The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who shall we sign?
Belotti 172 61.43%
Aubameyang 94 33.57%
Kalinic 11 3.93%
Other 3 1.07%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2017, 02:17   #121
LocalHero80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdeboss View Post
Well they most likely will be starters at their clubs compared to kalinic so....
come on.. even after borini you still think kalinic will be a reserve?
Old 29-06-2017, 02:35   #122
LocalHero80
Banned

the positive thing about kalinic saga is that it goes on for too long. Those deals usually break off.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:58   #123
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

We made it. New commode!!!!!!
Old 29-06-2017, 03:07   #124
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

How'd we go from Morata to Belotti to Kalinic to Borini...

F&M are frauds, man. Frauds.

Signature
Old 29-06-2017, 03:08   #125
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

So, how will team eeyore spin the Conti deal into a negative, today?

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 29-06-2017, 03:09   #126
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWunderboy View Post
How'd we go from Morata to Belotti to Kalinic to Borini...

F&M are frauds, man. Frauds.
Did u leave out andre silva cuz you're purposely trying to be an asshole, or ro make an atrocious point?

Signature
Old 29-06-2017, 03:09   #127
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Page 7
Old 29-06-2017, 03:10   #128
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Did u leave out andre silva cuz you're purposely trying to be an asshole, or ro make an atrocious point?
Oh yeah, I forgot we signed him!

F&M are gauds, man. Gauds.

Signature
Old 29-06-2017, 03:12   #129
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWunderboy View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot we signed him!

F&M are gauds, man. Gauds.
Much better.

Signature
Old 29-06-2017, 03:36   #130
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

I doubt Borini but I wouldn't doubt our management.
Old 29-06-2017, 03:53   #131
ykou
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxr View Post
I doubt Borini but I wouldn't doubt our management.
i doubt the management too. i really don't like the idea for replacing almost whole team. it will be much better if we buy ~3 better players using the same budget this year, and replace someone else next year. what will they do if we don't achieve high this year? replacing almost whole team again? what is the point to buy Kalinic and Borini level pleyer and let go of Bacca and Lapu?
Old 29-06-2017, 03:56   #132
Sven
Super Moderator

So Lapa may be sold for 10M while Borini arrive for 1M?

I honestly think Borini is shit... But if this extra money is decisive to buy another player who will see a lot of playing time, I couldn't care less about the 3rd option for the attack is worse. It's potentially very good business.

Kinda doubt Genoa will pay 10~15M for Lapa though. They don't even have that kind of money and Milan is in no position to bargain.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:03   #133
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

I doubt anyone would offer more than 5-8m for Lapadula

Signature

<3
Old 29-06-2017, 04:05   #134
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
So Lapa may be sold for 10M while Borini arrive for 1M?

I honestly think Borini is shit... But if this extra money is decisive to buy another player who will see a lot of playing time, I couldn't care less about the 3rd option for the attack is worse. It's potentially very good business.

Kinda doubt Genoa will pay 10~15M for Lapa though. They don't even have that kind of money and Milan is in no position to bargain.
their deals with inter run 10m in the short run and up to 60m in the future, simeone also leaving. I think theyve made some 25-30m so far this market
Old 29-06-2017, 04:05   #135
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

If we can get 30m from Bacca, Niang and Lapadula, we should go all in for Belotti. We could go for scudetto even..

Signature

<3
Old 29-06-2017, 04:05   #136
bobdeboss
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykou View Post
i doubt the management too. i really don't like the idea for replacing almost whole team. it will be much better if we buy ~3 better players using the same budget this year, and replace someone else next year. what will they do if we don't achieve high this year? replacing almost whole team again? what is the point to buy Kalinic and Borini level pleyer and let go of Bacca and Lapu?
This is basically year zero for the new management and the best time to bring in a huge number of players, if things go well, that is ucl qualification then 2 or 3 stars will be brought in, even if i think we will get a big name this summer for marketing purposes. The truth is we had to improve the technical ability of the team and imo we are on a good path to doing so. I think it's intelligent from the management rather than splashing 50mil+ on one player, whether we have the funds or not. The players signed so far aren't stars but can potentially grow into stars.

Montella did a good job with a technically starved team last season, the loss of bonaventura and suso at certain periods during the season hurt us, and the back ups just weren't up to par, so im curious to see him with more technically talented players.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:11   #137
bobdeboss
National Team Player

Kalinic would be a good squad player for the right price, let's not forget we have europa league this season, depth will be key. I believe he has the quality and experience to lead the line for a couple games during the season, we can't afford to burn our important players like last season where bona and suso barely got the opportunity to rest due to the fact that the back ups sucked and i believe that probably cost us a higher place in the table.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:12   #138
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
If only this team had only 3 positions in need...
Old 29-06-2017, 04:17   #139
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

I don't trust Montella. I hope he proves me wrong

Signature

<3
Old 29-06-2017, 04:22   #140
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Kalinic isn't bought yet and I don't want Borini for Lapadula but we'll wait and see first before judging.

I too would love if we could just sign a few players to gradually improve but this management inherited an atrocious squad and is tasked with building a top 4 team. Everyone knew there was going to be a lot of turnover.

We have bought 5 players so far, 4 of which are excellent upgrades and one who is a backup. Luckily only the backup guy looks bad. We're about to finalize Conti who is a massive upgrade over Abate. We had Abate and shitter DeSciglio for years and now we are about to have Rodriguez and Conti thanks to this management.

If we fail to reach top 4 again this year I seriously doubt we'll have to replace many players. I seriously doubt we will fail to make top 4. It'd be a massive coaching failure not to get a top 4 finish out of these players.

Just relax, wait and see. Management has been terrific so far, so I don't get why people would start any bs right now just because we signed a shitter as backup.

I wouldn't defend that transfer but with how much good has happend and with how much good we are linked (Conti, Hakan, KAMPL!, Bigly probably towards the end of mercato), I am feeling pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
I don't trust Montella. I hope he proves me wrong
Why?
Closed Thread