Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Berlusconi: "El Shaarawy has already become a symbol for Milan. He will stay at Milan and become a part of our history."

Berlusconi: "I would like to bring Guardiola to Milan because I love beautiful football and he makes his teams play beautifully."

Berlusconi: "In our private meetings, Guardiola has always said that he wanted to stay at least one year away from football."

Berlusconi: "We judged that we wouldn't have any chance of signing Guardiola even though he said that he likes Milan and me."

Berlusconi: "The chances of Guardiola joining Milan are very low at the moment."

Berlusconi: "Mario Balotelli is a rotten apple and he can infect all teams, including Milan."

Berlusconi: "I would never accept that a person like Mario Balotelli becomes a part of Milan."

Berlusconi: "Pato has promised me that he will return, fully recovered, to Milan within 18 months."

Berlusconi: "There is no possibility of El Shaarawy leaving Milan."

Berlusconi: "If we get a €100m offer for El Shaarawy? Nobody will offer €100m because of Financial Fair Play." :fp:

Berlusconi: "The Ballon d'Or? I prefer the one that was given to Van Basten..."

Berlusconi: "Sneijder? How old is he? 28? He's not a part of Milan's plans." :lol:

Berlusconi: "We're monitoring around 100 players who are between 15 and 21 years of age. We believe that it's the right path to follow."

Berlusconi: "We're considering to sign 3 youngsters. An Italian and two foreigners. The Italian plays in Italy

Berlusconi: "If Allegri will stay at Milan in the next few years? Next question, please." :o /CONGO POWER :lol:

Berlusconi: "If Barbara will become Milan's president? I don't know her plans, but I'd be happy if one of my kids becomes my successor."

Berlusconi: "Van Basten is my favorite **** the players who won the Ballon."

Berlusconi: "Franco Baresi and Paolo Maldini deserved to win the Ballon d'Or."

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Berlusconi: "We judged that we wouldn't have any chance of signing Guardiola even though he said that he likes Milan and me."

:lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Every time i read berlu quotes I read it in the voice of young jeezy.

im the realest n*gga in it...u already knoww. Got trapper of the yearr 4 times in a roww

Same voice as jeezy from that song

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
his words sounds to like come from a ancient italian ceasar with a lot of charisma

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
taskforce membership?

tumblr_mfng71vwED1qe9neqo1_500.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Kudos for Berlu putting Blatter in his place :cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
whenever berlu comes back to via turatti :star:

Best president everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck moratti

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<

That got me laughing, also the "next question" about the coach..:D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
please go create a massimo moratti thread.

if they allow inter fans here, you should also be allowed to create threads inter threads.
OMG like you're so clever bro. Totally owned me there :eek:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Berlusconi: "Santon and Destro? Galliani and I have agreed not to give out any names, but we, logically, like those players."

Berlusconi: "I have a great rapport with Allegi - a friendly and cordial relationship."

Berlusconi: "If Allegri will stay at Milan? It depends a lot on the results that he manages to get."

Berlusconi: "We will create a young squad that can bring Milan back to the top in Italy and in Europe."

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
everyone needs to avoid giving Italy a negative image."

Thats the lady he gave a councilor role in lombardia BTW. God damn dat arse:eek:

And looks like he wont run for PM. I guess nobody asked for his help in the end.:lol:

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

"Cavani is a great player and he can take Napoli to new heights," he told Radio RTL.

"I'm very attached to El Shaaray, though, so I would pick him instead if I had to choose."

All hail the one and only Duce !!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
you copied straight from goal.com... they had the same elshaarawy typo like 12 hours ago :fp:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Thats the lady he gave a councilor role in lombardia BTW. God damn dat arse:eek:

And looks like he wont run for PM. I guess nobody asked for his help in the end.:lol:

I don't see how this can give a negative image to anything really.:D
I would fill the parliament in my country with girls like that if I could.
That way at least I can rest my eyes on dem titties and dat ass while the world goes to shit.
Smart man, B.:thumbsup:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
I would fill the parliament in my country with girls like that if I could.
That way at least I can rest my eyes on dem titties and dat ass while the world goes to shit.
Smart man, B.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: excellent comment, if your country is gonna go to shit, let in go in a blaze of titties and asses. :thumbsup:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Dayyuuummm!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

no no no u misunderstood me there. I wasnt hinting its because of her he has a bad image (well actually it is but its a story that goes well beyond him just giving her a councilor role:lol:)...........i just simply wanted to share my massive boner i got from watching that video with yall thats all.:D

Anyways theres no point in going into all the shit berlusca did to give italy a bad image since theres not enough room on the interwebs. I do applaud his new found love for self-parody thoe.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Galliani will have dinner with Preziosi shortly. They'll talk about @MattiaPerin, Juraj Kucka and @ck21_official.

Galliani: "We have received an offer for Boateng from Galatasaray, but he will stay at Milan seeing as he's not for sale."

Galliani: "We're not interested in signing Stekelenburg."

Galliani: "Saponara reminds me of Kakà."

Galliani: "Petagna and Cristante will be moved up to the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Lodi is a player that I like. Mattia Destro? It will be difficult to sign him."

Galliani: "Saponara will join Milan in July."

Galliani: "I don't think that Abate and Antonini will leave Milan."

Galliani: "After De Jong got injured we asked Catania for Lodi, but they said no. However, we're still following him."

Galliani: "Zaccardo will absolutely not join Milan."

Galliani: "Nobody has asked us for Boateng. If someone were to ask us for him, then we would say no."

Galliani: "Boateng is a part of the present and future of Milan. Galatasaray was here for other reasons."

Galliani: "Zenit made an offer for Abate, but we rejected it."

Galliani: "I speak with Allegri 5-6 times a day. I've never had a woman that I've spoken with as much as I speak with Allegri." :lol: :lol::lol:

Galliani: "Saponara will undergo the medical check-ups tomorrow and then join Milan in July."

Galliani: "Boateng will stay at Milan."

Galliani: "We have the utmost faith in Acerbi. People need to have patience with the young players." //Man he is almost 25 :rolleyes:

Galliani: "It's not true that we have made offers for Destro and Stekelenburg."

Galliani: "I will have dinner with Preziosi now, but it will just be a friendly dinner. No business.

Last edited:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Galliani: "After De Jong got injured we asked Catania for Lodi, but they said no. However, we're still following him."[/B]

And to think if you did that to a woman, you would have a restrainin order against you

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know they're going to buy a DM. We really need to make for De Jong injury.

Lodi could be useful after De Jong come back too... He can play further up in the field.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Good to know they're going to buy a DM. We really need to make for De Jong injury.

Lodi could be useful after De Jong come back too... He can play further up in the field.

Definitely, as a matter of fact this is more or less an emergency situation, you can't really expect Ambrosini to be ready to play 3 times a week, unless of course we are going to give Traore more chances.

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players

Galliani: "We have received an offer for Boateng from Galatasaray, but he will stay at Milan seeing as he's not for sale."
Galliani: "Nobody has asked us for Boateng. If someone were to ask us for him, then we would say no."
Galliani: "Boateng is a part of the present and future of Milan. Galatasaray was here for other reasons."

....wait...what?? :conf:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Galliani: "I speak with Allegri 5-6 times a day. I've never had a woman that I've spoken with as much as I speak with Allegri." :fp: :lol:

Galliani: "Petagna and Cristante will be moved up to the first team starting from next season." :thumbsup: :star:

Galliani: "Zenit made an offer for Abate, but we rejected it." :fp::thumbsdown: