Who said Crespo cant score ?

FORZA Dhorasoo !! FORzA MILAN!

I hope striking problems are off :star: :tongue:

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
besikaka said:
Who said Crespo cant score ?

FORZA Dhorasoo !! FORzA MILAN!

I hope striking problems are off :star: :tongue:

I wouldn't judge that from just one game, and it's a coppa game too!
But anyways, I'm very happy with a win.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I wouldn't judge that from just one game, and it's a coppa game too!
But anyways, I'm very happy with a win.

Even if was Coppa game .. Palermo is not a weak team .. I saw them againts Inter .. they play very good.. I like their style.. so we dont have to underrate Milan`s win even if that was Coppa game..

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
besikaka said:
Even if was Coppa game .. Palermo is not a weak team .. I saw them againts Inter .. they play very good.. I like their style.. so we dont have to underrate Milan`s win even if that was Coppa game..

No, I'm not sayin' they're a weak team, my point is about Crespo goal, you're sayin' are strikers problems are over, this was only one game, where it was definetly easier to score for Crespo then in Serie a games. I still think we should look for a striker, but we'll see ;).

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I guess I care because we won. I have stated previously that I have seen us lift this trophy in my lifetime, so I can say its a second-tier interest of mine.

So, apparently Vikashia is a football player. Brilliant.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
So, apparently Vikashia is a football player. Brilliant.

Oh no!! .. matter of seconds when the French guy will post now hehehe :D

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So Crespo finally scores. Even tho it's a Coppa match, perhaps getting "over the hump" will give him a bit of confidence. Well, hopefully...

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
I believed in Crespo through the whole time. So there you go..I hope this one goal can push him to do harder and score more.
Everybody`z been denying Dhorasoo for so long..and now everybody loves him?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nata said:
I believed in Crespo through the whole time. So there you go..I hope this one goal can push him to do harder and score more.
Everybody`z been denying Dhorasoo for so long..and now everybody loves him?

I know wtf ?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Good win, Palermo played well too...but thank God we made goals without Sheva in.
Congrats to Crespo, not a fan of him, but since we need better stricker power, I'm glad he scored, and hopefully this one will give him credibitily in himself.
Dhorasoo is a good player, at least the 3 games I have seen him, he never have dissapointed me.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
besikaka said:
I would put on : Coloccini , Costacurta , Ambrosini , Brocchi , Dharasoo , Rui Costa , Tomasson , Crespo , Abbiati

We made a huge mistake giving Pozzi to Napoli.
I agree about Pozzi

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
crazy4milan said:
Good win, Palermo played well too...but thank God we made goals without Sheva in.
Congrats to Crespo, not a fan of him, but since we need better stricker power, I'm glad he scored, and hopefully this one will give him credibitily in himself.
Dhorasoo is a good player, at least the 3 games I have seen him, he never have dissapointed me.
I'm also glad he scored but unfortunatelly I couldn't watch Vikash play. Btw, I think he is a good player, just think this way, Milan WON'T SIGN A BAD PLAYER..

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ics_rk said:
I'm also glad he scored but unfortunatelly I couldn't watch Vikash play. Btw, I think he is a good player, just think this way, Milan WON'T SIGN A BAD PLAYER..

Two letters for you.

R.J

Rex

Reaction score
I didn't watch the match. But knowing this unpredictable win (I've had tought we tied the result) our side vs Palermo brings hope to Sheva dependent in matter to say at least comes to an end. Crespo scored...well he might be current problem solver for Ancelotti curiosity over Sheva case.

Vikash really did well? He needs to be given some matches to play, to show his capability..we never know his patience worth his salt to fight his spot.

Just give me the highlights then.. ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
superman_1899 said:
haha crespo scored....

I know, it was raining here too : )
MilanLover do you believe in Santa now ? hehehehhee

S

superman_1899

YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I know, it was raining here too : )
MilanLover do you believe in Santa now ? hehehehhee

hahahaha... i hope he does...

