Robinho Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Holy shit he was unreal that first year at City.

but its like he lost all the confidence and ambition after that:( injuries didn't help either.

was good in the 1st year for us

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Would still have him back

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
robinho-pele-santos.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
oh fuck yea.

we gon bully them on and off the field. we gon pull down their white shorts and anally rape them. just fuck them upside down. wilshere, ramsey, walcott, all little boys who will be shown a life lesson by our big dick playas. they gon cry and call out to their pedobear "professor". zlatan and clarence are proly laughing their ass off and waiting til they got on the field. we gon make their little bitch ass fans cry. mwahahahahahaha

no homo. :D
Milan-Arsenal-Scoreboard-500.jpg

liable?

How was his sporting performance pre and after rape in Milano?
Basically what happened was this....

He did very well between Aug 08 - Dec 18. He scored 14 goals, which was great. Then he had a rape charge to deal with over an incident which happened (or probably didn't happen, if you get me) in a nightclub in Leeds.

He flew off home to Brazil, without permission and was fined. Can't blame him for doing what he did personally. It's a hard situation to deal with. For the rest of the seaosn he still played well but missed a little bit of luck and confidence went down a little. He still did ok, except for away from home where the whole team were a shambles - we couldn't keep the ball, and Robinho needs to be in a team who keep the ball.

The next season he looks good in the first 4 games, but then he fractures his ankle (iirc). Never really regains fitness, and is loaned out to Santos in order to play. Returns to form at Santos, does ok at the World Cup, but comes back to a City side that have improved and moved on. He'd still play some games, but i think he is better in Milan personally, to see the old Robinho. He'll be a start again.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Not as bad, but watching highlights of 2010-2011 season and seeing him, will be like when watching old wrestling events featuring Chris Benoit.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Scum of the earth if claims are true which i hope aren'T but this isn't the first time he was charged with rape. Probably under the influence of drugs. You never know.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan-Arsenal-Scoreboard-500.jpg

liable?

How was his sporting performance pre and after rape in Milano?

Basically what happened was this....

He did very well between Aug 08 - Dec 18. He scored 14 goals, which was great. Then he had a rape charge to deal with over an incident which happened (or probably didn't happen, if you get me) in a nightclub in Leeds.

He flew off home to Brazil, without permission and was fined. Can't blame him for doing what he did personally. It's a hard situation to deal with. For the rest of the seaosn he still played well but missed a little bit of luck and confidence went down a little. He still did ok, except for away from home where the whole team were a shambles - we couldn't keep the ball, and Robinho needs to be in a team who keep the ball.

The next season he looks good in the first 4 games, but then he fractures his ankle (iirc). Never really regains fitness, and is loaned out to Santos in order to play. Returns to form at Santos, does ok at the World Cup, but comes back to a City side that have improved and moved on. He'd still play some games, but i think he is better in Milan personally, to see the old Robinho. He'll be a start again.

hmmmmm...so he is a serial rapist

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So apart from being a piece of shit football player, he is also a piece of shit human being.

He should be hanged, drawn and quartered along with the rest of the scum who participated in the rape.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
José Carlo Peres, stated: "We are keeping our brand on a high ground, and we care about women being comfortable with coming to the stadium and watch the team playing. Therefore, though we can get to advanced talks with Robinho, he must first show us he's getting clear from rape charges he's been pressed with in Italy". Robinho is leaving Atletico Mineiro as a free agent in about 20 days, anyway.

2e2c63357aa1f3b4e85e689a17b00b18-70836-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Circa 2007-2008 this guy was better than Messi and Ronaldo. If he only had better mentality he would have been multiple Balon dor:(

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Circa 2007-2008 this guy was better than Messi and Ronaldo. If he only had better mentality he would have been multiple Balon dor:(

Who cares about how his career might have turned out if he had had “better mentality”, when whatever mentality he actually had turned him into a rapist.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Italian Court rejected his appeal. Sentenced to prison for 9 years. Scum deserves more.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian Court rejected his appeal. Sentenced to prison for 9 years. Scum deserves more.

Man, idk, these rape cases can be easily fabricated. Would be interesting to see the details

not defending him, but it doesn't make sense to me why he'd do that and risk his life, but who knows

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Man, idk, these rape cases can be easily fabricated. Would be interesting to see the details

not defending him, but it doesn't make sense to me why he'd do that and risk his life, but who knows

Innocent until proven on second appeal? :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

From recordings:

Falco: ?She remembers the situation. She knows that everyone had sex with her.

Robinho: - O (NAME OF FRIEND 1) I'm sure he came inside her.

Falco: - I don't believe it. That day she couldn't do anything, not even stand, she was really out of her mind.

Robinho: - Yes.

In the first month of monitoring, for example, an interception showed the musician Jairo Chagas, who played that night at the nightclub, warning Robinho about the investigation. The player, according to the transcript, replied:

- I'm laughing because I don't care, the woman was completely drunk, she doesn't even know what happened.

Robinho completed:

- Look, the guys are in shit ... Thank God there is, because I didn't even touch that girl. I saw (NAME OF FRIEND 2), and the others fucked her, they are going to have problems, not me ... I remember that the guys who caught her were (NAME OF FRIEND 1) and (NAME OF FRIEND 2) .... They were five on top of it.

Still in January 2014, the musician and player returned to talk about the episode. The dialogue between the two transcribed in the sentence is as follows:

Robinho: -The police can't say anything, I'll say I was with you and then I went home.

Jairo: - But did you also have sex with the woman?

Robinho: - No, I tried. (FRIEND NAME 1), (FRIEND NAME 2), (FRIEND NAME 3) ...

Jairo: - I saw when you put the penis inside her mouth.

Robinho: - That doesn't mean having sex.
NAME OF FRIEND 4: - Brother, I had a nervous stomachache, I worry about you, friend.

Robinho's response , according to the transcription of the recordings, was:

- I called (NAME OF FRIEND 3), and he asked me if someone had come inside the woman and if she got pregnant. I said I didn't know, because I remember you and I didn't have sex with her because her penis didn't go up, it was soft ... The problem is that the girl said that (NAME OF FRIEND 1), (NAME OF FRIEND 2) and (NAME OF FRIEND 3) took it hard.
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/com...s_of_the_robinho_case_in_the_italian/g903224/

So basically he has admitted that he orally raped her.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, then I guess he's real scum. Even if he didn't do it, but saw his friends do and didn't stop them... that's real trash.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He’s probably going to stay away from Italy now.

Terrible human being. Talks about it so casually too.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
ugh this fucking creep.