day11: BRESCIA - MILAN

Milan4ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,aimar,nesta,maldini,van basten,veron,tevez,
.....Still Draw..

i Told u without sheva in the Pitch ..really it is just like Sunday without a sun

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
If we have anti-Crespo club here, let me know where to sign up.

I think it was Passion who eloquently called him 'Crapspo' or 'Crapso'.......these both work in my opinion, unlike his presence with Milan.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
unrossonero said:
i guess because ancelotti is already married + bigamy is a serious crime here :tongue: am i right usbombs? ;)

Heh', no for real, there isn't such an excuse for what's happening now!
He be giving us bullshit story after every game recently!

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Highlights please

Cheers

I am really dissapointed. And especially dissapointed that I could not see match and some Juve's fan texts me dodgy messages about Milano....

Come on Milano wake up ........

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Plz someone sent him high. on his pp, I don't wanna even see it.
But I know if I see the link, I'd click it : (

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
If we have anti-Crespo club here, let me know where to sign up.
Don welcome to the club.

You are the third official member now :cool:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3rd if you don't count me!

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
3rd if you don't count me!
I wasn't aware of it.

Membership moves on to '4'

and counting :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
milan_my_love said:
Don welcome to the club.

You are the third official member now :cool:
There it is. Member count 3 and going. :devilcoo:

He was pathetic last night. Lucky, I am not a journalist. I would have given him a 4.5....(tops).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
unrossonero said:
i guess because ancelotti is already married + bigamy is a serious crime here :tongue: am i right usbombs? ;)

yeah, i think so.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Guys from what I see we really need new players in January.We need a new
midfielder and I don't see why Milan is not interested in Marek Jankulovski?
He is not very expencive,he will cost around 7 milion pounds but he
is worth every penny.He can play as a left wing,a left back,runs a lot
has a great long shot with both legs,can tackle and we are realy
lacking a player of his qualities.What do you guys think?I see Inter and
Juve are after him.His style is very similar with Nedved's.He will give
us extra options.As for the game I was not surprised that we drew given
the fact that Sheva is absent and that we play terrible in the last
couple of games.And when I saw the substitutions that Carlo made I knew
that there was no chance that we were gonna win.I don't blame him for
the subs when its obvious that those are the players that he has.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Heh', no for real, there isn't such an excuse for what's happening now!
He be giving us bullshit story after every game recently!
ah, for real you mean?! sorry, i hadn't got that you really wanna maintain and expect to seriously argue, with me at least, that milan should change coaches because we are only runners-up in the league after 11 matches and almost qualified to the final phase of the uefa c.l. ... a-ha ... yea, true, the guy is a nerd: he only won the c.l. last year and the national league 4 months ago btw ... give me a break ! :o

and what exactly should he say on interviews (assuming you understand what he says)? ... that we're fucking up [which we aren't imho]? ... that he, as a coach, has lost all faith in the team cos without sheva (who's btw handsomely paid for it) we currently don't seem able to score? ... that the forwards he had to field last night are currently two clowns, hysterically uttering: "please give me adriano immediately"? ... give me a break ! :o

or do we think ancelotti has expressly asked inzaghi to stay injured forever and tomasson to be the diaphanous figure of these days? :head:

as i said ... give me a break and let's keep joking about it, otherwise most of the other supporters should have already cut their wrists accordingly :o ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
unrossonero said:
ah, for real you mean?! sorry, i hadn't got that you really wanna maintain and expect to seriously argue, with me at least, that milan should change coaches because we are only runners-up in the league after 11 matches and almost qualified to the final phase of the uefa c.l. ... a-ha ... yea, true, the guy is a nerd: he only won the c.l. last year and the national league 4 months ago btw ... give me a break ! :o

and what exactly should he say on interviews (assuming you understand what he says)? ... that we're fucking up [which we aren't imho]? ... that he, as a coach, has lost all faith in the team cos without sheva (who's btw handsomely paid for it) we currently don't seem able to score? ... that the forwards he had to field last night are currently two clowns, hysterically uttering: "please give me adriano immediately"? ... give me a break ! :o

or do we think ancelotti has expressly asked inzaghi to stay injured forever and tomasson to be the diaphanous figure of these days? :head:

as i said ... give me a break and let's keep joking about it, otherwise most of the other supporters should have already cut their wrists accordingly :o ;)

what a refreshing statement. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ unrossonero + us_bombs:

There is nothing wrong with being loyal believers until the ship has sunk. But at some point, even you will listen to your gut feelings that you suppress now to be able to make a stance against those who dare to not share your opinion. Funny though that BOTH of you have expressed your concern + disappointment here before, if I recall correctly (and I do), so don't tell me you truly believe the bullshit you're being served + the candy-coated version of it that you dish out now.

