Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
yah, tfat catching L's every corner of the forum.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
It should be a red for sure. Imagine having all 4 defenders waiting near the goal to catch the ball when defending a 1 goal lead... :lol:

With four players in the six-yard box you will probably concede 5-6 shots per minute and if one of them touch with a hand u still concede the penalty (unless the other team score anyway, which is what happened last saturday)

It doesn't look a great strategy. Man to man defence and offside traps are still better.

It's a not very common that an outfielder can take and advantage by saving a shot on the line.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
With four players in the six-yard box you will probably concede 5-6 shots per minute and if one of them touch with a hand u still concede the penalty (unless the other team score anyway, which is what happened last saturday)

It doesn't look a great strategy. Man to man defence and offside traps are still better.

It's a not very common that an outfielder can take and advantage by saving a shot on the line.

But part of that would definitely be the certain red card.

If it was only a yellow for certain and a penalty, you'd see many more players trying to punch it out.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
very quick calculation, such a big leap. woah
tumblr_ocohdpN6TN1vzenpyo2_500.gif

http://capitanflorenzi.tumblr.com/post/149655101813/romagnoli-being-romagnoli-fucking-up-27082016

is he going for long hair like Nesta?
CrGv5UzW8AIE5Mo.jpg

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
From Football Italia today:

Alessio Romagnoli is “happy to have remained” at Milan after big money offers from Antonio Conte’s Chelsea.

It was reported the Premier League club was ready to bid €50m for the Italy Under-21 international defender.

“The fact there was an offer was pleasing, but I am even more gratified by the fact Milan said no,” Romagnoli told reporters at a sponsorship event.

“This pushes me on to grow even more and improve myself. I am happy to have remained. President Silvio Berlusconi made a big investment for me and that’s enormously pleasing.

“Milan are certainly behind Juventus right now, but I don’t think we are missing anything in particular. We just need to work together and grow as a unit.

“The new Coach always tells us to control the ball, so it’s up to us in defence to start the move and I have to say I don’t mind that.”

Romagnoli was originally called up by Giampiero Ventura for the senior Italy squad, but was recalled for a decisive Under-21 qualifier.

“I am proud to have been called up to the Nazionale, but it’s just a starting point for me. Having this many Milan players on international duty means we are doing well, so we just hope to get better results than in previous years.”

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Romagnoli: “The fact there was an offer was pleasing, but I am even more gratified by the fact Milan said no. This pushes me on to grow even more and improve myself. I am happy to have remained. President Silvio Berlusconi made a big investment for me and that’s enormously pleasing."

Romagnoli: "The new Coach always tells us to control the ball, so it’s up to us in defence to start the move and I have to say I don’t mind that. Milan are certainly behind Juventus right now, but I don’t think we are missing anything in particular. We just need to work together and grow as a unit.

Romagnoli: "I am proud to have been called up to the Nazionale, but it’s just a starting point for me. Having this many Milan players on international duty means we are doing well, so we just hope to get better results than in previous years.”

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
"Milan are certainly behind Juventus right now, but I don’t think we are missing anything in particular. We just need to work together and grow as a unit."

Oh really? :fp:

This kid need a players with higher standards asap.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Romagnoli: "Chelsea is one of the best club in the world and I was pleased with the offer, but the 'No' of Milan made me more gratified. Of course I'm proud, and now I have a reason to give even more. I am happy to have remained. I confirm, I hope to stay as long as possible, and here I want to win something."

Romagnoli: "Returning to Europe? It's the starting point. You can't watch Milan for three years out of Europe. However, football is made of cycles. You do not return to winning overnight. We ask the fans to give us confidence. These were bad years, suffering. But we must come out, this will be a good year."

Romagnoli: "Mihajlovic? For me he was important. He wanted me at Sampdoria and played me when I was 19. I have matured in this context. Nobody expected his sacking at Milan, but it was a choice of the club. Differences between Mihajlovic and Montella? One shouts more and is more impulsive, but I do not think that Montella is soft. They are both balanced coaches. The tactical difference is that with Montella we start the attack from behind. And going through the field with the ball is what I like more. Last year we couldn't, maybe we were missing courage."

Romagnoli: "My strengths and weaknesses? Luckily I'm only 21 years old so there is a big room for improvement. I think I need to improve in keeping the concentration for 90 minutes and in the marking. My strengths are the tactical intuition and the character."

Romagnoli: "Bought for €25m and now evaluated 40? I don't feel pressure and I'm not thinking about it. However, who knows, maybe next year we arrive to 60 (laughs)."

Romagnoli: "The most tiring striker in training? Luiz Adriano, very good at keeping the ball, I struggle with him. Also Lapadula because he moves a lot. As for Bacca, we are usually together in the same team. A motto for Milan-Udinese? To win and convince."

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Love love love &#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469;

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Oh really? :fp:

This kid need a players with higher standards asap.

you work with what you have and never say something negative about your squad , not good for morale & the whole world lol...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli: "Chelsea is one of the best club in the world and I was pleased with the offer, but the 'No' of Milan made me more gratified. Of course I'm proud, and now I have a reason to give even more. I am happy to have remained. I confirm, I hope to stay as long as possible, and here I want to win something."

Romagnoli: "Returning to Europe? It's the starting point. You can't watch Milan for three years out of Europe. However, football is made of cycles. You do not return to winning overnight. We ask the fans to give us confidence. These were bad years, suffering. But we must come out, this will be a good year."

Romagnoli: "Mihajlovic? For me he was important. He wanted me at Sampdoria and played me when I was 19. I have matured in this context. Nobody expected his sacking at Milan, but it was a choice of the club. Differences between Mihajlovic and Montella? One shouts more and is more impulsive, but I do not think that Montella is soft. They are both balanced coaches. The tactical difference is that with Montella we start the attack from behind. And going through the field with the ball is what I like more. Last year we couldn't, maybe we were missing courage."

Romagnoli: "My strengths and weaknesses? Luckily I'm only 21 years old so there is a big room for improvement. I think I need to improve in keeping the concentration for 90 minutes and in the marking. My strengths are the tactical intuition and the character."

Romagnoli: "Bought for €25m and now evaluated 40? I don't feel pressure and I'm not thinking about it. However, who knows, maybe next year we arrive to 60 (laughs)."

Romagnoli: "The most tiring striker in training? Luiz Adriano, very good at keeping the ball, I struggle with him. Also Lapadula because he moves a lot. As for Bacca, we are usually together in the same team. A motto for Milan-Udinese? To win and convince."

:lol:

I laughed out loud at the 2nd to last paragraph!

:love:

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

:proud::proud::proud::proud:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only player that did well today. Keep it up, Alessio.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
of course not !

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love how he plays! My commentator was full of praise! Nice to get a clean sheet and three points! Fantastic attitude as well!

Forza Milan!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Was amazing in the first 30mins or so. Had a brainfart in second half, but overall he was good as always.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Got his shirt for this season, 100% playing the football connoisseur card when people ask who he is

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good game

Minor criticism- he needs to win more headers when he pushes out, paletta saved him a few times

Still 2 clean sheets in a row

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Much more solid this game. Building a very decent partnership with Paletta.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck u, haterzzz. Great Alessio once again ❤️❤️