It's Official - Sheva's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Chelsea And Milan In Shevchenko, Gallas Deal

Chelsea And Milan In Shevchenko, Gallas Deal

Barcelona based 'Sport' are claiming that Chelsea and Milan have agreed on a deal which will see the Blues offer cash plus Gallas in exchange for Shevchenko, in what would be a second major coup for Abramovich and Chelsea this summer.

Sport have reported Chelsea have agreed a four year deal worth just over £6 million per year with Shevchenko, and that only the final details remain to be sorted out with Milan.

The Rossoneri are happy with Gallas coming their way in exchange, but are keen to make a little more money off their star.

Chelsea have currently offered Euros 40 million along with the French international defender, and Milan are apparently looking to push that closer to 50, particularly given the fact that Chelsea are involved.

However, the deal is practically in place, minus the final details, and set be announced publicly tomorrow, as both Gallas and Shevchenko are keen to get it out of the way well before the World Cup.

Shevchenko himself assured yesterday in Moscow, during a promotional campaign, that he would end the uncertainty over his future by tomorrow, following a summit with Galliani.

If the reports are true, it would be the second major catch for Chelsea this summer, after snapping up German skipper earlier this month.

As for Gallas, Mourinho had been reluctant to let him go despite the Frenchman's will to leave, but the prospect of landing Sheva helped tip the scales. The Frenchman was also being chased by Barcelona, who have been relegated to mere spectators by the recent turn of events.

source: http://www.goal.com

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Passion for *9* said:
The gold digger plans on pursuing an acting career in London... LMAO.

"ha fatto la modella, vuol fare l’attrice "

full article: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Milan/Primo_Piano/2006/05_Maggio/24/bocci.shtml

I hate her more.
Let's put this straight. Her life isn't in danger in Milan(although a little group of people "attacked" her), her & his son isn't in danger. Last time I heard Italy wasn't in severe economical conditions. Italy's education system is good, so no worries the kid won't learn anything + they teach english there. Milan is a very stable club in economical matters. Sheva has a good relationship with the fans + with the teamates too(at least apparently). Berlusconi has given everything, EVERYTHING to the guy.
So the inmediate conclusion is of course, she wants more because she got tired of Milan, she wants to be with the "it" people because it seems like Italy doesn't have them anymore, and she wants to leave to persue an acting career....it's all about her, not the kid, not Sheva, but her desires. How can one not hate her?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
PS: I hope now those people who claimed Sheva is leaving for money would just SHUT UP.
The shopping with Irina in London is fun + so much funner with an additional 3 million to spend. So, effectively he does leave for money. To shove it down Pazik's greedy throat.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
It is still unclear who Milan intend to replace Shevchenko with in the event that he joins Roman Abramovich’s stellar Blues.

Henry was Milan’s first option, but now that he renewed with Arsenal, Milan might probably opt for Inter’s Adriano or former Nerazzurro Ronaldo.

Come on...Adriano??????....Ronaldo????????????????.....Im gonna cry :head: :( :cry:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
39.jpg

What a nice English speaking ass.....

Last edited:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing is cast in concrete as of yet. But two things I have to ask:

A. Isn't MILAN the fashion capital of the world, more so than LONDON ??

B. Apart from RONALDO/ADRIANO, who would be the substitute ?? All I have to say though, there is a life after SHEVA, no matter how hard that would be !! :cry: :D

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
If Parzik want to become an actress she should move to Hollywood and Sheva can play in Los Angeles Lakers, LMAO

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
persik said:
39.jpg

What a nice English speaking ass.....

awesome mate!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's clearer than ever that Andriy Shevchenko is indeed a man deserving of an Oscar for his great acting skills shown during his last months at Milan. Get ready for the good news, a betrayer is going to offload himself tommorow from our great club. It's a day to celebrate and rejoice.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
offical site opening pictures says it all...time has come.tomorrow we gonna learn the bad news. :( he's going friends...our legend is going sadly.we all have to prepare ourselfs for this unhappy situation.hope dida stay.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
rahul.acm said:
awesome mate!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's clearer than ever that Andriy Shevchenko is indeed a man deserving of an Oscar for his great acting skills shown during his last months at Milan. Get ready for the good news, a betrayer is going to offload himself tommorow from our great club. It's a day to celebrate and rejoice.

Oh please mate - not so hard and heavy. I hope and truly said for good reasons that Sheva says tomorrow that he stays in Milan.

You know the hope dies only at the last moment - if you don't know - ask Rose Dowson, she knows it for sure. ;)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
“It’s Sheva that wants to leave, we want to keep him at all costs,” Berlusconi told reporters this afternoon.