Yes, Milan are 2nd in a table where CL candidates are already 12 points behind the 1st + CL candidates + relegation candidates are only 5 points apart. This is some indicator of the current quality + should normally make people listen up + start thinking. The last thing it should do is fool people into believing how great their team is. We might breeze through Serie A with crap displays + end up runners-up (Serie A toughest league in the world... my ass), but we will not accomplish this on a European level + will encounter another Barcelona (or Deportivo) for sure. Please do me one favour, don't start bitching then :o

As for Ancelotti. I'm not demanding to get rid of him right now, but I do think it is legitimate to think about alternatives + to have a back-up plan should Ancelotti's failure to motivate his team + equip it with a concept + his reluctance to drop out-of-form players + demand some transfer activity persist. I don't care if he is a nice guy + if him + all the players are buddies + get on sooooooooo well + if he has a history with the club that should be honoured + all this sentimental crap, I care about performance + about acknowledging problems that are so obvious to everyone that their ongoing denial looks more + more ridiculous. Yes, unrossonero, I do expect Ancelotti to make statements that are at least somewhat in sync with reality. I expect him to end his silly love affair with Crespo who is a finished player (and even you admitted this not so long ago) + have the balls to announce that Crespo, despite all effort by MilanLab + staff, doesn't meet Milan's standard + expectations + therefore the loan deal will be terminated in January. I expect him to stand up + demand reinforcement + not keep fooling everyone + himself about Pippo's return at full strength (!!) in February when in reality Pippo might be a finished player as well. I'm tired of reading how great Crespo + JDT have been + that only some very minor final touches are missing. I'm sick of the usual phrases spilling from his mouth like from a broken record: Sono contento. Non facciamo drammi. It's all bullshit. And I have a low threshold for bullshit. My apologies :o

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
As for Ancelotti. I'm not demanding to get rid of him right now, but I do think it is legitimate to think about alternatives + to have a back-up plan should Ancelotti's failure to motivate his team + equip it with a concept + his reluctance to drop out-of-form players + demand some transfer activity persist.
ahm ... where did i say all is well, passion?

i think we were talking about:
- firing the coach (since you joined this anti-ancelotti alliance) ... it's objectively a joke to me at this stage,
- the bs he allegedly says on tv (provided you understand what he says) ... simple rules of media communication (which a milan coach has to abide with, like it or not) urge him to speak this way, which not necessarily has to coincide with what he + the club think ;)

... don't worry: i don't bitch ... it's not my style :)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well like Unrosoniero said its really early to push the panic button yet the season is long and there is still time to recover.But I also don't think that it is all Anceloti's fault.If Berlusconi wants results he should be more active on the transfer market and not sign players for free like Dhorraso and get loaned strikers.Crespo has not shown anything so far and it makes me wanna think that Pozzi(although I haven't seen him play) could have done better cos' Crespo did not practicly do anything so you can't go lower than that+ he would have got some playing time and got some expirience for the future.I also want to point out that although Juve are 1st in the Seria A and have 12 points in the CL are still looking to stengthen their squad,they are being linked with Jankulovski and Milan for the couple of weeks have been the laughing stock of football and still Galliani says that we don't need anyone.I know that he can't admit that we are in need of new players but he should be looking at alternatives and eventually get someone.So get some players and if CArlo can't deliver than fire him.If you see Juve last year were third,were eliminated in the Cl so this year Moggi decided to spend big and bought Ibrahimovic,Emerson(they both costed together I think 40 milion euros) so now you have results.So maybe this season is going to be a wake up call for Milan management to start getting some players!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
Edi said:
Well like Unrosoniero said its really early to push the panic button yet the season is long and there is still time to recover.But I also don't think that it is all Anceloti's fault.If Berlusconi wants results he should be more active on the transfer market and not sign players for free like Dhorraso and get loaned strikers.Crespo has not shown anything so far and it makes me wanna think that Pozzi(although I haven't seen him play) could have done better cos' Crespo did not practicly do anything so you can't go lower than that+ he would have got some playing time and got some expirience for the future.I also want to point out that although Juve are 1st in the Seria A and have 12 points in the CL are still looking to stengthen their squad,they are being linked with Jankulovski and Milan for the couple of weeks have been the laughing stock of football and still Galliani says that we don't need anyone.I know that he can't admit that we are in need of new players but he should be looking at alternatives and eventually get someone.So get some players and if CArlo can't deliver than fire him.If you see Juve last year were third,were eliminated in the Cl so this year Moggi decided to spend big and bought Ibrahimovic,Emerson(they both costed together I think 40 milion euros) so now you have results.So maybe this season is going to be a wake up call for Milan management to start getting some players!
What's your problem with Vikash? He's played only one game.. and made a very good job coming from the bench yesterday..

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Vinnie gallo said:
What's your problem with Vikash? He's played only one game.. and made a very good job coming from the bench yesterday..
undeniably :rolleyes: ... hope he keeps proving wrong my first impression :)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Vinnie gallo said:

I don't have nothing against him,just isn't my type of a player:)

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Edi said:
So get some players and if CArlo can't deliver than fire him.