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
It wouldn't be intelligent from me to come here and tell you "So..? what do you say now guys?? ".. So i'd just want to say that I'm very happy that Vikash didn't miss this opportunity to show what he's able to do. And i'm also happy to see that some people here are changing their mind. That's cool!! 2 or 3 games more and you'll fall in love with my Vikash.

I think Ancelotti can rely on Vikash and Crespo to be a great complement of the titular team. That's a good news for the rest of the season.
Forza Milan! Forza Vikash!

Last edited:

milan

Beginner
Reaction score
haave somebody a highlit please i haven't sea the match viva red divels

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vinnie gallo said:
It wouldn't be intelligent from me to come here and tell you "So..? what do you say now guys?? ".. So i'd just want to say that I'm very happy that Vikash didn't miss this opportunity to show what he's able to do. And i'm also happy to see that some people here are changing their mind. That's cool!! 2 or 3 games more and you'll fall in love with my Vikash.

I think Ancelotti can rely on Vikash and Crespo to be a great complement of the titular team. That's a good news for the rest of the season.
Forza Milan! Forza Vikash!

Yea you're right, some ppl are changin' their minds about your favorite dude, but not me, I'm stickin' up with what I think about him.
Anyways I promise to buy you a candy if you just type a single post without mentioning him ;)

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You'll change your mind, i can garantee it! It's a question of days, maybe weeks...

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And one candy, one!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vinnie gallo said:
You'll change your mind, i can garantee it! It's a question of days, maybe weeks...

Nah, I won't I stick with what I think

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Reviews in italian (to translate plz)

milan said:
haave somebody a highlit please i haven't sea the match viva red divels

Please can someone give a brief translationof this review from http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/calcio/2004/pp_1.0.580545090.shtml
Thanks!!

LA PARTITA - Fulminante la partenza dei siciliani. Ritmo che sorprende il Milan, costretto a giocare la palla come sa per smorzare la furia rosanero. Ne risulta una partita intensa, giocata dal Palermo con arguzia, pronto ad arretrare tutti i suoi uomini, quando il Milan innesca l'azione. Ma non va male nemmeno la squadra di Ancelotti. Particolarmente ispirato è Dhorasoo. Il francese, potente e veloce, è un funambolo, sbaglia poco e serve numerosi palloni. Crespo fa movimento, qualche spunto lo regala, mentre Rui Costa non decolla. L'argentino la palla gol ce l'ha, ma la spreca per un nulla. Un diagonale successivo a quello di Grosso dal limite che fa tremare l'incedibile Abbiati. Lo 0-0 finale del primo tempo è ineccepibile: un buon Palermo che gioca in pressing senza però impensierire più di tanto il Milan, rossoneri al piccolo trotto che paga certe incomprensioni fra Rui Costa e Seedorf, ma che quando vuole fa girare la palla con esperienza da vendere. Con l'aria di turnover che tira e una panchina rossonera con mezza Primavera e Pirlo ti aspetti subito novità nella ripresa. Invece il cambio lo effettua Guidolin che sostituisce Adriano (dell'interista solo il nome) con Morrone. Il Palermo ricomincia a ritmo di pressing, ma si scontra con un Milan più compatto e razionale. Prendere esempio da Dhorasoo, la vera sorpresa. Seedorf decide di giocare davvero e serve a Crespo l'assist dell'1-0; un piatto destro vincente, quello di Hernan, che scaccia fantasmi e maledizioni. Subisce il colpo il Palermo. Guidolin cambia e inserisce Gonzalez e Brienza per Corini e Barone, per regalare più potenza al reparto d'attacco. Ma è il Milan a dilagare. Dhorasoo, ancora lui, il migliore, serve al limite Seedorf che infila il 2-0. Finita qui? Macché. La difesa rossonera regala infatti la sua "perla" difensiva. Angolo e Abbiati uscendo clamorosamente a vuoto, favorisce Toni che deve solo spingerla dentro. Ancelotti richiama l'ottimo Dhorasoo e inserisce Pirlo; un cambio per dare corpo e filtro al centrocampo del Milan. Il Palermo abbassa la testa e aggredisce schiumando. I rossoneri resistono e portano a casa il risultato.

Last edited: