The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 15-07-2011, 14:54   #61
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Comi does not look adolescent.

And thank you, Ash.

Not really any stand out 'lookers' there though. Ferreira's eyes are nice though.

Fossati's eyebrows? Jesus christ... People can't moan at SES92's and then not say anything about his.
That pic of Zigoni is from sometime back, he looks much older now (almost same as Comi)

Quote:
Fossati's eyebrows? Jesus christ... People can't moan at SES92's and then not say anything about his

U MAD?

Last edited by Ash; 15-07-2011 at 14:57.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 15:05   #62
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

He Mad ?

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 15:15   #63
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Is that Comi or Zigoni?

Gianmario Comi:

Gianmarco Zigoni:

Motherfucker!, do they look alike
haha yeah they do look alike, but yeah it's comi, don't think Zigoni is at Milan at the moment.

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 19:54   #64
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

MILAN - After the morning session, the team resumed training in the afternoon on the pitch behind the gym at the Sports Centre in Carnforth. Before the session, coach Allegri gave a short speech outlining what the team would do during training.

Quote:
Before starting on the technical aspects and tactics, the players played a 10-minute warm-up on half of the pitch and then divided into two groups to carry out some stretching. The session continued with a match where the players could only score with headers.

There a full-sided match minus the goalkeepers who trained apart, to end the session. Mexes and Ambrosini did some bike on the track around the pitch.

The squad will be back training tomorrow morning at 9.30 am and tomorrow afternoon starting at 17.30.

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 23:39   #65
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

July/15/2011 Training Videos:

Signature
Old 16-07-2011, 00:08   #66
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Part 1 - 04:09 Embarrassing for Valoti.

But Boateng's face is priceless ... (His eyebrows just lifts up)

And what does he say to Valoti after he felt, where everybody laughed ??????

Signature

Last edited by Dottore Joey; 16-07-2011 at 05:52.
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 05:50   #67
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

damnn, El Sha is freakin good on the ball

Allegri giving some special attention to Ely, keeps on screaming the kid's name on training

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 07:02   #68
dman32
Milan 4 Ever

Man Calvano is also good on the ball...he got good control from what've seen until now
dman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 13:00   #69
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

First training session for the Rossoneri today. The team started with some stretching before dividing the session between gym work and some sprints on the central track at the Carnago sports centre.

Quote:
MILANELLO – The first session this morning at Milanello. Things got underway at 09.30 when the team gathered on the covered astro turf pitch at the Carnago sports centre.
The first half hour was dedicated to stretching exercises with the players on the ground. The next ten minutes saw the team jumping over high obstacles.
The team was then divided in two groups. The first group went onto the track, doing 45 second repetitions, progressively getting faster and longer.
The second group took to the gym. At the end of this phase, the two groups swapped positions and to balance out the training session.

The squad will get back to work this afternoon at half past 5.

Signature
Old 16-07-2011, 15:14   #70
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Part 1 - 04:09 Embarrassing for Valoti.

But Boateng's face is priceless ... (His eyebrows just lifts up)

And what does he say to Valoti after he felt, where everybody laughed ??????
he whistled then said "giallo" which means "yellow card"

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 16:25   #71
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Today itís Alberto Paloschi and Stephan El Sharaawyís turn in the press room at Milanello. The two young Rossoneri are in agreement about one thing for sure, ďWeíve the chance to play alongside some truly great players and we can learn a lot. Weíll give it our all.Ē

Quote:
MILANELLO - Here are the declarations from Alberto Paloschi and Stephan El Sharaawy, the two young Rossoneri training with the team at Milanello.

STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
These first few days have been really exciting because Iím getting to know truly great players up close and personal, extraordinary people. Here at Milan, what strikes me most is the organization which is incredible and also the willingness of the staff. Peopleís approach is fantastic. It was the older players who came to me to give advice rather than the other way around. They told me to work hard all the time. The best joke yet about my haircut has been ďIíll tackle you so hard Iíll cut it offĒ.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
Iíve felt very welcome here at Milanello, I felt immediately at ease. My time at Genoa was a learning experience. Iím still young and I have a lot to learn.

OBJECTIVES
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
The objectives for this season are to learn and to grow as much as possible because Iím still young and I have to mature. Iíll need to show a lot of commitment and I plan to. I hope to do well, thatís my objective.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
I hope to avoid injuries and to stay fit. Injuries can be small obstacles in the game and itís happened to me a lot in the past but Milanello always helped me get back on my feet. Now hopefully that chapter in closed and forgotten. I hope to do well.

