\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think one of Martial, Di Maria, Draxler or Lozano will be our winger signing. If Suso goes then maybe 2 of those guys.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He's been chilling for nine years. Probably feels awesome to have some pressure again. I feel like crying with pride that Maldini is representing Milan in Madrid tonight.

maldini is the king. enough said. We are going to be winning titles very soon.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko first.
Then SMS, sure.

But ill tell ya what.... baka is gonna be a HUGE fan fave.

He and kessie, Bash bros.

I think there will be a third mid brought in as well whether that's a loan or purchase. It sounds like we will only have Kessie, Biglia, Jack. Locatelli, Mauri, Montolivo, Bertolacci all set to leave.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bakayoko first.
Then SMS, sure.

But ill tell ya what.... baka is gonna be a HUGE fan fave.

He and kessie, Bash bros.

yep I agree with this. bakayoko is going to shine here. We definitely need a backup for kessie though. we also need 2 wingers or atleast 1.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Modric renews with Madrid... contract goes from 6.5m to 10m per year on par with Ramos.

Lel

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think one of Martial, Di Maria, Draxler or Lozano will be our winger signing. If Suso goes then maybe 2 of those guys.

I really hope it’s not Draxler. Very overrated and still hasn’t done much on the big scale... won’t be a big improvement. I can’t say much about Lozano as I’ve never seen him play. Di Maria and Martial for me. And keep Suso

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
GK
:star::star::star::star::star:
Gigio
Reina
Antonio
Plizzari

CB
:star::star::star::star:
Caldara
Musacchio
Zapata
Romagnoli
Simic
Rodriguez

LB
:star::star::star:
Rodriguez
Calabria
Strinic

RB
Conti
Abate
Bellanova
Calabria
Borini

LCM
:star:
Bonaventura
Hakan
Bertolacci

CDM
:star::star:
Biglia
Bakayoko

RCM
Kessie
Bakayoko

LW
Hakan
Bonaventura
Borini

CF
Higuain
Cutrone
Borini
Tsajout

RW
Suso
Halilovic
Borini
Conti

Dont think Zapata stays. He isnt in the squad today. Same for Bertolacci

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Leo is cleaning the house. Much needed after years of fodders wearing our shirt.

This mercato has already surpassed my expectations (Remember we were just hoping to avoid ban from UEFA) plus had only money for parameter 0 operations...

Now Leo and Maldini and other true rossoneri are coming back to take care of the club and who better to take it back to the top than them? Fuck Mirabelli and Fassone. Amateurs.

Maldini said it best, in order to return Milan to the top we must grow the team in a smart way and it will take time. This season our goal should be UCL qualification 100%.

Let's continue to develop our top young players like Romagnoli/Kessie/Gigio, etc..
then slowly integrate top talent to compliment what we have.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's painful to watch. I want him here so bad.

The guy who called him serbian Nocerino should have is eyesight or brain checked out. Or both.

He's very good no doubt.. is he worth 120m is the question though.

Not sure we are in position to make such gambles... if we are smart we can make 2 or 3 quality signings with 120m instead of SMS.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You know the biggest problem in signing top a player... is not having other players who are on similar wavelength. SMS is the icing... we have no fucking cake!

Watching the vid Sesheva just posted, Bigly & Kessie arent gonna read SMS's flick ons and back-heels

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
You know the biggest problem in signing top a player... is not having other players who are on similar wavelength. SMS is the icing... we have no fucking cake!

Watching the vid Sesheva just posted, Bigly & Kessie arent gonna read SMS's flick ons and back-heels

Higuain is same wavelength and so will Romagnoli, Caldara and Gigio be in a few years.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's painful to watch. I want him here so bad.

The guy who called him serbian Nocerino should have is eyesight or brain checked out. Or both.

guys got some pretty amazing ball control for a nocerino who gets dispossessed more than any other player in italy :lol:

if they get him leo and maldini would have brought us one of the best CF int he world atm and a future ballon d'or contender back at milan within 2 weeks of being appointed

dont want to get my hopes up tho haha

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

How do you know? Cus they played with fricking bonaventura who couldn't make simple 3 foot passes. It's called chemistry

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Higuain is same wavelength and so will Romagnoli, Caldara and Gigio be in a few years.

Higgie, yes.

Rest are defenders and a gk. They wont help SMS or Higgie

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think Sergej is likelier to take #7.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@acmilan
8 Aug 2012
Here's how we'll probably line-up VS Real Madrid: Abbiati,Abate,Bonera,Acerbi,Antonini,Nocerino,Ambrosini,Flamini,Cassano,Boateng,Robinho.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Higgie, yes.

Rest are defenders and a gk. They wont help SMS or Higgie

I forgot Kessie, who will continue to explode.

I can't find a single negative aspect of signing SMS. It's the big dick move we need.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I forgot Kessie, who will continue to explode.

I can't find a single negative aspect of signing SMS. It's the big dick move we need.

his problem is that is not signing for manechester united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule