Christian Abbiati Thread

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I guess all that's left for Dida to do at this point is start whining publicly about lack of playing time, which the fascist scum has done many times in the past.

Anyway, it's really pathetic that some of you people are SO damn desperate to mock Dida in any way possible (posting pictures of him here on the bench during the PK save). Seriously, get a life.

Maybe the way everybody is goin on about things is a tad immature, but that being said Nelson Dida is done. He had a great career with Highs and lows but this is the curtain call, at this point Abbiati would have to kick the ball in his own net for Dida to regain the spot. Abs is much more confident in his ability and still has the physical aspcts a goalkeeper needs to be the #1 choice.....so that being said let us stop flogging this dead horse.:head:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
here is what Abs said about politics -

"I agree with some aspects of fascism like patriotism and the values of the Catholic religion.

"Within Fascism I disagree with racial laws, allegiance to Hitler and the war, but I like the capacity Fascism had to secure law and order. It guaranteed security for the people."

thats his beliefs, so he is certainly entitled to them

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
here is what Abs said about politics -

thats his beliefs, so he is certainly entitled to them

fuck you fascism is not justified not in my book. abbiatti is a total tool for supporting mussolini but i dont give a flying fuck what he does in his personal life. if he guards our net properly.

i am so done with dida, its not that i love abbiatti or something i want a reliable goal keeper( i will field roma ahead of dida) i am so infuriated cause some dildo made us lose for the first time against manure at our home.

so many fucks up in derbies.

given fascism is not acceptable for me but as a milan player who is in top frm i will take him over so piece of shit

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck you fascism is not justified not in my book. abbiatti is a total tool for supporting mussolini but i dont give a flying fuck what he does if he guards our net properly.

i am so done with dida, its not that i love abbiatti ro something i want a reliable goal keeper i am so infuriated cause some dildo made us lose for the first time against manure at our home.

so many fucks up in derbies.

given fascism is not acceptable for me but as a milan player who is in top frm i will take him over so piece of shit

by what Abs describes I'm not sure he is actually facist some much as he is very conservative. thats all I was saying, a players politics has nothing to do with anything on the pitch

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
by what Abs describes I'm not sure he is actually facist some much as he is very conservative. thats all I was saying, a players politics has nothing to do with anything on the pitch
if you dont advertise it or publicize it, sports and tv can be a greta medium to spread ethnic hatred or religious love *cough* kaka *cough*

we are so desperate with dida that even the original hitler with nazi symbol on his forehead should start ahead of dida

see we can do it fr good or bad

1266748949_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but I like the capacity Fascism had to secure law and order. It guaranteed security for the people."
That's also why some countries continue to elect dictators. For once, I agreed with Ashish...

Ashish said:
even the original hitler with nazi symbol on his forehead should start ahead of dida
...until he said this.

You want to support Abi or whomever, fine, but this is where things cross the line. Make another post like that and you'll be reported.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
more or so very hard anti immigration policies

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
if you dont advertise it or publicize it, sports and tv can be a greta medium to spread ethnic hatred or religious love *cough* kaka *cough*

we are so desperate with dida that even the original hitler with nazi symbol on his forehead should start ahead of dida

see we can do it fr good or bad
Ashish you know, it wouldn't hurt to see beyond yourself or the present.

What kind of person will willing and knowingly affiliate himself with an organization deeply and related with racists and murderers?

suppose a serial known paedophille were to join our team...but was even better than Buffon's safety, Casillas shot stopping and the Dida of old's reflexes....would you want him wearing our colours and "ignore" his personal life?

Sorry guys but there are things more important than Milan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What kind of person will willing and knowingly affiliate himself with an organization deeply and related with racists and murderers?

suppose a serial known paedophille were to join our team...but was even better than Buffon's safety, Casillas shot stopping and the Dida of old's reflexes....would you want him wearing our colours and "ignore" his personal life?

what does law of the land say?? will italy ever allow such a person to play in milan? will europe allow it, its above my pay grade. i take back hitler comment but i want to see Armageddon before than son of bitch dida in milan goal

EOD

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
You want to support Abi or whomever, fine, but this is where things cross the line. Make another post like that and you'll be reported.

Don't agree at all with what Ashish said but question is:

Would it have crossed the line if he said the same thing about Abbiati or anyone apart from Dida? Let's just not fool anyone by responding with a yes.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Shouldn't Milan fans be happy that we have finally found a dependable goalkeeper like Abbiati, instead of the fumbling piece of shit? Seems only Pezzo di Merda Dida's groupies hate whatever Abbiati does, even if it means Milan winning and doing well. Go figure.

LOLZ at Merda Dida's face. LOLZ at Huntelaar's cheeky smirk.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

Thats why I wanted Fat Ronaldo out, and there were still some people over here wanting his lame ass back. I wonder who they were :head:

I think its becoming clear that Abbiati is a better keeper than Dida. Sadly, Leo realized this a little too late. There's a reason why Carlo dropped his ass.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
lol at leo at the reaction to wank off sign , no not me :D

hahaha

looooooool i love hunty, saw he had that elf smirk and looked at dida ;) it was like you are fucked more than i would ever be ;)

ZOMG ROFL :D

LOL, that is great, but you're right, I'm sure that's what he thought there.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Thats why I wanted Fat Ronaldo out, and there were still some people over here wanting his lame ass back. I wonder who they were :head:

I think its becoming clear that Abbiati is a better keeper than Dida. Sadly, Leo realized this a little too late. There's a reason why Carlo dropped his ass.

Yeah its been clear since last year when Carlo picked him rightfully over Dida.Hope Leo dosnt give him any more chance based on his past or the fact that his Brazilian .

Abiatti should be our nr1 keeper for the next 5 years. His solid and we really dont need to strengthen this position.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats why I wanted Fat Ronaldo out, and there were still some people over here wanting his lame ass back. I wonder who they were :head:.
That you would even compare the moral issue I'm talking about wrt Abs to Ronaldo shows what a twisted f**k you are :cool:. The fact that christian would choose to publicly distance himself from the racial component of Fascism is in itself proof that it condones and even fosters racism. You have been hating Ronaldo even before the tranny scandal so don't try poking anyone with your twisted moral compass. Even if the allegations were true, which they aren't how would that ever compare to sympathizing with Mussolini and the hateful murderous Nazis :head: .another point to consider being fascist doesn't mean that you're a racist. But what kind of guy hangs out with so many racists? And how comfortable would our black players feel in his presence?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
That you would even compare the moral issue I'm talking about wrt Abs to Ronaldo shows what a twisted f**k you are :cool:. The fact that christian would choose to publicly distance himself from the racial component of Fascism is in itself proof that it condones and even fosters racism. You have been hating Ronaldo even before the tranny scandal so don't try poking anyone with your twisted moral compass. Even if the allegations were true, which they aren't how would that ever compare to sympathizing with Mussolini and the hateful murderous Nazis :head: .another point to consider being fascist doesn't mean that you're a racist. But what kind of guy hangs out with so many racists? And how comfortable would our black players feel in his presence?

That only proves that Abiatti doesn't discriminate ,he hangs around with white supremacists and black people.His a champ:star:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Great! Another racism debate by yours truly, the one and only, Clayton Bigsby. A nice round of applause everyone! :rolleyes:

Fat Ronaldo set a bad example. EOD. What he did was shameful. Disrespecting Milan, his wife/fiance, son/daughter/tranny (is his child a tranny? serious question btw) and most of all, himself. That didn't affect your ilk wanting a contract extension and even wanting him back even after we got rid of his scam artist ass. Make matters worse, he was a flop at Milan. 15+ mil for 7-8 goals against the likes of Siena doesn't strike me as a good deal.

Abbiati actual has performed well for Milan in the past, so kindly STFU and get off whatever pseudo moral high horse/pole you're on

As always, you're more than welcome :D
Yeah its been clear since last year when Carlo picked him rightfully over Dida.Hope Leo dosnt give him any more chance based on his past or the fact that his Brazilian .

Abiatti should be our nr1 keeper for the next 5 years. His solid and we really dont need to strengthen this position.
I don't know about 5 years. No doubting he is our best keeper at the moment, but we need to bring in some youth this summer. Abbiati, calling back Storari + a young talent seems a strong enough lineup for next season. Most importantly, Dida out ... which should reduce our wage bill by quite a bit. But knowing our management, they'll probably extend Roma or something ...

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great! Another racism debate by yours truly, the one and only, Clayton Bigsby. A nice round of applause everyone! :rolleyes:

Fat Ronaldo set a bad example. EOD. What he did was shameful. Disrespecting Milan, his wife/fiance, son/daughter/tranny (is his child a tranny? serious question btw) and most of all, himself. That didn't affect your ilk wanting a contract extension and even wanting him back even after we got rid of his scam artist ass. Make matters worse, he was a flop at Milan. 15+ mil for 7-8 goals against the likes of Siena doesn't strike me as a good deal.

Abbiati actual has performed well for Milan in the past, so kindly STFU and get off whatever pseudo moral high horse/pole you're on

As always, you're more than welcome :D

I don't know about 5 years. No doubting he is our best keeper at the moment, but we need to bring in some youth this summer. Abbiati, calling back Storari + a young talent seems a strong enough lineup for next season. Most importantly, Dida out ... which should reduce our wage bill by quite a bit. But knowing our management, they'll probably extend Roma or something ...
Lol nice try. I'm not talking about racism. Answer me this in the event Ronaldo did f**k a tranny is that less acceptable than associating with and approving of some of the most racist and hateful people on the planet? What kind of example is THAT? You are building the majority of your argument on absolutely NOTHING because you hated ronaldo and wanted him out BEFORE the scandal and before his last injury. That is during the time when EVERYONE from Maldini go down, praised him for his role in helping us win '07. Finally Ron was bought for 6 million not 15 :rolleyes:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
I guess all that's left for Dida to do at this point is start whining publicly about lack of playing time, which the fascist scum has done many times in the past.

Anyway, it's really pathetic that some of you people are SO damn desperate to mock Dida in any way possible (posting pictures of him here on the bench during the PK save). Seriously, get a life.

No! It's really pathetic when you call somebody fascist scum when he told to the media that he agree with the fascists about RELIGION, EDUCATION and PAYING TAXES! I don't know what is so shocking about that?! If you look that way, at least 70% of the people in this forum (probably you too) are fascists!
That's pathetic!
Forza Milan!!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star:fascistic goalkeeping:star:>> :sleep:libertarian goalkeeping:sleep:

Finally abbs is our NO1 goalie:devilpop:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Lol nice try. I'm not talking about racism. Answer me this in the event Ronaldo did f**k a tranny is that less acceptable than associating with and approving of some of the most racist and hateful people on the planet? What kind of example is THAT? You are building the majority of your argument on absolutely NOTHING because you hated ronaldo and wanted him out BEFORE the scandal and before his last injury. That is during the time when EVERYONE from Maldini go down, praised him for his role in helping us win '07. Finally Ron was bought for 6 million not 15 :rolleyes:

1) Fat Ronaldo was searching endlessly for a tranny. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a dildo or two hiding in his closet :D Funny that some of your ilk should refer to Dida as dildo ... when its pretty clear who can be associated more to the object. Well, I guess its a pretty popular object in the world of Chixie Dicksism :D

2) I think Abbiati made himself pretty clear.
"Within Fascism I disagree with racial laws, allegiance to Hitler and the war"
Besides, I haven't heard of Clarence or any other colored people complain about Abbiati. So your theory of him being a racist fuck like yourself, dis-interrupting team spirit is complete BS out of your ass.

3) Hey ... at least you don't see Abbiati actually fucking around with people's feelings and being a total uncontrollable animal the way Fat Ronaldo was. All you're doing is making stuff up from some comments he made ... Fat Ronaldo had to make comments to cover up the real secret (if you can call it that now ... lol :D) behind his weight issues - penis/dildo/object induced constipation :D

4) Please post the link regarding what Paolo said. You've talked about it before but I didn't read it. I'm sure there's a catch. Fat Ronaldo was nothing other than a complete and utter flop for Milan. Waste of money, time and energy. A dark part of Milan's history best left forgotten.

5) Well of course we got him cheap. But even 6 million was way too much to pay for a finished previously overrated player. But being the class scam artist that he is, don't you remember the ridiculous wages Milan paid for his (lack of) services? What did we get in return? Him servicing a tranny's penis. PATHETIC!

Abbiati > Fat Ronaldo. EOD.

Last edited:

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
1) Fat Ronaldo was searching endlessly for a tranny. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a dildo or two hiding in his closet :D Funny that some of your ilk should refer to Dida as dildo ... when its pretty clear who can be associated more to the object. Well, I guess its a pretty popular object in the world Chixie Dicks :D

Besides, I haven't heard of Clarence or any other colored people complain about Abbiati. So your theory of him being a racist fuck like yourself, dis-interrupting team spirit is complete BS out of your ass.

3) Hey ... at least you don't see Abbiati actually fucking around with people's feelings and being a total uncontrollable animal the way Fat Ronaldo was. All you're doing is making stuff up from some comments he made ... Fat Ronaldo had to make comments to cover up the real secret (if you can call it that now ... lol :D) behind his weight issues - penis/dildo/object induced constipation :D

4) Please post the link regarding what Paolo said. You've talked about it before but I didn't read it. I'm sure there's a catch. Fat Ronaldo was nothing other than a complete and utter flop for Milan. Waste of money, time and energy. A dark part of Milan's history best left forgotten.

5) Well of course we got him cheap. But even 6 million was way too much to pay for a finished previously overrated player. But being the class scam artist that he is, don't you remember the ridiculous wages Milan paid for his (lack of) services? What did we get in return? Him servicing a tranny's penis. PATHETIC!

Priceless!! End of discussion!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No! It's really pathetic when you call somebody fascist scum when he told to the media that he agree with the fascists about RELIGION, EDUCATION and PAYING TAXES! I don't know what is so shocking about that?! If you look that way, at least 70% of the people in this forum (probably you too) are fascists!
That's pathetic!
Forza Milan!!
lol in almost every organization there are good policies. If someone came up to you and said "I'm a Nazi but i don't agree with their ethnic clensing policies" how credible would they be. Abs HAS to publicly denounce racism otherwise he loses everything. The "Manifesto of Race"- a fascist policy is antisemetic antiafrican. Don't bury your head in the sand.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh come one Dru, who cares what his political agenda is?! As long hes a very good goalkeeper minding his own business and doesn't exhibit a mussolini lovefest picture under his shirt everytime he parries a pen than we should be OK.

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
abbiati goalie for milan against man utd..

FORZA MILAN!!
FORZA ABBIATI!!!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1) Fat Ronaldo was searching endlessly for a tranny. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a dildo or two hiding in his closet :D Funny that some of your ilk should refer to Dida as dildo ... when its pretty clear who can be associated more to the object. Well, I guess its a pretty popular object in the world of Chixie Dicksism :D

It's clear that your separation anxiety from not seeing Ron is making you delusional :proud: I have NEVER referred to Dida as dildo. You allegations of me being racist when I've never made a single racist comment is just further proof that you are a filthy liar and base your arguments on absolute lies. Seriously you need help :cry: I posted the link about Paolo's comment MANY times. That usually shut up most times but I see you're back for more. Couldn't be bothered to post it again. A google professional like yourself shouldn't have any trouble with finding it :cool: