Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very impressive win for PSG. Beating a more or less fully strength Marseille despite missing some of their best players, their by far best one, Ibrahimovic, among others.:thumbsup:

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A penalty with a red card helps :)

Thought it was a more enjoyable game than most psg games ive seen, style wise that is. I always enjoy any team more with ibra on the field.. :)

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
Does anyone still have the highlight video against Arsenal? In which Szczęsny hails Ibra as one of the best and Southgate calls him something along the lines of "biggest kid on the playground". It doesn't seem to be on 101greatgoals nor Youtube. :(

Last edited:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Has anyone heard about this guy Zlatan? I've heard he's quite good.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Wow.. Who is this D'Alessandro? He's a total idiot :lol:

Ira_G

Primavera
Reaction score
Football players have pedigree, football players have race.
Wha...? Is he stoned?

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
This year the only players nominated for Ballon D'Or that doesn't represent a big football nation were Yaya Toure, Drogba, Falcao and Zlatan, they had all finished very strong personal seasons.

When you look at nominees for individual awards like Ballon D'Or it's pretty evident that those who come from big football nations are heavily favored simply by association to those teams status (and not necessarily having played well for them) while those who come from smaller football nations have to prove much more to be recognized.

Coaches and pundits vote for those awards, so how about coach and pundit Jorge D'Alessandro who finds the idea that Zlatan is a quality footballer impossible simply because he is Swedish! D'Alessandro ridicules "He's Swedish! He's Swedish!"
:fp: :fp:

His whole rant is in the video below from 5:30 (in Spanish, but this article has a a little bit of it: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.periodistadigital.com%2F24por7%2Ffutbol%2F2012%2F11%2F02%2Fdalessandro-ibrahimovic-sueco-messi-barcelona-punto-pelota.shtml

D'Alessandro: I fail to catch the light of a superhero ... he's Swedish! In football players have pedigree.

D'Alessandro: Barca erred paying 78 million euros. I would not pay that amount for a Swede ever, pay for ... speaking Argentine football history and is not a laughing matter.

Pedrerol: And a Portuguese?

D'Alessandro: There's a football elite. There is a breed of players ... the players have a race [...] There is a race of champions in football, and they are not the Swedes .

:spank:

And who the fuck is this guy to make these kinds of statements? Racism much?? Talk about disrespecting a whole country.
Honestly, people can think whatever they want about Ibra as far as I'm concerned but this is a fucking disgusting attitude. I mean, is he even judging him as a footballer or is he judging him simply because he's a swede?

Not enough facepalms in the whole internet for what he's stating. What's worse is that there's most likely a lot more people like him out there :fp:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if there is one player that belongs to a 'race' of champions...it's obviously zlatan

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
This year the only players nominated for Ballon D'Or that doesn't represent a big football nation were Yaya Toure, Drogba, Falcao and Zlatan, they had all finished very strong personal seasons.

When you look at nominees for individual awards like Ballon D'Or it's pretty evident that those who come from big football nations are heavily favored simply by association to those teams status (and not necessarily having played well for them) while those who come from smaller football nations have to prove much more to be recognized.

Coaches and pundits vote for those awards, so how about coach and pundit Jorge D'Alessandro who finds the idea that Zlatan is a quality footballer impossible simply because he is Swedish! D'Alessandro ridicules "He's Swedish! He's Swedish!"

His whole rant is in the video below from 5:30 (in Spanish, but this article has a a little bit of it: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.periodistadigital.com%2F24por7%2Ffutbol%2F2012%2F11%2F02%2Fdalessandro-ibrahimovic-sueco-messi-barcelona-punto-pelota.shtml

D'Alessandro: I fail to catch the light of a superhero ... he's Swedish! In football players have pedigree.

D'Alessandro: Barca erred paying 78 million euros. I would not pay that amount for a Swede ever, pay for ... speaking Argentine football history and is not a laughing matter.

D'Alessandro: There's a football elite. There is a breed of players ... the players have a race [...] There is a race of champions in football, and they are not the Swedes .

He has a point imo

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Its amazing how some people get payed a lot of money to talk shit all day long.

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Punto Pelota is a shit show, anyways. Rarely anybody takes what they say seriously.

Anyhow, Zlatan's sitting on 199 career goals. If he scores tonight, it's 200 for him.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
zlatan is having one of those days where he just doesent seem to give a F bout anything.

Last edited:

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra red card with psg down 0-1 ..

Poor challenge with the goalie. High kick, in the chest..

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
losing 2-0 already :D

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Lol Ibra sucks so hard this match its almost embarrassing :fp:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
So, it's a three game suspension? I really thought that the game sucked before the red card. I feel so empty...

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Hmm...

Guess he wanted some rest after all. Cost P$G the game as well :thumbsup: Maybe money isn't everything hmmmmmmmmmm??

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So, it's a three game suspension? I really thought that the game sucked before the red card. I feel so empty...

Think its only 1 unless the ref report it as vicious challenge or something like that. I thought it sucked pretty hard after the red aswell. Yeah a crap game.
Ibra is weird how he can be so effin awesome just to not give a f the next game where he can hardly make a correct pass.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
reportedly stormed past the press zone

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Stupid move but dont think he deserve that much 3 match bans maximum

Vinns

Primavera
Reaction score
Yes indeed !

12752_10151102008226246_1740764671_n.jpg