Week 15: FC Carpi 0-0 AC Milan - Sun 06/12/2015 - 20:45 CET

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Antonelli sustained an injury in the adductor muscle in his left thigh. The player?s fitness will be assessed at the start of next week.

what are our injury stats this season...anyone know? are we having more or less than with previous coaches/training methods?

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Without Antonelli, Romagnoli gonna have extra work on his flank.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tbf its only capri, as long as he is back for the next game we should be okay

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone think dejong will be better in a 4 man midfield? At Milan he's only ever played as a double pivot or in a 3 man mid! Could this be his ideal formation? Do we give him game time against carpi and possibly rest kucka?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
de scigilio a waste of fucking time. im so happy a Milan coach has finally realised it and dropped his ass.

Also poli us beyond bad. he wudnt score in a whore house

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The game between Carpi and Milan could switch time frame from 20:45 to 18:00 due to expected heavy fog. [@MilanNewsit]

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am more worried about Abate than DeSciglio at this point since that is where Carpi's arrow plays.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
de scigilio a waste of fucking time. im so happy a Milan coach has finally realised it and dropped his ass.

Also poli us beyond bad. he wudnt score in a whore house
Definitely capable of assisting Luiz in a whore house.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What is with these teams gaining form right before we play them

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
rank 19
Carpi
In 14 games 2w 3d 9l
goals 13-27 (-14)
points 9

its serie B quality team like one we played this week.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
CVXeP6uW4AAIR4j.jpg

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
rank 19
Carpi
In 14 games 2w 3d 9l
goals 13-27 (-14)
points 9

Carpi at home: 1W , 2D (Napoli one of them), 4L.

Goals: 5-8 (-3)

We should be afraid in every game we play away, because small teams at least try to get a draw at home.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wario romagnoli:eek:

Expected win... it's time to start catching all the fuckers above

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
rank 19
Carpi
In 14 games 2w 3d 9l
goals 13-27 (-14)
points 9

I get where you're coming from... but there's a difference in mentality. Carpi are floundering at the bottom and have a losing mentality... where as Crotone are flying high in B and had a winning mentality.

Carpi and Fusiproe games are the only 2 where I expect us to totally dominate them for 90 minutes.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Technically speaking, GDS views Niang as our first choice striker... That's pretty incredible when you consider he was injured until a couple of games ago.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Carpi and Fusiproe games are the only 2 where I expect us to totally dominate them for 90 minutes.

I don't think so... I'm an old Casciavit :devilfuc:

forza Milan, 4-0 with Bacca hattrick pls

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Technically speaking, GDS views Niang as our first choice striker... That's pretty incredible when you consider he was injured until a couple of games ago.

gds, cds, and tuttorube are rubbish

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I get where you're coming from... but there's a difference in mentality. Carpi are floundering at the bottom and have a losing mentality... where as Crotone are flying high in B and had a winning mentality.

We will dominate Verona too, they have not won a single game in Serie A this season, last year Mihajlovic beat them 5:0 with Sampdoria :lol:

And for Serie B, there is a difference, because when a Serie B team comes to A, they improve the team with some transfers/loans.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
In the next 4 weeks, we have Carpi, Verona, Frosinone, the current relegation zone teams, and Bologna, who were bottom but have improved under Donadoni.

This, and considering Roma's tailspin, should put us in a very good position provided no players get injured.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
We will dominate Verona too, they have not won a single game in Serie A this season, last year Mihajlovic beat them 5:0 with Sampdoria :lol:

And for Serie B, there is a difference, because when a Serie B team comes to A, they improve the team with some transfers/loans.

:thumbsup:

Nice... i'll take a 2-0 win ;)

Transfers make a difference. But the thing is... you can have the best players in the league... but with no confidence they will not be able to perform. This is why a team at the top of serie B can be more dangerous in comparison to a team at the bottom of Serie A.

In the next 4 weeks, we have Carpi, Verona, Frosinone, the current relegation zone teams, and Bologna, who were bottom but have improved under Donadoni.

This, and considering Roma's tailspin, should put us in a very good position provided no players get injured.

Yup... i'm more worried about that game compared to the Roma tie.

As long as we keep winning we will climb into the top 3 as the other teams will be facing each other.

Schedule