The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Today, 00:34   #20281
fray
Casciavit
 
fray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Paper talk: Milan could seal the signing of Barcelona's 19-year old centre back Jean-Clair Todibo.


Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:37   #20282
Milan2012
Rookie
 
Milan2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Default

Is Bonaventura the current Mr.Milan ? This last couple of years, even through the lowest points of the banter era, itís always been a joy to watch this man play. From breaking ankles and creating solo chances to crazy volleys and long range bangers, the mans done it all with us. He can be frustrating but on a good day, in his own way, he shows the world the passion and heart of this beautiful game. Without a doubt in my mind heís been my favorite Milan player this later half of the decade. I cld only pointlessly argue that with him last season we would be hearing the cl anthem currently. I hope Gazidis and co find it in them to offer this man a contract extension.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:43   #20283
Milan2012
Rookie
 
Milan2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Default

Also we havenít lost a single game when Bonaventura has started this season
Milan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:03   #20284
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
Is Bonaventura the current Mr.Milan ? This last couple of years, even through the lowest points of the banter era, itís always been a joy to watch this man play. From breaking ankles and creating solo chances to crazy volleys and long range bangers, the mans done it all with us. He can be frustrating but on a good day, in his own way, he shows the world the passion and heart of this beautiful game. Without a doubt in my mind heís been my favorite Milan player this later half of the decade. I cld only pointlessly argue that with him last season we would be hearing the cl anthem currently. I hope Gazidis and co find it in them to offer this man a contract extension.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bonaventura is a "disgusting player" according to yungfrauddy


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04   #20285
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
Also we haven’t lost a single game when Bonaventura has started this season
he was also a key player in that Montella team.

refreshing to see stevan after a win too. Maybe its cause his team is leading the league so he can afford a Milan win.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN



Last edited by LocalHero80; Today at 01:10.
LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:11   #20286
Omar500
Rookie
 
Omar500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Sarajevo
Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
Paper talk: Milan could seal the signing of Barcelona's 19-year old centre back Jean-Clair Todibo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
If we are so desperate for Cb, we should get Todibo from Barcelona. I would even send RR for Todibo. Demirel is expensive and I don't want to have any more deals with Juve. Sure, he is great center back, but Todibo would be cheaper option, and he is young and talented.
But best option is to get Alderweireld in summer mercato, but that's going to be tough.
I've mentioned this a while ago. Sounds pretty good, especially if we can do a swap with RR
Omar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:02   #20287
justiface
Geddy Lee's Bass
 
justiface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: KL-Montreal
Fav. Players: geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Default

Jack plays from the heart and he gives everything for the jersey. 33 goals and 15 assists in 160 games for a mere 7m, i'd say he's one of the best signings of the decade. New contract!


Signature
justiface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:15   #20288
Kaka92
Gae
 
Kaka92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Yugoslavia
Fav. Players: MMS.
Default

this shit is funny

https://twitter.com/Crazy_MiIanista/...704833024?s=19
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:25   #20289
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

I have a feeling Paqueta will be off to psg in January.

Something seems off with him. His agent also presented milan with an offer.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:28   #20290
Colossus
World Cup Winner
 
Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
I have a feeling Paqueta will be off to psg in January.

Something seems off with him. His agent also presented milan with an offer.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Anything equal to or above what we paid for him and Iíd take it tbh....I donít see his ceiling being that high and if he canít even play over Jack then that says a lot about his current level. I donít ever really see him becoming a world class player so if a good offer arrives then Iíd take it without hesitation.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:24.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.