Tabaré Viudez Thread

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Cristina said:
So I guess Viudez and Cardacio will be in the first team squad. Interesting. I also read in a recent interview that they may be taken to England for the friendly with Manchester City.

As they should I think. But I still think we should take some defenders from our youth squad.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
I think Carlo would prefer to field Abbiatti and Kalac as defenders if the need arises than giving the chance to a primavera boys.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
magashi said:
I think Carlo would prefer to field Abbiatti and Kalac as defenders if the need arises than giving the chance to a primavera boys.

I highly doubt it. The primavera players will get a chance if needed (meaning if we still lack a striker).

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giancarlo said:
I highly doubt it. The primavera players will get a chance if needed (meaning if we still lack a striker).

Hope so. Friendlies are used to either clear the tactics with the starters or give chance to youngsters to shine. Who knows if, for example, Darmian won't prove to be more solid than Kala? But I doubt they'll get the chance.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
magashi said:
Hope so. Friendlies are used to either clear the tactics with the starters or give chance to youngsters to shine. Who knows if, for example, Darmian won't prove to be more solid than Kala? But I doubt they'll get the chance.

Ancelotti has given them the chance before in other friendly games... so I don't see why not...

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giancarlo said:
Ancelotti has given them the chance before in other friendly games... so I don't see why not...

I mean more than the 10 minutes Osuji and Strasser(?) played against Inter.

M

MassterMark

MILANELLO - Mathias Cardacio and Tabarè Viudez are in every effect two Milan players, both of their contracts having been deposited in the Lega yesterday. Cardacio will wear the number 14 shirt while Viudez will wear number 20. The two Uruguayans trained regularly today at Milanello and will present themselves to the group and to Carlo Ancelotti tomorrow.

welcome here boys!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Welcome... I hope they are not like george weah's son... just words..

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
so we have signed them both i know they are both midfielders, but what kind attacking or defensive, good at passing, good at dribbling, good vision, good shooting. i have a feeling they are both quite atacking but can somebody who know them more or has seen them play fill me in a bit.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dann said:
so we have signed them both i know they are both midfielders, but what kind attacking or defensive, good at passing, good at dribbling, good vision, good shooting. i have a feeling they are both quite atacking but can somebody who know them more or has seen them play fill me in a bit.

I think Viudez is more the attacking one, and Cardaccio sets up a lot of plays in the midfield (as well as the great goal every now and then)... some compared Cardaccio to Pirlo...

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Giancarlo said:
I think Viudez is more the attacking one, and Cardaccio sets up a lot of plays in the midfield (as well as the great goal every now and then)... some compared Cardaccio to Pirlo...

Yeap, Viudez has been compared to Kaka' and Cardaccio to Pirlo.
I guess we'll have to wait and see how these predictions turn out. :)

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Cristina said:

As long as these predictions are worth more than our new Zizou offered I'll be happy.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristina said:
Yeap, Viudez has been compared to Kaka' and Cardaccio to Pirlo.

Cool by me... I'd like to see these two play like both of them... heheh...

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
That would be great, we could partner him with Paloschi for the game against Man City.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
ecI said:
That would be great, we could partner him with Paloschi for the game against Man City.
Ancelotti said Palo needs a rest, so I don't know if he will play.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Weclome!
Hopefully he stays longer than Gourcuff. :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
SHIRT NUMBERS OF CARDACIO AND VIUDEZ
8/5/2008
MILANELLO - Mathias Cardacio and Tabarè Viudez are in every effect two Milan players, both of their contracts having been deposited in the Lega yesterday. Cardacio will wear the number 14 shirt while Viudez will wear number 20. The two Uruguayans trained regularly today at Milanello and will present themselves to the group and to Carlo Ancelotti tomorrow.

-----

hope to see em saturday

Last edited:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
This should answer many of your questions guys...

ACMilan.com said:
I NOSTRI NUMERI
06/08/2008 10.39.00
Si va dall'1 di Dida all'84 di Flamini, passando per la mitica "3" del Capitano e la numero 80 di Dinho. Ecco i nostri numeri di maglia, compresi quelli degli altri nuovi arrivati nel Milan

MILANO - Questi, a tutt'oggi, i numeri di maglia ufficiali della Prima squadra rossonera dopo l'assegnazione dei numeri anche ai due giovani calciatori uruguaiani che sono da lunedì a tutti gli effetti due tesserati del Milan:

PORTIERI: 1 Nelson Dida - 12 Christian Abbiati - 16 Zelijko Kalac

DIFENSORI: 3 Paolo Maldini - 2 Massimo Oddo - 4 Kakha Kaladze - 13 Alessandro Nesta - 15 Gianluca Zambrotta - 17 Dario Simic - 18 Marek Jankulovski - 19 Giuseppe Favalli - 25 Daniele Bonera - 31 Rodrigo Digao - 36 Matteo Darmian - 77 Luca Antonini

CENTROCAMPISTI: 5 Emerson - 8 Rino Gattuso - 14 Mathias Cardacio - 21 Andrea Pirlo - 23 Massimo Ambrosini - 32 Cristian Brocchi - 84 Mathieu Flamini

ATTACCANTI: 7 Alexandre Pato - 9 Filippo Inzaghi - 10 Clarence Seedorf - 11 Marco Borriello - 20 Tabarè Viudez - 22 Ricardo Kakà - 43 Alberto Paloschi - 80 Ronaldinho

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldiniac said:
he's a striker? :eek: i thought he was a cd

I believe he's an attacking midfielder, like Kaka'. Maybe he'll be used as a striker vs. Man City because of our "situation" at the moment. ;)

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Training pics from today

11198_big8-6.jpg

11199_big8-6.jpg

I wonder how in awe he and Cardacio were today. :D

Oops, I was going by the captions on acmilan.com, they had the mixed up.

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lisa, you got the pictures mixed up. These pictures are of Cardacio and you posted Viudez's pictures in the Cardacio thread. :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristina said:
Lisa, you got the pictures mixed up. These pictures are of Cardacio and you posted Viudez's pictures in the Cardacio thread. :)
Nope, they messed it up at acmilan.com.

Last edited:
M

MassterMark

how did actualy we get those 2 boys??? wasnt market closed?? and what price?

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beemer said:
It's called false information, people.
No need for a thread on this. It belongs in the Commode.
:tongue:

Cristina said:
So I guess Viudez and Cardacio will be in the first team squad. Interesting. I also read in a recent interview that they may be taken to England for the friendly with Manchester City.
MANCHESTER CITY-MILAN: 20 ROSSONERI PLAYERS CALLED-UP
8/8/2008

MILANELLO - These are the 20 Rossoneri players called-up by the Rossoneri's coach Carlo Ancelotti for the away game at Manchester:
GOALKEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida, Kalac;
DEFENDERS: Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Maldini, Oddo, Simic, Zambrotta;
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Cardacio, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo;
ATTACKERS: Paloschi, Seedorf, Viudez.

paijo17

BAyond Godlike
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
Welcome and
Good luck Viudez :D

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
i hope they don't teach him to stop dribbling :tongue:

Schedule