Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I believe all haters in here would have loved Ibra if his teammates like Robinho would have scored or made something good out of half the possible assists and great passes which they got handed by Ibra vs both small teams and vs great teams in the CL...

We would probably have won the league, and possibly eliminating Barcelona in the CL, were we not denied a penalty when the score was 2-1 to Barca?

I remember Ibra as our best player this year in the champions league, both as a scorer and as a teamplayer, am I wrong? In fact, I barely remember much egocentric play at all?

He had his best season so far last season. Not only as a goalscorer, but also as a team player and playmaker. And he the form lasted from August through May, which never happened for him before. If it wasn't for politics and prejudice he'd be ranked #1.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RacingCamel.jpg

Nice pic of Zlatan with Pique. :thumbsup: :proud: But where's his PSG shirt? :o

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh yesss... :cool: Make this the official PSG thread.

Also, just this one time, Forza Barca. :o

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
For Kaka. For Carlo. For Thiago. For Zlatan. For Italian football.

FORZA PARIS SAINT GERMAN

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He worked hard for it.

4258.jpg

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
milan 2006 :eek: oh well
Yeah, we most probably wouldn`t have won the CL in that case, so it`s all good for me.

Imagine Kaka` trying to make a quick counter against Man Utd, Ibrahimovic gets to the ball and he keeps it until everyone is back in formation.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I believe all haters in here would have loved Ibra if his teammates like Robinho would have scored or made something good out of half the possible assists and great passes which they got handed by Ibra vs both small teams and vs great teams in the CL...

We would probably have won the league, and possibly eliminating Barcelona in the CL, were we not denied a penalty when the score was 2-1 to Barca?

I remember Ibra as our best player this year in the champions league, both as a scorer and as a teamplayer, am I wrong? In fact, I barely remember much egocentric play at all?

To be fair, Ibra was really good last season, even as a team player, and its true that he would have looked better if he was surrounded by better 'finishers' than Robinho and Cassano.

In fact, Ibra from last year was the only time I accepted him as a great player. He rose to the occasion several times, he was less egoistic, worked hard... all of the things that I admire in a leader which he was.

But the fact is that Milan at its current state is better off without him because of his age and salary... of course if we were sound financially, I would love to keep him, but unfortunately you have to make these cuts. Moreover, I am not lamenting the future without Ibra, I think he is great and very important, but there are many good players out there who can outdo what he has done, after all Milan has existed as a much bigger power than it was during his tenure and is capable of reviving those glory days if the management works smartly.

Basically this is the point of the 'Ibra-haters' discussion... no denying his abilities and contributions, but life DOES go on without him, FACT!

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To be fair, Ibra was really good last season, even as a team player, and its true that he would have looked better if he was surrounded by better 'finishers' than Robinho and Cassano.

In fact, Ibra from last year was the only time I accepted him as a great player. He rose to the occasion several times, he was less egoistic, worked hard... all of the things that I admire in a leader which he was.

But the fact is that Milan at its current state is better off without him because of his age and salary... of course if we were sound financially, I would love to keep him, but unfortunately you have to make these cuts. Moreover, I am not lamenting the future without Ibra, I think he is great and very important, but there are many good players out there who can outdo what he has done, after all Milan has existed as a much bigger power than it was during his tenure and is capable of reviving those glory days if the management works smartly.

Basically this is the point of the 'Ibra-haters' discussion... no denying his abilities and contributions, but life DOES go on without him, FACT!

Great post, thanks. :o

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
An update for the PSG/best player in the world-thread.

Zlatan fever has hit Paris and the season tickets, 25 000, are sold out for the first time ever.
Parc des Princes hold 50 thousand, and most games this season are expected to be sold out.
The game against Barcelona this Saturday is also sold out.

http://www.psg.fr/fr/Actus/101001/Breve/58651/PSG-Barcelone-complet

Meanwhile, in Milan, season ticket sales are at an all time low, around 10 thousand. We have tried to get a comment from the hater brigade on this, but without success.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
PSG-Barca, Saturday 19:45CET. Parc des Princes sold out.
Broadcast on TV4 for the svenskar.

http://www.foot01.com/ligue1/le-parc-des-princes-affiche-complet-pour-psg-fc-barcelone,91912

30784.jpg

a master and a great player that thinks he knows more than the master.

:star:

he is a great player.. but he never was near to be the best in the world.
milan won 17 leagues without him.. dont think his fans knows this..
he didnt make history here imo. was very good for us tho.. but im happy his gone.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is a great player.. but he never was near to be the best in the world.