To a fan that asked him whether Ronaldinho could come and replace the Chelsea-bound Shevchenko, Berlusconi responded with more bad news for the Milanisti.

“Unfortunately Barca won’t sell him,” he explained.

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
soon the famous empty No. 7 will occupied at chelsea. LMAO. Peter Kenyon and Mourinho are going to teach sheva english after the games.

Now my ultimate dream would be to see AC Milan beat Chelski at stamford bridge with Sheva.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rahul.acm said:
soon the famous empty No. 7 will occupied at chelsea. LMAO. Peter Kenyon and Mourinho are going to teach sheva english after the games.

Now my ultimate dream would be to see AC Milan beat Chelski at stamford bridge with Sheva.

My dream is to see sheva wearing our shirt scoring three goals against Chelsea in Stamford B. Now i hate Chelsea

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gosh, wouldn't it be fabulous* if Sheva and Dida, our two best players over the past few seasons, both left this summer?

*--Denotes sarcasm.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
GATTUSO: 'We all hope Sheva stays'
24/05/2006

COVERCIANO - 'I hope Sheva stays but he has to convince his wife,' said Rino Gattuso about Andriy Shevchenko. 'You can smile but the family comes first. I would be very disappointed if Sheva go because he is unique. He has done a lot for Milan and we all hope he stays.'

Listen to Rinno, Sheva!

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Consider what Rino Gattuso said on the Milan website:

'I hope Sheva stays but he has to convince his wife,' said Rino Gattuso about Andriy Shevchenko. 'You can smile but the family comes first. I would be very disappointed if Sheva go because he is unique. He has done a lot for Milan and we all hope he stays.'

Well Rino is married to a Scottish girl from his time at the mighty Rangers and you don't see her demanding he moves back to the UK!!

I don't really know much about this Kristen Pazik but she seems like a really manupulative bitch.

And if Sheva is not enough of a man to do the right thing and stay at the club where he could become a bona fide legend then so be it.

But as soon as he is a Chelski player and a rival to Milan in the Champions League he is the enemy and I don't wish him well. Chelsea are hated by most true football lovers for what they are doing and I hope they crash and burn....and soon!!

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
sadly but true.he will be our enemy in chelsea.like rijkaard in barca or panucci in roma and etc...it will be interesting for us to see our defence plays against him. :star:

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
I would shudder to see our current defence against him!!

It would be fitting if he does to that we meet Chelsea in the CL and hopefully give them a lesson.

Forza Milan!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
the 04/05 main team.
Lets Pray sheva stay

I say all of us pray that Sheva stays, all of us.

With are heart and soul, pray that Sheva's wife changes her mind.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Hey, i reckoned u guys would be interested to know this. Kyara's 'Please Don't Leave Us Sheva' campaign has been mentioned in soccernet.com.

Milan fans have created a website 'shevarestaconnoi.com' (shevastaywithus.com) in hope the 29-year-old will shun Chelsea's advances.

A statement on the website read: 'We are waiting for you after the World Cup, still in an AC Milan shirt, to continue the dream.'

Another fan has also launched a petition aimed at persuading Shevchenko to remain with Milan. The petition, called 'Please don't leave us Sheva', has already attracted more than 10,000 signatures.

The link:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=368755&cc=4716

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Italian Tsar said:
Hey, i reckoned u guys would be interested to know this. Kyara's 'Please Don't Leave Us Sheva' campaign has been mentioned in soccernet.com.

Milan fans have created a website 'shevarestaconnoi.com' (shevastaywithus.com) in hope the 29-year-old will shun Chelsea's advances.

A statement on the website read: 'We are waiting for you after the World Cup, still in an AC Milan shirt, to continue the dream.'

Another fan has also launched a petition aimed at persuading Shevchenko to remain with Milan. The petition, called 'Please don't leave us Sheva', has already attracted more than 10,000 signatures.

The link:

AWESOME!! :star: :cool:
11663 signatures... 337 more signatures for the 12 000, come on!

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Tsar said:

The link:

With those two petitions i think we got more than 20000 or at least 18000.
I hope Sheva does care about it. Stay with us Sheva

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im on it. Stay Sheva and you will be a legend

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
do whatever u like.... no one is bigger than the club and no player in acmilan should be held do indispensible...

if u stay, we are gonna fear it will be a half hearted affair...

go.. and we will replace you be sure of that...
;)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know it sound stupid,
but I am praying everyday that Sheva will stay.

And it sound more stupid as there are a lot of Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool fans praying that Sheva will stay in Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule