The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 17:01   #16541
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
above buffon

All is forgiven

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Old 11-05-2018, 17:02   #16542
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
1st goal lurch

2nd goal biglia/left side of defense/lurch

3rd goal fake news penalty

4th goal lurch

5th goal lurch

grazie lurch for being the worst goal keeper of all time

surpassing mister joe hart for the title.
Unsurprisingly, Sage has become an extremist

I hope David can do the right thing and remove this troll masquerading as a mod.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:03   #16543
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
All is forgiven
Old 11-05-2018, 17:05   #16544
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
This island personifies the essence of Grinta more than any other European nation... heck if it weren't for them, most of Europe would be speaking german

#BulldogSpirit
Old 11-05-2018, 17:11   #16545
Neo'82
Always On Point

Sounds like Pep has told Kun the door is open if he wants to leave City. Can't we just do a 15m loan for two seasons allowing him to return to Independiente in 2020.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 11-05-2018, 17:11   #16546
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Donnarumma is one of few players I wish they end up being gang raped by an African tribe
Fuck you.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:12   #16547
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Gianluigi Donnarumma tried to put the “disappointment” of the Coppa Italia Final defeat behind him and focus on Milan’s next challenges.

They were beaten 4-0 by Juventus on Wednesday evening with two howlers from the teenage shot-stopper.

“We are disappointed, as we wanted to win this game and we are sorry because we didn’t manage it,” the goalkeeper told Milan TV.

“It’s time to look forward, we have two very important games where we have to do very well.

“The role of a goalkeeper is like that, you can make mistakes and disappointment is normal, but you have to turn the page and move on quickly, as there are two very important matches coming up.”

The Rossoneri still have to earn their place in the Europa League and go head-to-head with Atalanta this Sunday, then Fiorentina in the final round.

“I really want to do well and show what I can do. I think we’re all fired up. I saw the lads in the locker room really fired up and we reach this appointment in great shape.”

https://streamable.com/7w3gn
Old 11-05-2018, 17:12   #16548
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Donnarumma is one of few players I wish they end up being gang raped by an African tribe
Get this dude the fuck out of here. FR FR
Old 11-05-2018, 17:17   #16549
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
He should be free to say what he wants (I'm a free speech absolutist)
Also this is what happens when most of the mods do nothing but talk shit and ban people that they disagree with.

I'm against his ban...and truth be told he's no different in trolling from the people shitting on Donna calling him the worst gk etc. We're a troll's paradise atm, which is fine...I love a good trolling. I only hope when the trolling is in a direction they don't like they let it pass this way also.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:19   #16550
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSandro View Post
Fuck you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
this forum will never choose a lurch looking psg bound raiola puppet over one of its own*

*there are exceptions of course
Old 11-05-2018, 17:19   #16551
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
above buffon

I get the feeling Buffon would trade all of his club trophies for just one of those lol

Dida was right there with anyone in his prime, and he was very good in that 2006/2007 CL after his best days had passed him.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:33   #16552
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
this forum will never choose a lurch looking psg bound raiola puppet over one of its own*

*there are exceptions of course
why the bloody hell am i not surprised
Old 11-05-2018, 17:36   #16553
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
This island personifies the essence of Grinta more than any other European nation... heck if it weren't for them, most of Europe would be speaking german

#BulldogSpirit
Briton played its part but make no mistake the battle of Stalingrad was the turning point of World War II. If nazi germany had invaded Russia D Day may never have happened and Briton would have fallen. It was the Russian forces who pushed from the east after fighting tooth and nail in defense and then forcing Germany to retreat giving the allied forces the opportunity to land and push on from the west etc. https://www.historylearningsite.co.u...of-stalingrad/

But that is history regarding Milan there is a lot work to do if Milan do not make the EL leading to Gattuso and Mirabelli being sacked bring in Sarri and Guintoli.
All credit to Gattuso he has done better than I expected but he does not strike me as the man to get us back on track. It can be argued he deserves a full season before being judged which is fair but we need a manager of greater experience and Guintoli has been very clever in signing players for Napoli.

Last edited by IL-Capitano; 11-05-2018 at 17:48.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:37   #16554
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Rai Sport - Raiola-Paratici meeting for Bonaventura: the situation

It will be a hot summer to live at Casa Milan, with eyes focused on the Rossoneri. According to Rai Sport, the future of Giacomo Bonaventura could be far from the Milan side. Fabio Paratici, ds of Juventus, and Mino Raiola, agent of the midfielder, met in Montecarlo to discuss the possible transfer of the former Atalanta player.

30m and you can have him.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:38   #16555
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Rai Sport - Raiola-Paratici meeting for Bonaventura: the situation

It will be a hot summer to live at Casa Milan, with eyes focused on the Rossoneri. According to Rai Sport, the future of Giacomo Bonaventura could be far from the Milan side. Fabio Paratici, ds of Juventus, and Mino Raiola, agent of the midfielder, met in Montecarlo to discuss the possible transfer of the former Atalanta player.

30m and you can have him.
good riddance

get cuadrado instead pls
Old 11-05-2018, 17:41   #16556
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Official: FIGC have given the ok for B teams in Serie C

Milan can always send Gattuso to coach the B team and bring in Sarri/Conte ha.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:46   #16557
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Andre Silva next Cr7

Next Bebe if we're lucky
He's actually very much like Federico Macheda. Back then Utd had a rampaging group of fans who refused to accept that the boy was shit.

Signature
Old 11-05-2018, 17:49   #16558
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

r e c o g n i z e

g r e a t n e s ss

Old 11-05-2018, 17:50   #16559
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Silva for around 40m
Bonaventura for around 30m
Donnarumma for around 50m
Kalinic for 15-20m hopefully
Bacca for around 15m hopefully
Suso if anyone wants to pay his 40m release clause
Then the rest of the remaining scrubs and let's reset this whole thing haha.
Old 11-05-2018, 17:51   #16560
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

If we buy more than 3 (4 including goalie) starters this summer, Mirabelli should be sacked instantly. Buy any number for the bench, but don't reset the starting XI again pls.

Signature
Closed Thread