Even though I am not a big fan of ANCELLOTTI's style of playing but I have to say this. After what he has achieved last two years, he can't be fired before the season is over. And make no mistake that in order for him to be fired, we need to be placed at least in the 5th place in SERIE A and shouldn't move further than pre quarters in CL. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening. So, trust me, no matter whatever our respective wishes are, he is gonna stay.

Again, he is a very very good coach, but still he is not CAPELLO or SACCHI. Because, he is too f***ing conservative and afraid of taking chances.

Edi said:
If you see Juve last year were third,were eliminated in the Cl so this year Moggi decided to spend big and bought Ibrahimovic,Emerson(they both costed together I think 40 milion euros) so now you have results.

Don't forget, they got CAPELLO. I think he is the difference. I hated to see the news when CAPELLO decided to join the JUVE bandwagon.

Last edited:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
us_bombs said:
...imagine where will be when crespo, tom, kaka, and seedorf find form?

You have hit it on the head. That is why we do have a word in the dictionary,
IMAGINE - which isn't reality.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Here's what I think of the Anti-Carletto thing:

I'm totally against the idea of sacking our coach, simply because what's happening right now is not ENTIRELY his fault, in addition to the fact that sacking a coach during season completely shakes the team in my opinion and requires time for them to find the right track once again ... I say this regardless of who the 'next coach' would/could be ...

It's true that Carletto made quite a few mistakes lately and Milan's performances were surely affected due to his dubious selections ... A fact remains, however, that the biggest share of the blame is referred to Galliani and co, who are refusing to provide Carletto with more choices so that he simply wouldn't find himself in a situation which requires coming up with suggestions that piss us off in case of their failure ... Try to put yourselves in his shoes and find a solution for our scoring problem, for the fact that Pippo's injured or the fact that JDT and Crespo suck ... It is indeed difficult to find a solution within the options we possess, 'cause the only solution in this case is to inject new blood into the team, someone who will not only add quality to the team but will also add SPIRIT, an element we severely miss these days ...

Carletto's fault floats to the surface at this point as he's not asking for a new striker, and worse, not even admitting that we need one ... I understand that it's essential to maintain a good reputation of the team in the media, but I personally don't find it shameful for a coach or a team's reputation to ask for reinforcements when needed ... The media, people and Carletto himself I'm sure, know that our attack conditions are so very pitiful and asking for a new striker under the circumstances won't be asking for the moon ...

FORZA MILAN!!!

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
WARNING: YUGOSLAVIAN, close your eyes!
listen.gif

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Someone asked for highlights ;)

Brescia VS Milan - Highlights

Brescia hit the post

Rui impresses

Dhorasoo impresses

:D

PS: All files are zipped, many thanks to http://www.acmilanclub.com for providing the links :)

Last edited:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Carletto's fault floats to the surface at this point as he's not asking for a new striker, and worse, not even admitting that we need one ... I understand that it's essential to maintain a good reputation of the team in the media, but I personally don't find it shameful for a coach or a team's reputation to ask for reinforcements when needed ... The media, people and Carletto himself I'm sure, know that our attack conditions are so very pitiful and asking for a new striker under the circumstances won't be asking for the moon ...
it is simply not done that, should he deem so, he asks this publicly ... you all don't live here and have no idea of what would happen media-wise if a milan coach were to publicly admit his players are not good enough ... because this is how the message would be construed by journalists ... and, besides, since any 'new blood' would only 'flow' from january on, there is no point downsizing the current players in november
the above in terms of communication strategy; i have no clue if milan really think of the january market window or not and i am sure none of the posters do

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
coming up with the issues of the forwards line... i do think the patience milan's shown with the strikers has been a bit overdone... unless they were a
bunch of 20 year old kids, in which case this was a good idea.

coming up wih the performance issue...i don't know whom to blame, cos' this issue is out of my scope of thinking, but surely i think we;re doing some msjor mistakes which can lead to decline(which is normally too quick to realise)! i don;t know where the mistakes are... it may be that we miss sheva everytime we go without him. but i do think on occasions, that it may be the midfielders to blame who show very little innovations on time, and the defenders find themselves in a rut sometimes due to that. clearly we;ve been luckier this time around, i don;t know why, but situation can be surely only worse... and imagine what could be worse and acceptable by the media, the fans==who've had the pride of the last two seasons behind them== , and the management. We surely need a change in personnel, cos' it changes the way the team plays... and we need that( i think we play too poorly off the ball when we r on defence). and of course with the overdependence on the forwards for the scoring, i know where most of you are getting.

coming up with the ancelotti issue... I am like most others against sacking carletto at least till summer transfer...for obvious reasons. and of course who'is gonna replace him will then be an issue(don't tell me any damn kid ;) )

Schedule