Krasic doesnt know how to pass the ball... i.e. he is useless

Dzeko is great, sell Ibra for a rip off price and get this guy

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
it seems like he is not being treated great at City despite him being a better citizen than their other strikers and not fighting with Mancini... any chance we can use that to get him?

Would prefer him over Balotelli at the moment

yes...i've been watching him this past season and i think he wants more than man city were giving him

i still hope to see him at milan :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
613206344.jpeg

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Dzeko yes... good foil for Ibra

but we still need crossers, otherwise there is really no point to sign Dzeko

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Dzeko useless unless crosses are being put into the box and we dont have people who can put the ball in the box consistently for about 4-5 years

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan have their cash-flow concerns, as evidenced by their initial willingness to sell Thiago Silva to Paris Saint-Germain, but they are in a position to meet City's asking price for Dzeko: €24m in deferred payments over a four-year period.

Willingness to sell Thiago Silva? :(

24 mio for their last striker in their pecking order? :(

It said Milan have cash flow problems that could have led to T. Silva going, but Milan decided that someone else would have to go with Silva being so important.

Milan cannot sign Dzeko unless a forward goes for more than he would cost & that is not happening so Dzeko will certainly not be coming to Milan in my opinion.

kapten

Primavera
Reaction score
I think we will sell Robinho, but i dont think we will buy Dzeko

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
our crossers will look better with a real CF like Dzeko

City wants Ibra right? maybe a swap with him for Dzeko and Kolarov? get a massive upgrade at LB, get a true CF, and lower our wages

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
edin dzeko is the last person in the WORLD i ever want to see in milan

2nd place: sahin

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
moggi.jpg

Germans need expert advice :thumbsup:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Since when are those who can`t get regular time because they have some of the world`s best players ahead of them fodder?

Dzeko would be behind Ibra in the pecking order and have as good a chance as the rest of our strikers to get game time if he was here, Sahin would simply walk into our first 11.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
german fodder!!! :fp: :fp:

FODDER​

FODDER​

FODDER​

FODDER​

FODDER​

FODDER​

FODDER​

FODDER​

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Cant even make it regular in Shitty... another Huntelaar for sure :rolleyes:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hi everybody. I'm new this is my first ever post here, even tho ive been coming on here a couple of months now just to read :) . I really like dzeko, everyone was going crazy for him inclueding all milan fans for a couple of summers in a row and I don't see why it should be any different now, if anything he's better since the wolfsborg days. I think the sheer physical prescence of him and ibra would bulldoze everyone. I'd love robinho to be sold tbh. he should have gone last summer after we got cassano, another poor season and he won't have any value whatsoever. i'd sell him for 8m if I had the chance.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Cant even make it regular in Shitty... another Huntelaar for sure :rolleyes:

:fp:

yup and Pirlo was a flop because he didnt work at Inter, Patrica Viera was awful since he didnt work here, etc the list goes on forever.

Dzeko scored 14 goals in 28 games in the EPL, and 19 in 40 games total, and 1 goal for every 2 games is a very good ratio.

That is including the equalizing goal that gave City the chance to win the league.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dzeko, Ibra, Prince
Dzeko - a complete striker with strength, wonderful technique, finishing, young (26) AND a lifelong fan of AC Milan.

What more do you want? Instant cult hero and legend.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
dzeko is a good player but with our current midfield is not a good fit we dont have guy that can cross the ball or can create for others that the real probleme

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dzeko is a good player but with our current midfield is not a good fit we dont have guy that can cross the ball or can create for others that the real probleme

Did you watch the Euros? Abate is actually capable of crossing the ball well. It's just that for most of this season his target for crossing has been Ibra who quite frankly would prefer the ball played into feet, anything above chest height is waisted on Ibra. Cassano can both cross and create as evidenced by his turn to get away from the defender and playing a beautiful cross for Balotelli against the germans. To say we lack crossing ability is unfair when what we haven't had is the penalty box presence of a CF this season.

Im all for Dzeko coming, especially if that means Ibra leaving, as much as I appreciate the Scudetto he helped win, his presence really does limit our tactical options, the ball has to go through him and he has to be the centre of attention or he throws a fucking hissy fit. We've had better players than him at Milan and none of them had as poor an attitude as Ibra, you try a pass that doesnt work out in nearly every other team and the target will applaud the intent as they know it doesn't always work out, with Ibra you get a bollocking because you didnt get it right, that sort of behaviour is detrimental to team morale and can cause players to not make a pass like that in future if thats the response they get when it goes wrong.

Dzeko is one of us, and had he not had the footballing ability that we all lack he may now be on here or another Milan forum posting about the team he loves.

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Did you watch the Euros? Abate is actually capable of crossing the ball well. It's just that for most of this season his target for crossing has been Ibra who quite frankly would prefer the ball played into feet, anything above chest height is waisted on Ibra. Cassano can both cross and create as evidenced by his turn to get away from the defender and playing a beautiful cross for Balotelli against the germans. To say we lack crossing ability is unfair when what we haven't had is the penalty box presence of a CF this season.

Im all for Dzeko coming, especially if that means Ibra leaving, as much as I appreciate the Scudetto he helped win, his presence really does limit our tactical options, the ball has to go through him and he has to be the centre of attention or he throws a fucking hissy fit. We've had better players than him at Milan and none of them had as poor an attitude as Ibra, you try a pass that doesnt work out in nearly every other team and the target will applaud the intent as they know it doesn't always work out, with Ibra you get a bollocking because you didnt get it right, that sort of behaviour is detrimental to team morale and can cause players to not make a pass like that in future if thats the response they get when it goes wrong.

Dzeko is one of us, and had he not had the footballing ability that we all lack he may now be on here or another Milan forum posting about the team he loves.

Please ... motherufkcer cant even cross pass the first man most of the time :fp:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Fuck no. We don't need a mediocre Cf.

Go away Dzeko.