PLAYING CHANCES
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
There are great players here, it wonít be easy to get a place on the starting line up. But Iíll be giving all I can to do just that and the friendly games coming up are a chance to impress the coach. I prefer playing as a playmaker, but I can also play as a second striker no problem. Iím pretty sure I have that option and the coach has already played me alongside Alberto.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
Iím just thinking about doing well in training, giving all I can and then whatever happens, happens.

ON HIS EGYPTIAN ORIGINS
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
Iím very attached to the country, my fatherís country, Egypt. But I feel Italian as I was born and raised here. Letís say I feel a bit Egyptian and a bit Italian.

ON FILIPPO INZAGHI
ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
"Pippo is a friend as well as a team mate. He gives me advice, he has helped me grow and has always been close in the difficult moments. I hope to learn something from him. Maybe by watching I can get something from his repertoire.

ON KAKA' AND PATO
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
Heís always been my idol. I love the way he plays. People have compared me to him often for how I can run with the ball. Also besides being a great player, heís a great person. I like Pato a lot, his growth impressed me a lot. I hope to take the same path here at Milan.

ON PRE-SEASON
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
Weíre working hard these days and itís tough. But itís good to play with Albert nd I hope we can get some match time together this season.

ALBERTO PALOSCHI:
The training is tough, but thatís how it should be. To be rady for the matches, you have to prepare well. It helps to avoid injuries as well.

ON MILAN
STEPHAN EL SHARAAWY:
Iím a big fan. I used to go to the stadium as a kid, theyíve always been my team.

Signature
Old 16-07-2011, 23:29   #72
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

The afternoon training session was held at Milanello in the presence of a large group of fans. For Allegri's players there were three themed tactical training games.

Quote:
MILAN - After the morning working session, the team resumed again in the afternoon starting from 17.30 in a open session of one and a half hours in the presence of many fans.

The players started the second workout of the day warming up with a technical-tactical drill: a total of 30 minutes between exercises with the ball and ball possession.

The players wore bibs and were divided into two groups to play three themed training games of 20 minutes each. In the first, on half of the pitch, the players had to get beyond the line marked by cones, playing free touch. In the second match, however, they were allowed free touches and a larger portion of the pitch was used and in the third it was an open game.

The team will train twice tomorrow at 9.30 and 17.30.

Signature
Old 16-07-2011, 23:31   #73
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Signature
Old 17-07-2011, 14:06   #74
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Milan have finished their first training session of the day as the players went through a series of repeated runs.

Quote:

MILANELLO - The first training session of the day began at 9.30 with the players gathering in the covered syntethic pitch.

The first 30 minutes were spent in stretching and then 10 minutes on muscle warming.

The team then divided into two groups and spent 50 minutes on repeated runs progressively getting faster and over longer distances.

The second group were on the outer pitch where they ran 200 metres increasing them from 50, 60, 70 and 80 metres. The players will be back for the second session at 17.30.

Signature
Old 17-07-2011, 15:38   #75
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

Oddo as centreback, that's very interesting.
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 21:02   #76
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Numerous fans turned up to watch the afternoon training session as the players played a match for an hour.

Quote:
MILAN - The team was back training at 17.30 for their second session of the day after the morning workout and numerous fans turned up to watch the players go through their paces.

The squad started with a 25-minute warm-up session with the ball and then coach Allegri divided the players into two groups for a match.

The team will once again train twice tomorrow - at 9.30 and 17.30 - but this time behind closed doors.

Signature
Old 17-07-2011, 21:03   #77
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Numerous fans turned up to watch the afternoon training session as the players played a match for an hour.

Quote:
MILAN - The team was back training at 17.30 for their second session of the day after the morning workout and numerous fans turned up to watch the players go through their paces.

The squad started with a 25-minute warm-up session with the ball and then coach Allegri divided the players into two groups for a match.

The team will once again train twice tomorrow - at 9.30 and 17.30 - but this time behind closed doors.

Signature
Old 17-07-2011, 22:59   #78
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

I'll post the second part once he uploads it.

Signature
Old 17-07-2011, 23:12   #79
Sage
Phase 2

I'm assuming that pato,robinho,thiago and yepes are going to have a 2 week holiday?
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 23:52   #80
Ash
Swag Maestro

Why does Urby wear weights around his neck during the running excercises?

Last edited by Ash; 18-07-2011 at 00:56.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote