Marcio Amoroso Thread

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
happy birthday old boy... hope scorin' last season means more to come from you...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
happy 32nd birthday!

Forza Milan :star:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Happy birthday.hope you leave milanello as soon as possible.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
7/23/2006 6:04:00 PM
Marcio Amoroso is back at Milanello and looking to get the new season underway. The Brazilian said: 'It's wonderful to be back here at Milanello, it is an unique environment and as always everyone is ready to start a great season.' The striker wants to start the new campaign in the same way he ended the last, with a goal: 'I scored in the first training game but with these wonderful fellow attackers it's always easy, but it's a good opening for me.'

well he can pray for our strange situation due to verdict shit this year.otherwise he would be the first one for selling or loaning to a team like messina-livorno-palermo-etc.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
AMOROSO SPEAKS TO MILAN CHANNEL

Milan year zero: 'I'm really pleased to be back at Milanello, to have found Milan and my team-mates again. Last season I knew what it was like to be at this great club. As I said, I was important for me to have a break as I had not had a chance to stop training for a year. Now, I am back and equal with everyone, I have part of a season at my shoulder and I got to know this team and I wanted to do well. I also scored in the first training game as I did in the last match of the season, so this season we are hoping for goals.' Objectives: 'I am at the coach's disposal, working intensely to take my chance. My objective is to work day after day so that I am ready and don't let anyone down.' Serenity: 'You are guaranteed to work really well here at Milanello. It's certainly not a very happy period for Milan, but there's plenty of serenity and enthusiasm, with everyone ready to have a great season.

acmilan.com

ForzaACMilan

Beginner
Reaction score
I think we should have more confidence in this guy. Just becausehe didn't play that much last season it doesn't mean he is not good. A lot of us are judging the guy without having seen the guy play much and i think he could be useful and a good sign is him scoring in the training match today.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
ForzaACMilan said:
I think we should have more confidence in this guy. Just becausehe didn't play that much last season it doesn't mean he is not good. A lot of us are judging the guy without having seen the guy play much and i think he could be useful and a good sign is him scoring in the training match today.
Word.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, inzhagi, oliviera, dida, pirlo, Gatuso, sidorf.
What About Amor

I think carlo ancelloti dosnt know the value of amoroso becouse he will play mush more better than gila. We want him on the pich. :conf:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
osmama said:
I think carlo ancelloti dosnt know the value of amoroso becouse he will play mush more better than gila. We want him on the pich. :conf:

Sorry mate but this post is out of place and doesn't really contribute to a healthy discussion....
You express your opinion about Amoroso and then you put question marks???
:head:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
osmama said:
Gila is much better than Amoroso.
I strongly hope we can get one more great striker and then sell Amoroso... I still feel very strange why we bought him in last season's winter transfer market.:head:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
Gila is much better than Amoroso.
I strongly hope we can get one more great striker and then sell Amoroso... I still feel very strange why we bought him in last season's winter transfer market.:head:
We had to get a replacment for Vieri..lookily Pippo came back from injury so we didn't need him.

Reaction score
honestly,i think milan doesnt need him anymore,but osmama speaks the truth,"ancelloti dosnt know the value of amoroso"

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
To be honest no one knows why we bought him.He is ok player but hasn't got any chance.I don't like Gila because...l he's given too much credit because he's Italian.pippo is the best striker and we need another one great signing because Pippo needs support.And by the way Gila hasn't scored yet in CL...that's really miserable...i don't want this to look like i am anti-gila fan but in the last season he hasn't scored in a single important match and for me that's the BIGGEST problem.We need a striker who we can count on when it's difficult not against Brescia...Remember all our big matches in last couple of years sheva and pippo always scored...that's exactly what i want from Gila but i+m not sure he+s capable of doing the same...and if so then give Amoroso the chance...

p.s. i really hope that Gila will prove me wrong but i am also pretty sure that he won't :head:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
ilgenio@serbia said:
To be honest no one knows why we bought him.He is ok player but hasn't got any chance.I don't like Gila because...l he's given too much credit because he's Italian.pippo is the best striker and we need another one great signing because Pippo needs support.And by the way Gila hasn't scored yet in CL...that's really miserable...i don't want this to look like i am anti-gila fan but in the last season he hasn't scored in a single important match and for me that's the BIGGEST problem.We need a striker who we can count on when it's difficult not against Brescia...Remember all our big matches in last couple of years sheva and pippo always scored...that's exactly what i want from Gila but i+m not sure he+s capable of doing the same...and if so then give Amoroso the chance...

p.s. i really hope that Gila will prove me wrong but i am also pretty sure that he won't :head:

Ur right . Carlo should let Amoroso play sometimes than waiting for Gila to score in like 14 CL Games .

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
thanks for the PK goal last season... your first & only...

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chivu, Nesta, D.Cisse, Inzaghi , Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho
bye Amoroso wish you the best luck.
y heard he will play for Corinthians.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
kinda feel srry that wee dident give him at least 3 matches..

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
thanks for the PK goal last season... your first & only...

LOL :D