Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Oh Pazzo.... I love you so much, so much fight

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Impressive... Deserves a start against the lost city of Atlantis imo.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Good game by Pazzo, did everything right really. Why would we need Destro?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Because Destro is pretty and Berlusconi wants to fuck him.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Great movement & worked hard, also very good at holding the ball, drawing fouls.

Wish he'd get more gametime

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I fucking love Pazzo, never understood why we got bitchnando whores when we have a better CF in pazzini...

I understand swapping pazzini for destro, but imo we are fine as we are for strikers. we need midfielders

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If we had a beast midfield then it wouldn't hurt to keep pazzo, but reality is we don't have one and that is why we need a player who can create his own chances up top. (Midfielders should be a priority of course)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I fucking love Pazzo, never understood why we got bitchnando whores when we have a better CF in pazzini...

I understand swapping pazzini for destro, but imo we are fine as we are for strikers. we need midfielders

Pazzo got injured.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_ni54n4WtrL1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

http://calciofication.tumblr.com/image/108027434785

walking on air
tumblr_ni503qik9I1qbiptqo1_1280.jpg

http://scala26.tumblr.com/image/108019544458

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Since a good box to box mid and keep pazzo

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
so happy for him. grande pazzo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Love his jumps and headers. Too bad he didn't score on that shot in the 2nd half.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha

I am really starting to believe we got Torres just to pull that Cerci swap

Visionary :g:

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
u know what pazzini should be treated with more respect every time he plays he does well and in that second half season scored 14/15 goals he probably has just a few years left so we shud really be playing him he can hold up play v well and is a proper cf in the box gets on the ends of things tap ins and is instinctive very good in the air also....gooo pazzoo no way can we sell him to JUVE please

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
u know what pazzini should be treated with more respect every time he plays he does well and in that second half season scored 14/15 goals he probably has just a few years left so we shud really be playing him he can hold up play v well and is a proper cf in the box gets on the ends of things tap ins and is instinctive very good in the air also....gooo pazzoo no way can we sell him to JUVE please

I think he won't regress much until he'll be 35-36yr old.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
His second half introduction was good for the team but deliveries weren't the best. That being said, we need a bit more aggression from Pazzo.

If Niang was on earlier we would have scored from a ball in the box. Pazzo allowed the team to actually get into the box and not pass sterile balls around. I think Pazzini is the player we need to break teams which hang onto a one goal advantage. Menez can win games on his own but when he is shut down, Pazzo can bring space in the middle for all.

Needs more touches on the ball though so he can lay off to others. Atalanta were set up to protect their lead and hurt on the break.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gif of his disallowed goal? Puskas worthy

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Destro comes in it's likely Pazzo leaves.

Sat behind Torres and the false #9 and now behind Destro.... I'm NOT against him staying but, if he has a solid offer from Nazio why not?

:l:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Destro comes in it's likely Pazzo leaves.

Sat behind Torres and the false #9 and now behind Destro.... I'm NOT against him staying but, if he has a solid offer from Nazio why not?

:l:

I do not see it. He probably stays until the end of the season.

There has been reports that Lazio are offering 2 million a year but ZERO negotiations with Milan. I really do not see it; Klose makes 2 million per year. I like Pazzo's attitude but he is nowhere near to Klose's quality.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
While Gonzalo Bergessio is still hesitating on leaving Sampdoria for joining Lazio,

Biancoazzurri management, according to latest rumours reported in Italian media, have submitted AC Milan a new offer in order to sign former Italian international striker Giampaolo Pazzini (30).

Supposed to join back Blucerchiati themselves next summer as a free agent, former Inter, Fiorentina and Atalanta player was tracked by Juventus as well, before they sealed the deal on having Alessandro Matri join back.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
While Gonzalo Bergessio is still hesitating on leaving Sampdoria for joining Lazio,

Biancoazzurri management, according to latest rumours reported in Italian media, have submitted AC Milan a new offer in order to sign former Italian international striker Giampaolo Pazzini (30).

Supposed to join back Blucerchiati themselves next summer as a free agent, former Inter, Fiorentina and Atalanta player was tracked by Juventus as well, before they sealed the deal on having Alessandro Matri join back.

Good man, deserves to get more time. Hope he becomes a starter somewhere and kicks some ass.

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
we won't be letting pazzo go today

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
It's a good thing that he got his goal, very good for morale, though probably Menez wished he was on the field a couple more minutes to take the penalty :D

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
should start next game

Schedule