Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
2 members on FMCR will be translating some of the news/posts they do about our youth teams to English, and I will be copying their posts to here. A simple note is that of course I take no credit @ all for their work.

For starters:
Allievi Nazionalli won against Padova 7-0.

Marcatori: 15' Galbusera, 20' Bendè Bendè, 23', 27', 38' Petagna, 9'st Claveria, 33'st D'Avolio
Formazione: Vimercati, Rondanini (15'st Medhoum), Lucarini, Iotti, Tamas (15'st Pinato), Piccinocchi, Claveria, Apicella (24'st Cernigoi), Bendè Bendè (24'st Mastalli), Petagna (29'st D'Avolio), Galbusera (15'st Yaffa). A disp. Andreacci, ?.

Milanes D. Francis said:
The thundering victory shouldn't inflame the enthusiasms, Padova is at the bottom of the League ranking. But it must be said that before facing us they conceded "only" 19 goals (in 11 matches), not a terrible score. We said earlier this season that the biggest problem of our team was the lack of a true striker (a 20 goals per season striker): Cernigoi (from Mantova) scored 5 goals but didn't fully convince, Yaffa is powerfully built but sometimes he wastes his skills, Galbusera (who i like a lot) was rarely used and all the midfielders that used to scored a lot of goals (Bendè Bendè and Claveria above all) for various reasons (the growth of the average level of the opponents, more tactical tasks) were rarely scoring. The return of Petagna was crucial: 7 goals in 4 matches.

The opponents we faced, excluding Inter, were pretty bad: Padova, Varese and Verona are three of the four teams at the bottom of the League ranking. But it's anyway the validation of Petagna's talent and of the fact that we were right.
Now, also thanks to Inter's defeat against Cittadella (which shows how hard is any match in this league) we're finally at the top of the League, with a great goals difference (34 scored in 12 matches, mainly thanks to the 7-0 against Padova and Verona and the 5-0 against Varese and 8 conceded, 3 against Bologna and never more than one in the other matches).

All of this being without Petkovic (injured), greatly replaced by my other pupil Vimercati, who i think can do at least a good career similar to the one of Gillet (both not very tall but with explosive legs), without Beneficic (who suffered two very bad injuries) and without Lucarini who finally returned and immediately has been lined up as central defender. Maybe we won't win the league again, like we succeded to do in the last season, which may be a bit of a paradox seeing the amount of greater talents (except for Boa Jr and Cristante) we have this year compared to those we had in the last season, but we know how unpredictable football can be. But i'm ready to bet that at least 2-3 of these players will play for Ac Milan in the future. And this is the most important thing, in the end.

Going back to the match, not many things to say. Petkovic is still injured, Sprint & Sport (a local newspaper) didn't write the players on the bench, so i presume there was Andreacci, Lucarini was the central defender (he can also play as central midfielder) instead of Lecchi (injured? technical choice?). I'm happy to see Tamas back in the starting eleven, hopefully thanks to a individual growth more than thanks to the fact that Pinato (the other leftback defender) trained himself with the Primavera for the whole week. I'm very happy for Galbusera's gol, i think he's under rated (i just noticed that in italian i wrote over rated, which is a mistake!) Sprint e Sport also says that Claveria scored a great goal, but unluckely they didn't describe it.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Calvano called up for Roma game!!!!!!!good news. New de rossi returned!!!!!!!!!!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calvano called up for Roma game!!!!!!!good news. New de rossi returned!!!!!!!!!!
Called up players:
Portieri: Piscitelli, Brunelli.

Difensori: Ely, De Sole, Guzzo, Speranza, Iotti*.

Centrocampisti: Amelotti, Bertoni, Calvano, Hottor, Innocenti, Kabamba, Lora, Pelé.

Attaccanti: Carmona, Comi, Ganz, Petagna, Speziale.

Iotti is Allievi Nazionalli player.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Called up players:
Portieri: Piscitelli, Brunelli.

Difensori: Ely, De Sole, Guzzo, Speranza, Iotti*.

Centrocampisti: Amelotti, Bertoni, Calvano, Hottor, Innocenti, Kabamba, Lora, Pelé.

Attaccanti: Carmona, Comi, Ganz, Petagna, Speziale.

Iotti is Allievi Nazionalli player.

is milan roma will be played today and if yes any streams yet

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes it will be played today, in about 3 hours. There will most probably be streams since it's gonna be covered on SportItalia.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^You're welcome.

The lads on their way to Roma (I guess) Via MilanDiavalo:
scaled.php

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
theacmilanblog TheACMilanBlog
Primavera : Roma Vs Milan in 30 minutes : Milan XI: Piscitelli, Innocenti, Guzzo, Ely, Desole; Hottor, Bertoni, Lora; Carmona, Comi, Ganz.

theacmilanblog TheACMilanBlog
@acmilan's Bench : CALVANO BACK! : Brunelli, Iotti, Speranza, Pelé, Calvano, Speziale, Petagna ! #ForzaMilan!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carboni gives Roma the lead 21 minutes into the first half. Few minutes after that Ely gets a yellow card.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calvano substituted in! Injury to Lora?

diehardmilanist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our defense is mediocre, Hottor is kinda good in midfield, Carmona is a real beauty, very skilful and a real trequartista, and Comi is a typical strong and tall forward.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, if it makes you feel better Valoti, Di Sciglio, Ferriera, Kingsley Boateng, and Baldan are all missing. Calvano just came back as well. We are playing with no RB (Innocenti is playing there, and he's a midfielder).

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4-1 now, Comi scores from the penalty spot.

Schedule