UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
not a single fuckin goal :fp:

If that's a whimper then United last night was a still-birth.

Chelsea should have probably won the tie on actual performance.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Has anyone informed suarez that the forum has rejected him?

Btw what happened to that 5 EPL teams in quarters?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Donnarumma X2 for messi

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
We have Nikola Kalinic starting games for us and people are rejecting the idea of Suarez :lol:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We have Nikola Kalinic starting games for us and people are rejecting the idea of Suarez :lol:
Neither are what we need right now. We need the next 25 year old Suarez..not pay for past glory and watch him rot at Milan.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
City and Pool still there :o .. i dont root for any league really. UCL is my love

Top 4 will make more than the eventual winners of the UCL :fp:

EPL dont need UCL

BPL losers always carry this one around once they get knocked out

everyone wants to win the Holy grail

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BPL doe it again. brilliant performances year after year well done bpl

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Neither are what we need right now. We need the next 25 year old Suarez..not pay for past glory and watch him rot at Milan.

The next 25 year old Suarez would not be interested in 2018 Milan. Not that actual Suarez would be, but still. He would be a godsend to this current Milan squad.

We failed to rebuild and rejuvenate post 2008 but that doesn't mean experienced players are memes. People talking about 'Milan DNA' yet the only players who are actually seasoned are probably Abate and Montolivo and that was very apparent vs Arsenal.

One or two veterans during this transition and rebuilding phase would be huge.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Cunte did well against barca.. i must give him that. The only difference, Barca had messi chelski didn’t

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The next 25 year old Suarez would not be interested in 2018 Milan. Not that actual Suarez would be, but still. He would be a godsend to this current Milan squad.

We failed to rebuild and rejuvenate post 2008 but that doesn't mean experienced players are memes. People talking about 'Milan DNA' yet the only players who are actually seasoned are probably Abate and Montolivo and that was very apparent vs Arsenal.

One or two veterans during this transition and rebuilding phase would be huge.
Yes he's better than what we have but I would not blow budget or pay massive amount. I think he would struggle here because unfortunately we don't have Messi to dribble past 5 players and feed him tap-in goals. He still has quality but playing with Messi masks a lot.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
7uve vs city
Bayern - real
Barca - liverpool
Sevilla - As Roma

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Has anyone informed suarez that the forum has rejected him?

Btw what happened to that 5 EPL teams in quarters?

Fucking lol at rejecting suarez. We would easily win the scudetto if he played for us.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
UEFA will either fix a same-country draw (hasn't properly happened in a while) to avoid violent clashes in a WC year (and keep Brexit tensions to a minimum or something) in which case:

Juve - Roma, City - Liverpool, Barca - Bayern, Real - Sevilla.

Or they'll go full South American soap storyline and have:

Barca - Real (clasico)
Juve - Bayern and Roma - Sevilla (Montella/Monchi returning)
City - Liverpool (do everyone a favour and make sure only 1 English team is in the semis)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You are fucking kidding me. This fodder piece of shit team needs a wc player like suarez more than ever. He would be a godsend. Fuck our entire midfield and forwards combined. None of them are dit enough to tie his shoelace. They should drink his urine. Maybe they could become half as good as him if they do so. Dumb rnb pissheads.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
7uve vs city
Bayern - real
Barca - liverpool
Sevilla - As Roma

I like this draw apart from those 2... better Real play Roma and Bayern vs Sevilla.

Thus guaranteeing us City (legri has never won a game vs P. Goat) , Bayern, Real And Barca in the last 4... i.e the top 4 teams in the competition :eek:

Then it doesnt matter who plays who as they will be epic semi finals.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are fucking kidding me. This fodder piece of shit team needs a wc player like suarez more than ever. He would be a godsend. Fuck our entire midfield and forwards combined. None of them are dit enough to tie his shoelace. They should drink his urine. Maybe they could become half as good as him if they do so. Dumb rnb pissheads.

Calm down Swagger :lol::lol::lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Real or Barca are winning this CL... Barca is the best team in Europe imo, but I think Real got an advantage. They lost everything domestically and guaranteed top 4 finish.. it’s a rare chance to complete the hattrick.. three in a row, four in five.. just like the old Real from the fifties.. it’s Florentino’s dream... I hope they don’t win but i think they’re the favourites... Barca are better tho and Messi is just too much

All the teams fear Real, and Real fear Barca and Messi lol...

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barca will not win this year. Thats for sure. Never again. I hope bayern decimates them.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real or Barca are winning this CL... Barca is the best team in Europe imo, but I think Real got an advantage. They lost everything domestically and guaranteed top 4 finish.. it’s a rare chance to complete the hattrick.. three in a row, four in five.. just like the old Real from the fifties.. it’s Florentino’s dream... I hope they don’t win but i think they’re the favourites... Barca are better tho and Messi is just too much

All the teams fear Real, and Real fear Barca and Messi lol...

Idk man... Think City could rip em a new one... same goes for Bayern.

Out of curiosity what makes u think Real fear Barca ? Surely it's the other way around.

Schedule