The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2018, 18:15   #17501
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
silva young striker with good physique, decent technique and dubbed by c ronaldo himself as his heir and on low wages ..why would we sell him? loan him out like any sensible club would do
hes really not far off from what we need in this team currently
strong player that actually thinks football thats what we need..not useless fucks like mandzukic 0% brain only strength and grinta
Get talented players and teach them grinta cause u cant do it the other way around
Because we're broke and need to cash in on him so we can buy a striker who can actually score. Also, we're lucky there's a WC because he has a great scoring record for Portugal so can regain the value lost this year. If we loan him out next season and he flops again he'll be worth peanuts (like Gabinogols ).

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
An enhancer like acid, when used properly, is one of the greatest tools available to help expand your mind......a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah, and that's a fact
Old 16-05-2018, 18:17   #17502
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Snake is probably already sold. They wouldn't be offering that money to Reina if that wasn't the case.
Hope ur right fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Welcome Grzegorz Krychowiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post

Lastly, why would established champions like Eriksen, Vidal and Cavani want to come here? We can't offer them the huge salaries or CL football they're accustomed to so forget them.
Won nothing at Spurs.... and it will continue for many more years.

They also have a strict wage structure.

He could be lured away if we can stump up the fee.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Old 16-05-2018, 18:29   #17503
yungfreddy
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Because we're broke and need to cash in on him so we can buy a striker who can actually score. Also, we're lucky there's a WC because he has a great scoring record for Portugal so can regain the value lost this year. If we loan him out next season and he flops again he'll be worth peanuts (like Gabinogols ).
were not that broke afaik...were richer then under berlu last seasons thats for sure

also what u say is worst case scenario ..risk like that is always with young players so u gotta scout properly thats the main thing
he can also go out on loan (he has low wages..u really wanna generate funds like that? by selling the young players on low wages..how about sell the deadweight and frauds first..but like i said were not THAT broke) and perform well 1/2 seasons..sell him with a profit or maybe he can come back for us even who knows...this business model is how every succesful club operate not only the portos and ajax's

if he goes out on loan does bad and we sell at a loss then what have we lost ...maybe 5/10/20 mil in fee and 2 year wages (peanuts)
what happens if he becomes c . ronaldos heir...? cause thats what we bought initially..and what we spend 40 millions on...or atleast what mirabelli thought was worth 40 mil for a 21 year old....either way..the upside here could be 100/150+ mil who knows maybe

the potential good outweighs the bad by alot in these type of situations
chelsea does it the right way..its almost like human trafficking

Signature
Old 16-05-2018, 18:33   #17504
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Won nothing at Spurs.... and it will continue for many more years.

They also have a strict wage structure.

He could be lured away if we can stump up the fee.
By champion I meant top player. He's doesn't have to have won anything. Anyway, I highly doubt he'd leave the best league in the world with guaranteed CL football to come here. Maybe he'd go to Juventus/Napoli but not to grind out results against Europa league farmers using grintactics.

Signature
Quote:
An enhancer like acid, when used properly, is one of the greatest tools available to help expand your mind......a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for Salah, and that's a fact

Last edited by Kojak; 16-05-2018 at 18:36.
Old 16-05-2018, 18:33   #17505
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
what do u mean exactly..ur sentence contradicts itself
should we take it for granted or not take it for granted
How?

Mate, i think you take C.R opinion too serious. There is a possibility he was just being nice to his national teammate who shares the same agent like him.

Maybe the media asked him about Portugal future and asked him to name someone who can fill his spot when he retires. And, who would guess, he mentioned Silva, a teammate, same agent, hyped at the time...

You just took it too serious, if he is an elite footballer, it doesnt mean he is a good scout, or that he would be a good coach.. thats proven many times already.

And im sure there are more stories like that, i believe Maradona or Pele named few players that failed too, Maldini did too.. iirc Seedorf also named someone.. I dont wanna google all that but you got the point
Old 16-05-2018, 18:35   #17506
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

when yonghong took out those loans from elliot...he was doing it not because he didn't have any money but he just didn't want to use his actual money, and he's so rich he doesn't mind paying interest anyways so it didn't even matter
Old 16-05-2018, 18:42   #17507
yungfreddy
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
How?

Mate, i think you take C.R opinion too serious. There is a possibility he was just being nice to his national teammate who shares the same agent like him.

Maybe the media asked him about Portugal future and asked him to name someone who can fill his spot when he retires. And, who would guess, he mentioned Silva, a teammate, same agent, hyped at the time...

You just took it too serious, if he is an elite footballer, it doesnt mean he is a good scout, or that he would be a good coach.. thats proven many times already.

