AC Milan Stadium || nuovostadiomilano.com

Which design should be selected for nuovostadiomilano?

• Total voters

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is the nest fucking signing innnn last 20 years we will have a fucking great 50 k stadium and it will be build by one of best companys and belive me we will sell nameing rights in second and will get at least 120% incrase of revenue

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone knows where exactly in Portello is the area?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Someone knows where exactly in Portello is the area?

Here you go!

Edit:

Location_map_Italy_Milan.png

1024px-Centro_direzionale_portello_milano.jpg

The new business center seen from the park

Last edited:

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
I hope for the greater good of Italian football that u guys get a new stadium. It's a pity Italian football is only fixing the problems when it was already too late, but i suppose better late than never.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
AMAZING work by BB

Galliani learn a thing or two you fucking asshole!

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
am i the only one who isn't happy about this?

- i have yet to see San Siro with my very own eyes
- merda is planning a new stadium too, so why bother

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
am i the only one who isn't happy about this?

- i have yet to see San Siro with my very own eyes
- merda is planning a new stadium too, so why bother
There are still 3 or more seasons left

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Other than sentimental sake, theres no reason to stay in SanSiro. Not like the city would just hand the stadium over, it costs money too

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
tutto shit : the new stadium AC Milan will have a sunroof as the Amsterdam ArenA.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/155940

WOW! :eek:

They designed Alianz Arena as well.

AC Milan and Arup are interested in the redevelopment of the Portello area of the city. Today evaluations of the offers will begin and Milan hopes it will lead to the creation of one of the most innovative stadiums in the world. There are plans to also include a hotel, a sports college, restaurants, children?s rides, green areas and spaces reserved to artists and citizens.

A unique place, planned in collaboration with the Milan Polytechnic Architecture Department and that aims to be open 7 days a week and not just on match days. It plans to hold 48.000 spectators with particular attention towards families, with the latest comforts and the best in security. The team behind the project has studied over 70 stadiums across the world (and not just football stadiums). It has then used this research and passed this onto the designers Arup.

Arup is a world leader in the engineering and design sector. It has created Bayern Munich?s new stadium and the new stadium in Beijing. Arup currently employs over 11.000 people in 91 offices situated in 39 countries.

The project takes its inspiration from the English model: a stadium that can be reached by public transport and by doing so encouraging fans to be more environmentally aware. The entire project has a common theme which is sustainability:

• Visual impact on the city. It will be more similar to a building than a stadium. The height won't exceed 30m from ground level (San Siro is over 60m in height) and will also go 10m underground. It won't therefore affect the landscape and will seek to fit in perfectly with the city's architectural style.

• No noise: thanks to the latest technology and sound-proof materials the noise will be reduced to a minimum to those on the outside.

• No traffic: as mentioned public transport will be highly encouraged.

• More green areas: there are plans for green areas open to citizens throughout the year.

• Increased security: just like the English model fans will not only be kept under control but also be given greater responsibility. Fewer turnstiles to gain access and less barriers between the fans and the players. However zero tolerance to those who behave inappropriately in and out of the stadium.

• New jobs: around 1000 jobs have been estimated for the creation of the stadium and around 500 jobs will be created once the project has been completed.

• Financial sustainability: the state of the art project has already numerous companies interested in playing a part in the project.

• Increase in the value of the property in the area: the redevelopment of the area and the services will increase the value of the residential areas and property.

Urban Stadium
Milan have decided to create a stadium in an urban area. Portello is the area with the best interests of the club, but other areas that are being studied haven?t been ruled out. The objective is to open the new structure for the 2018/19 season.

San Siro
AC Milan, thanks also to the Milan City Council and ahead of the Champions League final, is still committed to the improvement of the San Siro. In fact, there are plans for new restaurants, a new store, a new museum, a new sky lounge, refurbishment of the hygienic services, new and more comfortable seats to watch the match, hospitality rooms in the first orange tier and the creation of new places pitch-side to follow the match in close contact with the players.

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/155940

Jasper was not missing around here :mad:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I should make a suicide...i mean i post it what is already here.

#deathpenalty

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tutto shit : the new stadium AC Milan will have a sunroof as the Amsterdam ArenA.

nah it's not tuttospot, it's mentioned on milan official site, it's not rumor, it's real thing

"No rumore: grazie alle nuove tecnologie, ai materiali fonoassorbenti e alla copertura mobile saranno azzerati i rumori che verranno percepiti all?esterno."

retractable roof :b:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
convertible stadium?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
nah it's not tuttospot, it's mentioned on milan official site, it's not rumor, it's real thing

"No rumore: grazie alle nuove tecnologie, ai materiali fonoassorbenti e alla copertura mobile saranno azzerati i rumori che verranno percepiti all?esterno."

retractable roof :b:

Tnx . that's great news.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know they said even a few years back that they liked Amsterdam Arena and Veltins Arena as a model for our stadium. The only stadium with retractable roof in Italy? Molto baller.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I know they said even a few years back that they liked Amsterdam Arena and Veltins Arena as a model for our stadium. The only stadium with retractable roof in Italy? Molto baller.

But Amsterdam Arena Capacity is 53,345 seats and has only costed ?140 million!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, Milan always do it classier/bigger than others. So expect it to be the same with the stadium, it'll shit on Juve's one.

Reaction score
Will it be ready for the 2018/2019 season? How that can be possible? Btw a new stadium, too good to be true!!!!

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan's new stadium will cost around €320m with a retractable roof. They will decide in March. [#GdS]

B89QMamIAAEqhMj.jpg

B89Q6N-IIAEbH6A.jpg

B89QxG5IQAAsvf_.jpg

B89QxHfIMAItToL.jpg

Potential design. Arup will do the design.

Last edited:

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Don't like the hashtagged sign, but otherwise quite cool.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks fine, except for that high building randomly in the corner.... kinda ruins the design

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks fine, except for that high building randomly in the corner.... kinda ruins the design

I think that is the Hotel they were talking about in the press release
If you look at the last pic its separated from the stadium

I really like the inside of the stadium.. fans are very close to the pitch and thats what i love. Just ditch the #weareacmilan shit, who came up with it anyway. Sound terrible