A majority of the football world disagree with you.
Allegri said a few weeks ago "Ibra is the best in the world. I wouldn't trade him for anyone".

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Allegri said a few weeks ago "Ibra is the best in the world. I wouldn't trade him for anyone".
Allegri dick stroking. :lol:

every club in the world will trade Zlatan for Messi or Ronaldo.

every. club. in. the. world.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

His current coach at that time said he is the best in the world? :eek::eek::eek:
Amazing. :proud:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

everyone that said that.. sold the guy anyway. :)

ibra is a badboy.. midia loves a badboy.

no top3 for ibra.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
His current coach at that time said he is the best in the world? :eek::eek::eek:
Amazing. :proud:

I'm sure he stands by that. Unlike the army of small dicks which run left and right chasing someone now to like. Dzeko is God. He said no? Dzeko is terrible. Tevez is an idiot. He likes Milan? Tevez pisses on Messi. Is Ibra coming back? Thank Lord almighty, I was just kidding.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure he stands by that. Unlike the army of small dicks which run left and right chasing someone now to like. Dzeko is God. He said no? Dzeko is terrible. Tevez is an idiot. He likes Milan? Tevez pisses on Messi. Is Ibra coming back? Thank Lord almighty, I was just kidding.

Very crappy argument. I haven't seen a single person say that Dzeko / Tevez > Ibra.

The problem with you and your Ibrasheep horde, is that you can't aknowledge flaws of your favorite player. God, even Messi has a considerable amount of flaws. But when you hear someone point out valid flaws of Ibra, you go into full ****** mode. But worst of all, when you hear people not caring much about Ibra leaving, you experience butt hurt of biblical proportions.

Oh yeah, everything above is 100% true.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The problem with you and your Ibrasheep horde, is that you can't aknowledge flaws of your favorite player. God, even Messi has a considerable amount of flaws. But when you hear someone point out valid flaws of Ibra, you go into full ****** mode. But worst of all, when you hear people not caring much about Ibra leaving, you experience butt hurt of biblical proportions. .
"Not caring"? This thread has more messages than since he left than many players who've been here for years.
No, the interesting thing is seeing the standard human reaction to loss. Denial.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Not caring"? This thread has more messages than since he left than many players who've been here for years.
No, the interesting thing is seeing the standard human reaction to loss. Denial.

Imagine what an idiot I would look like if in 2009 I bumped Kaka's thread everyday with odes about him being the best player in the world and how insignificant Milan now is after his departure.

+ now add 2-3 lunatics who would do the same
+ now add in the rest of the forum who points out such behavior as unreasonable fanboyism
+ now add full ****** mode and butt hurt haven't seen since biblical days
+ finally add an argument of thread activeness as the ultimate proof about how Kaka is the best player of all time

Now look in the mirror. Bingo.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine what an idiot I would look like if in 2009 I bumped Kaka's thread everyday with odes about him being the best player in the world and how insignificant Milan now is after his departure.

+ now add 2-3 lunatics who would do the same
+ now add in the rest of the forum who points out such behavior as unreasonable fanboyism

You wouldn't have looked like an idiot, because you would have been right.

Now you look like an idiot though. For one simple reason.

You are an idiot.

End of discussion. Go post in our now biggest star's thread.
Not sure if that's Bonera or Mesbah.

Bye.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn't have looked like an idiot, because you would have been right.

Now you look like an idiot though. For one simple reason.

You are an idiot.

End of discussion. Go post in our now biggest star's thread.
Not sure if that's Bonera or Mesbah.

Bye.

From deluded clowns, I always take such posts as compliments. :lol:
From someone deluded as much as you, that's the biggest compliment ever. :lol:

Of course, your Mr. Camel is bigger than the club. :lol:
Of course, Camel being here for 2 years, how did Milan ever exist before him and how will it exist after him? :lol:

You do have one fair point. Your delusions will live while this thread is active. (though judging a player based on thread activity is about as gangsta as based on youtube views :thumbsup::lol:).

Anyway, I have deconstructed your stupidity in 2 posts, and will no longer keep your delusions alive.

Cheerios.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
This thread is an example of everything that's wrong with the world..

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Try not posting here for a week, and you`ll see how many posts will there be.

The main reason for this thread being so active is you, people see you`re butthurt about your hero being forced out of the club and yet none of the fans give a shit about it, so people rile you up.

Schedule