Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Make TRT legal again, i wanna see people flying when this monster touches them :lol:

Better yet:

gabt3tbu9hsz.jpg

PRIDE rules :proud::proud::proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cerrone got merk'd

Too traditional of a Muay Thai stance, moves a little too stiff to push for any titles.

An exciting and classy fighter, nonetheless.

His nose got fucked up bad.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
That was some animal kingdom shit, were the bigger stronger brute beats the shit out of the little one. Seriously Till is fucking huge for the division, wonder how much he can keep up the weight cut.

The stare down with Perry was cringe, but i do hope that match happens so that the Platinum hype trains ends in blood.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I see some star power in Darren Till. Just saw the fight.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
brunson machida result was so obvious

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
holy shit, JJ got merk'd. :eek:

I had a feeling her fall was coming soon when they were pushing the greatest female fighter of all time gimmick again.

Last edited:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
holy shit, JJ got merk'd. :eek:

I had a feeling her fall was coming soon when they were pushing the greatest female fighter of all time gimmick again.

yea she got ktfo......hopefully she doesn't have a mental breakdown like Rousey did

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
she seemed fine at the end unlike how rousey was after her loss. jj vs rose 2 should be interesting.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the UFC "GOAT" hype machine jinx is p4p #1

forza neck tattoo

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
JJ and Cody talked too much shit. :lol:

tbf in the cody and TJ fight it could have gone either way, if cody had 10 more seconds at the end of the first round he would have finished him.

JJ just got embarrassed

TJ vs DJ pls.....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
everyone's coming out with their own t shirt like it's WWE :lol: :fp:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
St. Pierre is way superior fighter. Bisping did his best to make it into a dog fight but was just too outmatched. Even in terms of coaches, Zahabi and Danaher are both huge students of the game, the way he set up the rear naked by faking space for a hip escape was beautiful jiu-jitsu.

However, St. Pierre did show some rust tonight. He over-reached into some set ups. His take downs were nice but he did not seem to have an answer for closing the distance when Bisping was elbowing from the bottom. It seemed like he was trying to take a more methodical jiu-jitsu approach.

It's good to see him back, but I don't know how long he will stay in this division. He did seem like he was a bit sluggish and lacked the fast switches you saw in 170. One thing is for sure, his overall "game" not only did not stagnated (unlike BJ Penn) but he grew, and it will be great to see him fight again.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
St. Pierre is way superior fighter. Bisping did his best to make it into a dog fight but was just too outmatched. Even in terms of coaches, Zahabi and Danaher are both huge students of the game, the way he set up the rear naked by faking space for a hip escape was beautiful jiu-jitsu.

However, St. Pierre did show some rust tonight. He over-reached into some set ups. His take downs were nice but he did not seem to have an answer for closing the distance when Bisping was elbowing from the bottom. It seemed like he was trying to take a more methodical jiu-jitsu approach.

It's good to see him back, but I don't know how long he will stay in this division. He did seem like he was a bit sluggish and lacked the fast switches you saw in 170. One thing is for sure, his overall "game" not only did not stagnated (unlike BJ Penn) but he grew, and it will be great to see him fight again.

:thumbsup:

I think it's fair to say he'll be sharper in his next fight.

robert whittaker is also smaller than bisping + he's a former welterweight, so I think that fight is next.

after that, win or lose I think he'll go back to 170 and set up a fight with mcgregor and lay a whooping on him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I really hoped GSP would win but I didn't expect it at all after his huge break. So much respect for coming back and winning it :thumbsup:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
That's what happens when Bisping defends against someone under the age of 50.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's what happens when Bisping defends against someone under the age of 50.

I think Bisping deserves more credit than that.

I was definitely rooting for GSP and thought that he was going to win but I felt like Bisping did really well with his pressure and the way he stood up out of the takedowns. I was actually really impressed with how he dealt with the top pressure in closed guard and how he was able to create frame and cut GSP with those short elbows.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't give either of them much credit. Freak show matchup, if anyone but Bisping was champ then GSP would not be a MW.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost all interest in UFC so I didn't even know the PPV was on, good to hear there were 3 new champs though.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't give either of them much credit. Freak show matchup, if anyone but Bisping was champ then GSP would not be a MW.

who ko'd rockhold on 2 weeks notice? bisping which makes him the legit champ.

so GSP is the legit champ.

btw, bisping would have beat romero and the jacare we have seen over the past year..romero is too 1 dimensional and gasses out after 2 rounds..jacare is past it.

I think bisping's next fight is yoel romero so I guess we'll find out.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huh? Of course Bisping was the legit champ, I saw the fight lol. I still think it's a freak show fight.

And I don't do the whole this guy would have beat that guy stuff. All I know is Bisping ducked all of them. Ducked so much they had to make an interim champ. I like Bisping but that's just truth.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
how did he duck all of them? bisping has no say who is he fighting next.

the only guys who dictate their path are mcgregor and to a lesser extent GSP.

the only clear contender in MW was whittaker and he can't fight for a while because of a knee operation.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you think Bisping vs GSP is a freak show fight then you haven’t seen real “freak show fights”

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Expected Bisping to retire after that

Happy he didn't, lost $200 on the fight though :( fairplay to gsp.