AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
he guys..what do u think about this

kit10.png

kit11.png

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I posted those in this thread a while ago, I had a friend make them for me, where did you find them?

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I posted those in this thread a while ago, I had a friend make them for me, where did you find them?

from one of the ac Milan Arabic websites...why?

I'm a member of that website so I just copied the pics :D

Last edited:

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
from one of the almilan.com website...its an arabic website...why

haha this is how rumors get started...those were posted earlier in this thread as user-made not official

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wont emirates be the sponsor of the kits next season?

I think the addidas logo would go better on the right instead in the center + the fittings this time have to be 4 athletes and not designed 4 fat asses:rolleyes:. The measurements are pretty weird in this season.:head:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I just hope one of the kits for next year will be all black ,similar to the one this year.It looked awesome .

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
in the last couple of seasons they are not dual layered shirts.
Formotion player issue jerseys started in season 05/06 whereas the fans version is the ClimaCool. From season 02/03 until 04/05 the player issue shirts have the double layered ClimaCool while the fans issue sold in the shops are the ClimaLite version.

Prior to that (99/00 - 01/02) the player version have the yellow "Equipment" tag stiched to the lower left side of the jersey while fans version have the ClimaLite tag.

but there are over 10 different parts of the shirts that are different,
Aside from the Formotion printed label, the most noticeable part is the adidas logo on the chest. For player issue the logo is a plastic print while for vans version, the logo is embroidered. In the last couple of seasons, the player issue had the 3 red stripes at the shoulder printed with plastic while the fans version are clothes sewn into it.

Will try to post pictures to show other differences.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
haha this is how rumors get started...those were posted earlier in this thread as user-made not official

yeah lol!

from one of the ac Milan Arabic websites...why?

I ask because I personally asked a friend on a completely different forum to custom make them for me, he did so, as a speculative effort on next year, so I checked the image URL, and they're from his photobucket account, that's why I'm asking! :tongue:

Reaction score
Formotion player issue jerseys started in season 05/06 whereas the fans version is the ClimaCool. From season 02/03 until 04/05 the player issue shirts have the double layered ClimaCool while the fans issue sold in the shops are the ClimaLite version.

Prior to that (99/00 - 01/02) the player version have the yellow "Equipment" tag stiched to the lower left side of the jersey while fans version have the ClimaLite tag.

Aside from the Formotion printed label, the most noticeable part is the adidas logo on the chest. For player issue the logo is a plastic print while for vans version, the logo is embroidered. In the last couple of seasons, the player issue had the 3 red stripes at the shoulder printed with plastic while the fans version are clothes sewn into it.

Will try to post pictures to show other differences.

I doubt checked my formation shirts, you are correct the adidas is plastic print.

I got a dida black keeper shirt, but the adidas is embroidered and also in this shirt there are giant pads in the forarm section

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
scvwh5.jpg

Photoshopped (poorly) by me.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
love white collars.. so championshis

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
when approximately is the official presentation ?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
when approximately is the official presentation ?

normally when the first training after the holiday.. around that time the new shirt will usually being presented with some of the players, new players if there's any :D

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The stripes in the middle look like cherry color, not the traditional red of milan at all. Probably just a model although id be happy with it since it looks like it aint fitted 4 fat asses this time around.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
omg they're so fucking ugly. I liked the fake ones that were posted a while back. Who the hell designs our jerseys?