Valerio Fiori Thread

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Raja-AC said:
we need a strong goalkeeper such as peter setz , lehman..
Lehmann of Arsenal? lol... he was at Milan before... a BIG flop...

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Lehmann of Arsenal? lol... he was at Milan before... a BIG flop...
lol tru, by the way, is fiori retiring this season?
I heard it somewhere

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Heard that 2,well i dunno wish him all the luck ,and yeah i would love to sit around and get payd by milan:D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pussycat_doll said:
Heard that 2,well i dunno wish him all the luck ,and yeah i would love to sit around and get payd by milan:D
LOL, that would be a very nice job ;)

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He reired this season....bye bye Fiori

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
jasiom said:
is it true that Fiori will retire now? I read it somewhere...

it's funny....looooong time bench keeper gonna retire.he didn't find a goddamn chance.poor fiori. :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
FIORI: 'It will be a great season'

MILANELLO - Goalkeeper Valerio Fiori is looking forward to the start of the new season: 'After everything that happened we are looking to transform the season into a great one. Even if we start with 15 points less it will make us even more concentrated. We have brought in new players and we have great players who can overcome any situation. I will be looking to make my contribution and I hope I can do so.'

acmilan.com

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hurray... the old boy is stayin'... let's hope he gives Dida some competition... lolz...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but he has the best darn job on the planet right now: getting paid to sit on his keister year after year. :)

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
what kind of madness?just sitting and talking about the team.and that's all.

we can call him to register our forum.he has lots of time to talk about the team as it seems.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
He is still in Milan :eek:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
BMWTaylor said:
I'm sorry, but he has the best darn job on the planet right now: getting paid to sit on his keister year after year. :)

Yeah he does.

Fiori has played only once for Milan in seven years at the club.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i was thinking 4 years but 7 wow:D

Hey fiori heres your chance to do sumthing for the money your getting payd:)

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
I really don't get this guy - he is a 3rd choice GK who hasn't got any trust of coach and played only one Serie A match in Milan shirt... Now when Dida is recovering and Kalac is injured, one would assume that Fiori's time has come but no - we signed Storari. So, he gets regular wage, trains with superstars like Kaka and Pirlo and doesn't have any pressure or responsibility in the squad - sounds like a perfect job. So, thumbs up, Valerio !!!

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Valerio Fiori, an important player

it is very ungreatful of you all to treat Valerio like that, first, he is a very good keeper, his reflexes are awesome, the only problem with him was his form, since he isn't a regular player, maybe he hasn't played for Milan but that's obvious since he has had to fight against top keepers for a chance, second for a player i believe it's very hard to waste his time knowing he won't have too many chances (2 in 6 years), and he is playing in training and all so he does have a job at Milan i can assure you that.

He is not doing nothing, he trains with the squad and has never been injured for long as a i can remember.

and i think it's a privilege to have him in the team as a third choice keeper,

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, Luis, but you're kinda preaching to the choir here.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what is there to complain about? every team needs a third choice GK... be glad he doesn't kick up a fuss about not given a chance to play...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Luis said:
it is very ungreatful of you all to treat Valerio like that, first, he is a very good keeper, his reflexes are awesome, the only problem with him was his form, since he isn't a regular player, maybe he hasn't played for Milan but that's obvious since he has had to fight against top keepers for a chance, second for a player i believe it's very hard to waste his time knowing he won't have too many chances (2 in 6 years), and he is playing in training and all so he does have a job at Milan i can assure you that.

He is not doing nothing, he trains with the squad and has never been injured for long as a i can remember.

and i think it's a privilege to have him in the team as a third choice keeper,
Well said mate.

Not only for that, but for the encouragement and welling wishing of his teamates who he knows he isn't going to get a run unless something out of the ordinary happens.

Fiori is as important as any other member within Milan and I admire him for his loyalty. The thing is he could start for most sides in Serie A yet is a 3rd choice at Milan.

People should shut their mouths when critizising him... especially that one tosser who spelt is name "Fiore" (what a FUCKOFF). If you're going to bag out one of our player's, atleast have the decency of spelling his name correctly. Jackass.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
People should shut their mouths when critizising him... especially that one tosser who spelt is name "Fiore" (what a FUCKOFF). If you're going to bag out one of our player's, atleast have the decency of spelling his name correctly. Jackass.
True that.

He probably thought he had his first crack at Serie A action in a millennium until Storari was eventually signed.

costacurta5

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi
he did play qute a few games for Lazio and a few other clubs, and was on the u21 according to Wikipedia...

I feel sort of sorry for him after the signing of that new keeper... But it has been his choice to stay and root at Milan. He has renewed his contract at least once. I think he would have to lower his wage quite a lot to play as a regular in another team. That's why he has stayed I guess...

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Well one could say that we have to admire his loyalty and determination to stay with Milan and I know that he is an integral part of the team because evry team needs 3rd keeper but my question is "Why does he never get a chance?"
I don't know much about his abilities coz I never saw him play, and it's really kinda odd that he accepts this situation in Milan if he's capable to be first GK in some Serie a teams...
And don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Fiori, unlike Kalac who is a joke and a clown in my opinion...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
VALERIO FIORI CLOSING IN ON GRADUATION
3/14/2007
Valerio Fiori took the final exam for his law degree today. Now, all he has left to do to graduate is present his honours thesis in May. (acmilan.com)

Maybe Borriello will wind up having to hire him. :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
BMWTaylor said:
3/14/2007
Valerio Fiori took the final exam for his law degree today. Now, all he has left to do to graduate is present his honours thesis in May. (acmilan.com)

B & G might want him too:head:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
BMWTaylor said:
3/14/2007

Good Job Valerio! I'm happy for him. :proud: