Carlos Bacca Thread

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
So atm he have better stats than jackson so thx you jackson. Best thing is that he is not lazy i just hope he can survive hockey tackle's in seria a

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I did too, and to be frank I was slightly disappointed when we signed him. He has improved a great deal to how he used to play. I still think he can do much better for us if he plays closer to goal... at the moment we're asking him to be a second striker... to get the ball outside the box, create something, pass your way in or something... I want him to be hanging around the defenders shoulder just like Inzaghi and wait for the attempts to come. He has pretty good feet for an out and out CF, it can come handy when he's trying to hold the ball up well and assist for someone.

I still think we're not getting the best out of him because he needs better service. I think Balotelli suits Bacca more then Adriano.

Agree here. I think it is only a matter of time for Balo to win a starting spot allowing Bacca to be the CF. As good as Adriano has been in all facets of CF play for us, holding up the ball, winning fouls, competing aerially, moving off the ball etc, it is forcing Bacca away from goal. Now Bacca can perform as a 2nd striker but it is a waste in my opinion. Balo playing as a 2nd striker with a proper CF in front of him should bring the best out of him and I am excited to see it happen. Add Menez into the mix and all of a sudden our front three looks deadly.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Name he compare to: gabbiadini, immobile, matri, ricardo oliveira, jose mari
In 3months bacca prove his price tag already
Come january and next july i hope G can provide bacca with proper team to rule europe

That's why it's best to ignore the opinions of those who like to bandwagon.

Jackson Who ??

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Agree here. I think it is only a matter of time for Balo to win a starting spot allowing Bacca to be the CF. As good as Adriano has been in all facets of CF play for us, holding up the ball, winning fouls, competing aerially, moving off the ball etc, it is forcing Bacca away from goal. Now Bacca can perform as a 2nd striker but it is a waste in my opinion. Balo playing as a 2nd striker with a proper CF in front of him should bring the best out of him and I am excited to see it happen. Add Menez into the mix and all of a sudden our front three looks deadly.

Yes but then only Bacca is working in the defensive phase.

I like L. Adriano and Bacca switching and working for each other and both pressing and then bringing Mario off the bench. If Mario raises other parts of his game then I dont have an issue with him taking over a starting spot.

I also want to see how Menez will feature before I throw him in as a starter.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Rabonna, header, chip goal ....overhead kick pleaseeeee

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he is amazing...

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most technically gifted fisherman ever:proud:

Football aside im loving his personal side just as much. Really the TS of the attack.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I adore this man so much. You, sir, are a legend. New sheva. Too bad we got him when he is already 28.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
this guy is an excellent goalscorer

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Higuain at the moment is more decisive because he knows the rest of the team well and they know him. I don't care if Bacca is the best in the league as long as he does his job great for us.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Bacca's touches
15x0f0h.jpg

35lgqdx.jpg

and precision (11m header)
2igm2ys.jpg

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think he would even be better used as a #9.

Play Menez behind him and see how that works out

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Imo higuain is. Even though he is known for choking at the big stage.

What? Bacca is top 5 strikers in the Europe. He even showed that last year at sevilla.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I am more and more convinced that he wants to prove to rnb community, that is A LOT more that just a poacher.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i can tell his balon dor acceptance speech will be the most heartfelt in years

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm so glad we got a player like, Charlie Cow. Really my fav milan forward signing in years

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The CEO of Club Brugge was interviewed today by gianlucadimarzio.com

He said that the president of Atletico Junior refused to sell Bacca, and the only reason he got Bacca was because he himself pushed for an exit. Bacca told the president: "I dream of Europe and this is my chance to get there and who knows, maybe one day I get to play for Milan."

Bacca :proud:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol: @ those who thought the Balo-Bacca partnership would be better than Bacca-Adriano

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
:lol::lol: @ those who thought the Balo-Bacca partnership would be better than Bacca-Adriano

was it not? Balo had such an amazing game, wowww, much greatness

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
was it not? Balo had such an amazing game, wowww, much greatness

Tbf Balo's goal and time wasting was fundamental to the 3 points. But it's the same old Mario, ball hogging, searching fouls, getting himself and opponents carded, killing counters, making things difficult for our other strikers/attackers, making us over-rely on him.

Bench material, nothing more.

Schedule