Fav. Players
sometimes
giphy.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ciao ciao Bakaye! Enjoy Torino.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
that feeling of relief.

grazie miha

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope he can have a good career at Torino. I still believe he can be great but just not a good fit for us

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hopefully with no pressure or spotlight he can settle down and just make the best of his physical abilities

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
At best average and at worst plays like a drunk pub level player. Torino just got mega ripped off.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Wish Niang all the best, he did well on his loan spells & was okay here a couple spells, think he'll do good at Torino.

And would rather have him here than Borini, but we got decent money so can't complain

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
good business. very inconsistent and lazy in his head. i do think he did decent job here though.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Toro will pay €2m for the loan, before paying €12m next summer.

There will be a further €1m linked to Niang’s number of goals, taking the fee to a total of €15m.

However, the Diavolo will also receive 25 per cent of any future fee if Niang is sold for a profit.

http://www.football-italia.net/109214/report-milan-get-€15m-niang

:monto:

very gentle thumb if this is the case. We can only make 20mil if he blows up :rolleyes:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This is actually the way I wanted this deal structured. Playing in a potent Torino attack, there's a good possibility he might score several goals next season. Torino will sell him on for a tidy profit if that's the case. It's a risk worth taking.

If they sell him to EPL for say 30 million, we get a tidy 7.5 million above the 15 mill.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think it's more likely that the sell-on tax is about profit (like we hav with Roma on Alessio), even if article says otherwise. Meaning we would get lss than 4 from 30 mil bid and less than 20 overall ...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay that's possible. So it's not really a 20 million deal. I will look at it as a 15-16 million deal which could potentially go to 19. Which is still not bad considering his insistence on certain teams. I'm just glad we sold him for double digits honestly.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
More than 10 mln is a great deal for this guy

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we ll mostly miss his finishing ..

Thank you Mbaye. Ill never forget your goal at the Camp nou <3

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Lost of the Mohicans :cry:

M%E2%80%99Baye-Niang-and-Stephan-El-Shaarawy-with-Balotelli-at-Milan.jpg

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best part of this mercato.

I still fear it's just an option and not obligation to buy.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“Torino to ‘take care’ of Niang? They’ll help him to stop being just an eternal promise.

“If Niang, at the age of 23, realises he needs to grow up and that Toro can represent a real turning point for him, given he has also found Mihajlovic, then he’ll become one of Serie A’s best attackers.

“He can also be the next player to warrant a €100m release clause because I’ve seen very few players like him, technically and physically.

“He has talent, flair, brilliance and physical strength. He splits defences with his technique and power, plus he can play as a winger, a second striker or even a centre-forward.

“He had six, awesome months with us [at Genoa] in 2015. I hope he doesn’t throw it all away now after his difficulties of the past 18 months.

:dance: 25% of 100 million minus 15 million. Yay one day.

Schedule