\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven't watched enough of Paredes. I wouldn't argue about whether he is more skilled than Biglia. I think what Biglia provides is positioning and tactical skill. He really helps the team move, but not in a domineering way.

He's not making as many shit passes as he did at the start of the season, but the order he provides the team is tremendous.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think that i saw that he play as LCM last game with NT so yeah, he's probably capable to cover that position if it's needed but regista is his best position.

on sofascore he's second best rated player in mother russia :o

edit' actually let's say he's best rated player because the first one has the same score as him :o

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Its russian league so... He better be 1at ��

At least 3 brazil players are needed in Milan. So, 2 more to go in the summer.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
thing is there hasnt been any rumor linking us to paredes :lol:

last one i remember seeing was in summer mercato

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
thing is there hasnt been any rumor linking us to paredes :lol:

last one i remember seeing was in summer mercato

this is exactly why he's on mrnews. What a blessing, Gattuso should watch mrnews daily to know what players he can count on.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
we need a regista and he's only good and available option on market, it's not hard to count 1+1 :o

it's still doesn't mean that we will buy him because russians are tough people :o but the truth is that he's the most realistic option for us.

well actually CM reported our interest in paredes, news from 23.9.18 :o

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
how about that serb Luka Jovic? scored 5 goals today, 20 years old.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Because many had to google that shit (myself included).
But you apparently know all about it. Lol

If you’re in your late 20s/early 30s the reference is genius.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Sought-after Nicolò Barella assures he would “not leave Cagliari for money, but only for ambition,” with a hint that will please Inter.

The 21-year-old midfielder has been very impressive in Serie A this season and earned his first two Italy caps this month.

He has been linked with the likes of Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Juventus, Liverpool and Chelsea.

“If and when I was to leave Cagliari, it would never be for money, but only for ambition,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport’s SportWeek magazine.

“I am not interested in a Ferrari or a stylish penthouse suite. I don’t play football so that I can buy nice cars.”

There is some good news for Inter in this battle to win Barella’s signature.

“I have always supported Cagliari, but my family are all Inter fans, so as a kid when Inter would win, I’d be happy.

“I feel part of a population here in Sardinia and it’s not just the support of the fans that I feel, but the passion of an entire community. It makes me very proud, while you celebrate victories more than anyone else and suffer the defeats more too.”

If he were to join Inter, Barella would be following in the footsteps of Radja Nainggolan.

“I have been compared to Nainggolan, but he has more physical strength. As a trequartista, I am given more freedom to roam, but don’t think I’m as much use in winning back the ball.

“I do pick up a lot of yellow cards, but that doesn’t mean I’m nasty. I just want to win, to ensure the opponent doesn’t get away from me and therefore I go all in with the tackle.”

tenor.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
barella inter fan? no worries mate. Good on ya. now fuck ya.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sought-after Nicolò Barella assures he would “not leave Cagliari for money, but only for ambition,” with a hint that will please Inter.

The 21-year-old midfielder has been very impressive in Serie A this season and earned his first two Italy caps this month.

He has been linked with the likes of Milan, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Juventus, Liverpool and Chelsea.

“If and when I was to leave Cagliari, it would never be for money, but only for ambition,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport’s SportWeek magazine.

“I am not interested in a Ferrari or a stylish penthouse suite. I don’t play football so that I can buy nice cars.”

There is some good news for Inter in this battle to win Barella’s signature.

“I have always supported Cagliari, but my family are all Inter fans, so as a kid when Inter would win, I’d be happy.

“I feel part of a population here in Sardinia and it’s not just the support of the fans that I feel, but the passion of an entire community. It makes me very proud, while you celebrate victories more than anyone else and suffer the defeats more too.”

If he were to join Inter, Barella would be following in the footsteps of Radja Nainggolan.

“I have been compared to Nainggolan, but he has more physical strength. As a trequartista, I am given more freedom to roam, but don’t think I’m as much use in winning back the ball.

“I do pick up a lot of yellow cards, but that doesn’t mean I’m nasty. I just want to win, to ensure the opponent doesn’t get away from me and therefore I go all in with the tackle.”

tenor.gif

Confirmed trash. Pass.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan are probable to take a bit of austerity measures in the future to be in line with FFP. The club will receive a sanction (fine, squad limitation, excluding new signings from UEFA list or transfer ban) [GdS]

Afterwards the discussions with the investigating commission to acquire the settlement agreement will start. UEFA will ask for a credible and sustainable plan with a four-year plan to cover the deficit which is, considering figures at stake, will be a very rigid plan [GdS]

I thought we were done with this shit.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Barella interista...shame but fuck him then.

Restrictiong again, fuck that again... Maybe we get a solid deal with uefa

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lmao, glad the Barella hype is down :proud: now we can focus on Tonali.
Also I'm enjoying Lopetegui getting thrown out of Real and losing the second top job in a row. That's what happens when you're a glory hunting bitch, mesmerized by Perez.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Milan are probable to take a bit of austerity measures in the future to be in line with FFP. The club will receive a sanction (fine, squad limitation, excluding new signings from UEFA list or transfer ban) [GdS]

Afterwards the discussions with the investigating commission to acquire the settlement agreement will start. UEFA will ask for a credible and sustainable plan with a four-year plan to cover the deficit which is, considering figures at stake, will be a very rigid plan [GdS]

I thought we were done with this shit.

UEFA leeches holding out for more under-the-table "reassurances" mayhaps.

They don't know who they messing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule