The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 03-04-2007, 16:14   #1
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default Forza Milan...

Forza Milan...

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 22-06-2008 at 17:12.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 16:58   #2
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

^^^^nice!!!!
The milan car looks the best by far. Im not sure how financially viable this project will be. Motorosports are usually VERY expensive, to run AND develop. Getting the car manufactured by a certain person will cut down the cost for sure, but running the car is a hefty investment in itself.
If Berlu's pockets get tighter becuase of this, I would rather not have a team in this league.

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 17:20   #3
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

The 'league' will be dying a quick + somewhat painless death.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 19:26   #4
Tsar
Banned

Unless i'm missing something this sport in no way combines the two sports of football and racing. Its just racing - with club badges on the car. Well atleast we aren't sponsered by Opel anymore, otherwise we'd be made to enter with an Astra diesel or something and would be humiliated as the other clubs lapped us again and again - actually the more I think about it that does sound alot like football now.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:11   #5
FaraJ
;}

Favalli should drive this car imo
FaraJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 13:10   #6
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaraJ
Favalli should drive this car imo
LOL
he did make himself useful by driving Grimi and Rotundo around...

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 00:26   #7
Mr.Diavolo
Rookie

Fav. Players: WEAH, Pippo, Nesta, Pirlo, Kaka, Dida, Gourcuff

That car looks really cool. Does the club have to pay for this, because motorsports are really expensive? I think the money could be better spent on transfer funds, and stuff.
Mr.Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 05:35   #8
pirlo-21-ksa
Rookie

Fav. Players: pirlo kaka RONI M.NOOR DIDA

Milan Club both great in football or in the car ..
pirlo-21-ksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 08:53   #9
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

I think this formula series won't last for long time, although i like our car.
The only chance is to get a few well known, old drivers like Mansell, Schumacher, Hill, Villeneuve, Montoya, etc. and if they sell their formula series to a few big tv stations.

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 15:27   #10
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Forza Milan...

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 22-06-2008 at 17:12.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:49   #11
slifersd
Rookie

Please don't tell me this is where Berlusconi is pissing the Milan money on. We have been spending like a mid level club for a few seasons, we even made money last summer on the transfer market. Even with that and the enormous amount of money this team made this season, we are still signing like one or two guys even though we need a lot more. For God's sakes, put the money where it is needed.
slifersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 20:15   #12
Surfer
I've got the devil in me

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko

I don't really see the point of this but I like the car.
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 20:16   #13
Surfer
I've got the devil in me

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd
Please don't tell me this is where Berlusconi is pissing the Milan money on. We have been spending like a mid level club for a few seasons, we even made money last summer on the transfer market. Even with that and the enormous amount of money this team made this season, we are still signing like one or two guys even though we need a lot more. For God's sakes, put the money where it is needed.
Kinda agree with you, if this is going to cost us money then it should be canceled right now.
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 19:22   #14
project1967
National Team Player

Robert Doornbos (Ned) will drive Milan F-SuperLeague Car !!

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...-15010,00.html

or just go to official site

http://superleagueformula.net/

Ex-Formula 1 driver and Champ Car World Series race winner Robert Doornbos has been signed as the race driver for AC Milan’s assault on the inaugural Superleague Formula championship.

I am so pleased to have reached an agreement with AC Milan and Scuderia Playteam,” Doornbos said.

“For me it is a really exciting as I’ve always been a huge AC Milan fan. My aunt Jeanine actually used to be the physio of the famous successful trio of Dutch players Marco van Basten, Franck Rijkaard and Ruud Gullit.

Signature

Last edited by project1967; 22-05-2008 at 19:31.
project1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:55   #15
project1967
National Team Player

Superleague Formula kicks off this weekend.

Donington Park, UK

Last tests today, and then Saturday, the qualifying and Sunday, 2 races

official site
http://superleagueformula.com/

more infos ... with list of TV channels broadcasting the events
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superleague_Formula

and more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Su...Formula_season

Signature
Old 30-08-2008, 13:50   #16
project1967
National Team Player

Qualifying underway ...

One can follow it here

http://www.superleagueformula.com/su...ve/Live-Timing

Top 4 of Group A and B go to Quarter-Finals

Milan 2nd of Group B go to Q-F

Group A results
Sevilla
PSV
Olympiacos
Galatasaray

Group B results
Beijing
Milan
Roma
Tottenham

so, Milan will meet Olympiacos in Quarter-Final

Bah .. Milan lose to Olympiacos in Quarter ... bad last sector...

Beijing Guoan, Sevilla, PSV Eindhoven and Olympiacos go through

Beijing Guoan FC and Sevilla FC won their respective semi-final and will meet in Final for Pole Position

Beijing Guoan FC beat Sevilla and win Pole Position for tomorrow Race 1

Milan 5th will share Row 3 with Roma 6th

Signature

Last edited by project1967; 30-08-2008 at 14:56.
Old 16-07-2010, 18:46   #17
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Superleague Formula: THE NEXT STEP IN BELGIUM 08/07/2010

Superleague Formula: THE NEXT STEP IN BELGIUM
08/07/2010

Quote:
MILAN - The coming weekend will be no rest for the Superleague Formula by Sonangol , which last week saw the players take to the track on the circuit of Nurburgring (Germany) where the first race has imposed on AC Milan with Dutch driver Yelmer Buurman.