And im sure there are more stories like that, i believe Maradona or Pele named few players that failed too, Maldini did too.. iirc Seedorf also named someone.. I dont wanna google all that but you got the point
I apreciate ur post but the discusion dragged on about it being a genuine endorsement or a marketing scheme from mendes n co..atleast for me
C.ronaldos endorsement is maybe 5% in the total judging processs for me
I think he is a good player in the making from watching him play
Ronaldo isnt a scout and only sees andre few times a year...its worth for something but not much

I do genuinly believe c ronaldo meant that

Signature
Old 16-05-2018, 18:46   #17508
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
were not that broke afaik...were richer then under berlu last seasons thats for sure

also what u say is worst case scenario ..risk like that is always with young players so u gotta scout properly thats the main thing
he can also go out on loan (he has low wages..u really wanna generate funds like that? by selling the young players on low wages..how about sell the deadweight and frauds first..but like i said were not THAT broke) and perform well 1/2 seasons..sell him with a profit or maybe he can come back for us even who knows...this business model is how every succesful club operate not only the portos and ajax's

if he goes out on loan does bad and we sell at a loss then what have we lost ...maybe 5/10/20 mil in fee and 2 year wages (peanuts)
what happens if he becomes c . ronaldos heir...? cause thats what we bought initially..and what we spend 40 millions on...or atleast what mirabelli thought was worth 40 mil for a 21 year old....either way..the upside here could be 100/150+ mil who knows maybe

the potential good outweighs the bad by alot in these type of situations
chelsea does it the right way..its almost like human trafficking
Nobody knows our financial situation for sure but the rumours aren't encouraging e.g. Yonghong being unknown, his finances being constantly questioned, his companies being declared bankrupt not to mention the refinancing issues. Fassone also said if we didn't make CL we'd need to sacrifice a top player or two.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) Silva is one of our biggest assets. Also, when you consider the rumours today regarding FFP fines and budget/wage restrictions we have no option but to cash in.

Signature
Quote:
Old 16-05-2018, 18:47   #17509
yungfreddy
AC Milan Legend

What seals the deal for me is that he is kinda bulky and 1.85
Hes obviously gonna train hard to stay agile and mobile so physicly this guy is goooood

And u see how he plays..technical playstyle...
Nice combo imo atleast

Signature
Old 16-05-2018, 18:50   #17510
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
@andrea___182
Come vice biglia Gattuso ha richiesto un giocatore di fisico e centimetri.

For the vice-Biglia, Gattuso asked for someone with the qualities of being physical and tall.
@andrea___182
Il nome più caldo è quello di Sandro, costa poco ed ha dimostrato di essere un giocatore più che valido.

The hot name is Sandro for the vice-Biglia.
Old 16-05-2018, 18:53   #17511
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Biraghi + Sandro

This is the kind of shit we can expect to attract with no-mark Obtuso as boss.

Signature
Quote:
Old 16-05-2018, 18:58   #17512
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Biraghi + Sandro

This is the kind of shit we can expect to attract with no-mark Obtuso as boss.
We're becoming great again
Old 16-05-2018, 19:09   #17513
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

According to rumors collected by Calciomercato.it, in fact, the Rossoneri are very interested in goalkeeper Denis Shcherbitski, almost two meters tall and in strength to Bate Borisov, with whom he has already won three championships and a Super Cup. The 22-year-old Belarusian is considered one of the best performers of his role throughout Eastern Europe and on his tracks there are also Arsenal, who has faced this year in the Europa League, and Borussia Dortmund. The price of its tag could be around 3 million euros.

The snake brothers out and Reina/Shcherbitski in? Where do I sign up? ha
Old 16-05-2018, 19:09   #17514
Buske
World Cup Winner

I refuse to believe those crap rumors
Old 16-05-2018, 19:12   #17515
yungfreddy
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
According to rumors collected by Calciomercato.it, in fact, the Rossoneri are very interested in goalkeeper Denis Shcherbitski, almost two meters tall and in strength to Bate Borisov, with whom he has already won three championships and a Super Cup. The 22-year-old Belarusian is considered one of the best performers of his role throughout Eastern Europe and on his tracks there are also Arsenal, who has faced this year in the Europa League, and Borussia Dortmund. The price of its tag could be around 3 million euros.
i was getting hard af but then i read the word goalkeeper

Signature
Old 16-05-2018, 19:21   #17516
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:

And u see how he plays..technical playstyle...
Do you see how he plays?
Old 16-05-2018, 19:22   #17517
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
We're becoming great again
I swear the latest rumours make me think Galliani’s using Hollywood style make up to disguise himself as Mirabelli. Especially the inflated wages given to Reina

Signature
Quote:
Old 16-05-2018, 19:24   #17518
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

we are back baby

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Old 16-05-2018, 19:26   #17519
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
Torino wants Locatelli and Cutrone. Milan sacrifices them for Belotti?

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 16-05-2018, 19:28   #17520
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Quote:
I swear the latest rumours make me think Galliani’s using Hollywood style make up to disguise himself as Mirabelli. Especially the inflated wages given to Reina
if elliot puts the club on the market after yonghong cannot repay..why would anyone {paul singer or xyz future owner} want mirabelli involved, in any capacity
Closed Thread