Milan x Atalanta

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Melbourne said:
This is comming from the person who didnt know who Jeffers played for and is a Arsenal fan :head:

Just out of curiosity....didn't Arsenal sell Jeffers back to the Toffees?

I also must state that the purchase of Jeffers was probably Wenger's worst move at Arsenal. Van Bronckhorst really didn't pan out either actually, and I think we can all collectivelly agree that Pascal Cygan is utter rubbish, but let's face it....didn't Jeffers cost somewhere in the northern region of 11 million euros???? :conf:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Just out of curiosity....didn't Arsenal sell Jeffers back to the Toffees?

They loaned him to Everton last season. This season he went to Charlton on a transfer, I think bosman most probably. :)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Van Bronckhorst I think was underused at Arsenal and never got a good rythem for the English game. He's looked good evertime I've seen him for Barcelona.

Anyone on the Milan - Atalanta game. I though it was the best we have looked so far this season. not that we looked great and the bad back passes really drove me nuts but other then that I though we played a decent game and hopefull we we can use that as a momentum builder to win big this week and go into Barcelona with a winning mentality. The only real down for me in this game was that I was hopnig Coloccini would get of to a better start in his 1st league game.

My ratings:
Dida - 6.5
Kaladze - 7 :star:
Maldini - 6.5
Coloccini - 5.5
Cafu - 5.5
Rui Costa - 6.5
Pirlo - 6.5
Brocchi - 6
Kaka - 6
Shevchenko - 5.5
Tomasson - 6
Subs:
Costacurta - 6
Ambrosini - 5.5
Serginho - 6.5

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Yea man, Colloccini really dissapointed me, he looked really shakey at the back, and Carlo should really rethink before putting him in first 11 'till he fit to the squad. Why he isn't playing Simic, I mean come on, you all remember his 1st season, he was brilliant, and after that Ancelotti wouldn't give him no more games!

By the way: Seedorf and Rui are really in form!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
This is comming from the person who didnt know who Jeffers played for and is a Arsenal fan

Listen boy, you are not the one who determines whose fan I am. Get it through your head that my teams are Milan + AJA + that I 'follow' Arsenal, i.e. I keep up with results + try to see a match now + then, cos of Henry (and some of the 'good' youngsters they have). Jeffers has never been much more than a fringe player there + I most certainly won't waste the capacity of my brain on keeping track of his every move. I have more important things to memorize, really :o

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Seamus said:
Van Bronckhorst I think was underused at Arsenal and never got a good rythem for the English game. He's looked good evertime I've seen him for Barcelona.

Van Bronckhorst is a sensational player, you are spot on.

He is one of the worlds best left backs. He works so well on the left sidw with Ronaldinho. :eek:

Schedule