The next stage will be held on July 16 on the circuit of Zolder (Belgium).
AC Milan on top in race 1 at the Nurburgring 28/06/2010

Quote:
Yelmer Buurman produced another star performance for Italian giants AC Milan to take race 1 victory at the Nurburgring to close the gap to title rival Tottenham Hotspur.

Buurman jumped from fourth into the lead by the first corner and then controlled his advantage to Davide Rigon in the RSC Anderlecht car to win by more than seven seconds.

With Spurs’ Craig Dolby finishing down in tenth, Buurman has now slashed the English club’s lead in the standings.

“I managed to overtake Robert (Doornbos) at the start and that left me on the inside line into turn 1 and I was able to stay there,” said Buurman.

“I pulled out a gap, but it got close again after the pit stops because I accidently switched on the pit lane speed limiter at the wrong time. But after that everything was fine and it was a great race for me.

“It’s a good result for the championship, but Craig (Dolby – Tottenham Hotspur) will be further up the field in race 2 and I’ll be at the back. You can overtake here though so that’s what I hope to do.”
General Standings 2010 (After Round 5)
Pos.--Nº---Team-----------------------Points
1-----19----TOT - Tottenham Hotspur----370
2-----3-----ACM - AC Milan--------------340
3-----10----BAS - FC Basel--------------297
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 18:48   #18
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Superleague formula: Next stop belgium 7/16/2010

SUPERLEAGUE FORMULA: NEXT STOP BELGIUM

MILAN - The Superleague Formula by Sonangol returns again this weekend after a break following the race at the Nuremberg circuit (Germany) where AC Milan won the first race with Dutch driver Yelmer Buurman at the wheel.

The next stop will be the Zolder circuit in Belgium.
Old 17-07-2010, 19:20   #19
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Superleague formula qualifying 7/17/2010

SUPERLEAGUE FORMULA QUALIFYING

Quote:
Olympiacos are pole position for the opening race of round 6 of Superleague Formula by Sonangol at Zolder in Belgium.

Milan will start on the row four. Read a full update by clicking on the link.
Old 18-07-2010, 16:09   #20
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Zolder: Round 1, MILAN FOUR 18/07/2010

MILAN - Won the wire for Olympiacos in Game 1 on the Belgian circuit of Zolder: greek club team won the first position, ahead of Anderlecht less than two seconds. Nice test pilot Rossoneri Yelmer Buurman who started seventh, has strung together a series of passes to reach the fourth. The team AC Milan has escaped in the closing laps connecting to the podium.

Results: General Standings 2010 (After Round 6)
Pos---Nº---Club----------------Total
1-----3----AC Milan-------------410
2-----19---Tottenham Hotspur---402
3-----8----RSC Anderlecht-------365
4-----10---FC Basel-------------360
5-----9----Olympiacos CFP-------351
6-----22---AS Roma-------------306
7-----7----Flamengo-------------293

Quote:
Van der Drift wins race 1 for Olympiacos 18/07/2010

Chris van der Drift claimed his first Superleague Formula by Sonangol feature race win to give Olympiacos maximum points in the opening race of round 6 at Zolder.

The New Zealander, who has taken back-to-back Super Final wins for the Greek club in the last two rounds, led from pole position on his way to victory in the weekend’s first 45-minute event, producing a mature display which saw him keep his cool despite being pushed hard by Davide Rigon of home favourites RSC Anderlecht.

After making a strong getaway from pole position, van der Drift maintained a lead of around 1.5 seconds during his first stint before making his compulsory pit stop a lap after the pit window opened 15 minutes into the race.

After the stops, Rigon closed van der Drift’s advantage to nothing, but the 24-year-old kept his nerve and withstood the pressure, before pulling away to a 1.8 second victory.

Rigon collected a strong points haul for second place, while Robert Doornbos (Corinthians) scored his first podium of the season after jumping Max Wissel (FC Basel) at the start.

Doornbos was almost denied his top-three finish by the hard-charging Yelmer Buurman (AC Milan), who started seventh, jumped James Walker (Liverpool) and Wissel at the stops and then passed Craig Dolby (Tottenham Hotspur) with a superb move into the Gilles Villeneuve chicane.

He was right on the tail of Doornbos with ten minutes remaining, but a downshift issue saw him run off the track and drop too far behind the former F1 driver to make a challenge for the podium.

Series leader Dolby limited his losses in the league table by finishing fifth, while Walker pinched sixth from Wissel after the latter locked up while making a move on the Spurs car ahead.

Marcos Martinez finished eighth for Sevilla ahead of series returnee Andy Soucek (Sporting Lisbon), while Narain Karthikeyan (PSV Eindhoven) completed the top ten.

The only retirement came towards the end of the race when the clutch on Duncan Tappy’s Flamengo car exploded, but he can console himself with pole position for the fully-reversed grid race 2.

Last edited by Sod-Lod; 18-07-2010 at 16:12.