer without chelsea aint we one of the richeast clubs in the world. we just waste money on old and used up players who time has past

Reaction score
Source www.Sportinglife.com

Andriy Shevchenko will meet AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani later on Friday but there is no indication yet as to when a statement will be made about his future.

Shevchenko, who has been linked with Chelsea, had been expected to declare his intentions on Thursday but the meeting was postponed for 24 hours.

The 29-year-old Ukrainian is having treatment on his injured left knee at Milan's training camp Milanello near Lake Como while Galliani is at the club's offices in Via Turati in downtown Milan.

Galliani was keeping his cards close to his chest, telling Gazzetta Dello Sport: "This may not be the decisive day for Sheva.

"Of course I will meet Shevchenko today but certainly not in the club's headquarters.

"We will probably meet in the evening and when we know something else, we will let you know."

Galliani, in day to day control of the club owned by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said he still hoped the 29-year-old would stay.

"I still have hope absolutely," said Galliani. "I have spoken this morning to president Berlusconi.

"What Milan hopes is what the people hope for which is that Sheva remains happily at Milan.

"This is not a football game - it does not matter who wins or loses but what he (Shevchenko) wants."

"We want him to remain but this may not be the decisive day. We will give you more news later this evening."

end

im really getting sick of this now... :mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Shev4 said:
Source www.Sportinglife.com

Andriy Shevchenko will meet AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani later on Friday but there is no indication yet as to when a statement will be made about his future.

Shevchenko, who has been linked with Chelsea, had been expected to declare his intentions on Thursday but the meeting was postponed for 24 hours.

The 29-year-old Ukrainian is having treatment on his injured left knee at Milan's training camp Milanello near Lake Como while Galliani is at the club's offices in Via Turati in downtown Milan.

Galliani was keeping his cards close to his chest, telling Gazzetta Dello Sport: "This may not be the decisive day for Sheva.

"Of course I will meet Shevchenko today but certainly not in the club's headquarters.

"We will probably meet in the evening and when we know something else, we will let you know."

Galliani, in day to day control of the club owned by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, said he still hoped the 29-year-old would stay.

"I still have hope absolutely," said Galliani. "I have spoken this morning to president Berlusconi.

"What Milan hopes is what the people hope for which is that Sheva remains happily at Milan.

"This is not a football game - it does not matter who wins or loses but what he (Shevchenko) wants."

"We want him to remain but this may not be the decisive day. We will give you more news later this evening."

end

im really getting sick of this now... :mad:
Oh this is an absolute joke! Seriously why fucken say he was going to announce it yesterday and now they reckon they have no clue when he is?
FFS hurry up and decide!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
50 Million Pounds for Sheva alone is a big enough sum and gee if we are going to get Droga/Crespo and Gallas well I think thats a pretty reasonable deal.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is not an official offer cos calciomercato aren't privy to official offers. They're a rumor mill.

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
I dont think that Sheva is leaving but if yes then..
Sheva = 45 milion + Gallas :) then with that money we can get one good and world class striker, any midfielder and defender :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WILL2K said:
Adriano would be a good signing !!
Adriano is probably the only bloke that is a realistic target who would come close in replacing Sheva, apart from Adriano no other striker comes close.

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Yeah what about the fans in all of this! Do they not matter?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Pazik was stopped by Milan fans at the shoppin' mall & locked inside the changin' room... that's why Shevchenko left after just 3 hours... lolz... ok... it's a joke...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ scot:

No, the fans don't matter. Well... correction: Their money matters, their feelings don't.

If you were a celeb, would you make the feelings of your fans your main consideration when making life-changing decisions ? Yea, I thought so.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Pazik was stopped by Milan fans at the shoppin' mall & locked inside the changin' room... that's why Shevchenko left after just 3 hours... lolz... ok... it's a joke...
hey... i thought it's a true story..... :D
but i really hope the ultras will do somethin' to kristen when sheva decides to leave.... :tongue:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Passion for *9* said:
Sheva doesn't have an endorsement deal with Adidas. Yea, he used to have a deal with Lotto, but didn't he change outfitters recently ?

Yes, apparently he chose Mizuno how horrible....

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
No way should be accept Drogba as part of the deal. I think the only deal that would be acceptable is 50m plus Gallas. With that we can buy Tevez or Adriano plus another good defender and perhaps a midefielder like Sneijder.

vahid85a

Beginner
Reaction score
i hope sheva stay,and plz pray for this.but if he leaves milan i think toni or eto'o is the best replacement for him.but another options are adriano and ibrahimovic

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
hey... i thought it's a true story..... :D
but i really hope the ultras will do somethin' to kristen when sheva decides to leave.... :tongue:
airport security will stop her from flyin' with some crap reason... whilst the man & kid are made to go on ahead & wait for her arrival in London... which oddly enough will not happen... she will be detained for drug offences... sad for her... despite all that effort to move to London... she can't quite enjoy the shoppin' & whatever crap she was hopin' for & instead made to stay behind bars in Milan...

Reaction score
Milan have announced that Andriy Shevchenko will leave the Italian giants before the start of next season.

The two parties held talks at the outfit’s Via Turati headquarters this afternoon after the player recently admitted that he was pondering an exit.

Milan official Adriano Galliani attempted to convince the former European Footballer of the Year to remain but without success.

“I’m leaving for family reasons,” stated the Chelsea target. “I want to thank the club for what they have done for me.

“I would like to point out that there were no problems in our relationship and this isn’t about money.”

Galliani added: “It was a victory for the English language over the Italian one. I did all that I could do to convince him to stay.

“This is the most difficult separation since I have been at Milan.”

Shevchenko is now expected to join the Premiership champions, even if Galliani insists there is still some way to go before anything is agreed.

“We will now start negotiations with Chelsea, but they won’t be easy,” concluded the Rossoneri Vice-President.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
So let's remove this thread...and make it Adriano's(currently he is the only one I see who can replace Sheva).

Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
So let's remove this thread...and make it Adriano's(currently he is the only one I see who can replace Sheva).
he aint leaving inter...this is just getting worse and worse...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's time the admin change the top right hand corner header image... crop the image... change a totally new picture... i hope it's done soon...

ForzaSneijder

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sneijder, Gila, Heitinga, Gattuso, Maldini, Simao,Kaka, Stam,Cambiasso, Ibra
crazy4milan said:
This means we get IBRAHOMOBITCH OH joy

Schedule