Carlos Bacca Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Keeps surprising me. What a player man. If only he took that #9. Would have bought his jersey immediately

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
tumblr_m2rlii8XYF1roxd92o1_500.gif

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Thanks heavens for not letting the matrinez deal go through. Bacca is at his peak and we need him desperately

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
God i love this guy. Awesome player

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
arsenal fan with some sense :eek:

I had a week long rant about bacca when he signed for you. He was the one striker I wanted who was a realistic target. But for some weird reason everyone had a hard on for Jackson Martinez. I mean anyone can look great with porto in that league. Even Vincent aboubakar is killing it over there, while this guy proved himself in the best league in the world

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He got some serious grit. The kind you see from Tevez and Suarez and is rare in top level strikers

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He is tevez. Love him

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Jackson Martinez - A true Milan legend. Thank You!!!!!!!

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

nope nope nope

He reminds me of a hybrid between Javi Moreno and Ricardo Oliveira ... good enough for the spanish league but completely out of the element in the Italian league.

From what I've seen I can't say that he's great at something ... Dribbling, aerial play, strength, technique, positioning, poaching ... all seem average. Even Doumbia has better highlights than this guy. Overall good rounded striker but far from a difference maker and let's not forget that he probably doesn't speak Italian and it will take him a while to get accustomed.

Haven't followed him and truly hope I'm mistaken but right now I'd probably have taken someone like Immobile or Gabbiadini over him...

I don't think I've ever seen him score unless there was a major gap in the opposition's defence or if he got a pass behind the defenders and that doesn't work well in SerieA, where 80% of the teams play with their defensive line on the 16m line.
He's not bad on crosses but we are, so no extra point there either

I dont think he's what we need. Another Matri. Maybe worse.

I also get a strong Oliveira vibe about him.. I wouldn't want him here at the rumored 25-30m, hes a very good goal scorer but pretty limited player all round from what I've seen and at 28 hes not worth that money

To make it worse :g: messed up the Jackson M. deal and is now after Bacca for similar money :max:

Name he compare to: gabbiadini, immobile, matri, ricardo oliveira, jose mari
In 3months bacca prove his price tag already
Come january and next july i hope G can provide bacca with proper team to rule europe

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
really excited to see Menez-Bacca duo.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
His shirt just arrived on Friday and he scores 2 today. <3 Bacca

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
#justapoacher :o :proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to order his shirt already. Want to get the authentic version.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Get him outta #70 and into #11, fuck Cerci !

Very impressive....man, I can't believe I thought this guy was average.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The guy is stone cold, love him!

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He got some serious grit. The kind you see from Tevez and Suarez and is rare in top level strikers

It's about bloody time!

I think Bacca and Adriano will be doing a lot of good to Balotelli too, Balotelli must be learnign a lot from their great attitudes and skill :thumbsup:

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
2 months ago: Bacca the new Oliveira...

Today: World Class Poacher

haha I love how time can change so many things

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Get him outta #70 and into #11, fuck Cerci !

Very impressive....man, I can't believe I thought his guy was average.

I did too, and to be frank I was slightly disappointed when we signed him. He has improved a great deal to how he used to play. I still think he can do much better for us if he plays closer to goal... at the moment we're asking him to be a second striker... to get the ball outside the box, create something, pass your way in or something... I want him to be hanging around the defenders shoulder just like Inzaghi and wait for the attempts to come. He has pretty good feet for an out and out CF, it can come handy when he's trying to hold the ball up well and assist for someone.

I still think we're not getting the best out of him because he needs better service. I think Balotelli suits Bacca more then Adriano.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
That header was just sublime.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It's about bloody time!

I think Bacca and Adriano will be doing a lot of good to Balotelli too, Balotelli must be learnign a lot from their great attitudes and skill :thumbsup:

Balo has played with some of the world's best players and hasn't learned shit. Let it go.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

It's about bloody time!

:star::star::star:

I hope so much Mario looks to them and becomes a part of this group.

As a team many of the players played with great spirit so I hope that continues and the others get on board.

Schedule