Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
best english commentary

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
I miss this day so much! one of the best one for me all time regarding football, no smile on him for ages then this day!

ibrahimovic.jpeg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i think i've seen the goal for like 100+ times already :lol:

one thing is for sure, there isn't a player in the history of football with as many wonder goals as this guy. that's sick.

netr0pa

Primavera
Reaction score
Ibra goal vs Italy (Euro cup)

Ibra goal vs France (Euro cup 2012)

and now DAT bicycle goal vs England.

I think the haters should stop calling him small game player or "not important game player"

So you haters mean that Euro cup is just small game? I really want to see Zlatan scoring again in the World cup semi-final if Sweden makes it there which I think is not impossible.

They won over both Holland, France and now England (even draw with Germany just weeks ago) everything happened very recently so they are on the way up now!

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I guess the saying, you dont know what you have until its gone rings true.

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
King Ibra of the World! Greatest goal I've ever seen in my entire life! What a fucking beast!

5355879-fbl-ita-milan-novara.jpg

Last edited:

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
I've never bothered arguing with Ibra-haters, because really.. Does anyone need to?

I will never say that "thou' shall like Ibrahimovic or gtfo" - everyone's entitled to their own opinions...
People who can gtfo though are the ones denying his greatness as a footballer. People who can't see that this man is one of the best out there. Reason? They don't know football. It's just that simple.

Not saying he's perfect, he's got his flaws just like every other footballer does.. But he sure is something special.

-------------------

I just need to straighten something out:

T.Silva went for 43 mil + 5 mil bonuses, correct?
Ibra went for 20 mil, correct?

I say we got fucking ripped off, we sold him 4mil below what we bought him for after he had a truly fantastic season in Milan. Am I the only one that can't get over this ridiculous price tag? He's getting older, yes, but Ibra himself doesn't seem to give a shit about that and his performances are showing it. Surely we could have scraped out at least another 8-10 mil?

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
he has insane wages so that took a lot off the transfer fee

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I say we got fucking ripped off, we sold him 4mil below what we bought him for after he had a truly fantastic season in Milan. Am I the only one that can't get over this ridiculous price tag? He's getting older, yes, but Ibra himself doesn't seem to give a shit about that and his performances are showing it. Surely we could have scraped out at least another 8-10 mil?

I agree, it was a weak sale for AC Milan and we let him get away too cheap compared to how important he was for the team. However he was a very well-paid which in the end was just too much for the management of Milan. Its sad that such a big club can't handle a man like him, because he is a beast on the field and always made a difference in every game. He had such a impact on our playstyle and was the man we counted on. Now we count on... ya I don't know?

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You would have thought after Ibra killing it in the serie A, and getting crazy goals, we would have gotten more.
At the time, I wont lie. Losing Ibra was not as huge a deal as losing Silva. Which probably took away attention from losing ibra for what we did.

For some reason, no idea why. Management probably thought Ibra is turning 31. This is the last time to cash in on him. When in reality, Ibra could play for many more years. He doesnt need pace, so how does his game get effected as he ages?

Anyway. Its cool seeing him get recognised. Its a crime that its taken until now for many to understand his greatness.
So Im not to bummed.
We still have SES who has grown in his absence. And yes, we still have Pato lol

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ thanks for sharing.

Also, at the end. I want to give him a man hug HAHA

Last edited:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I've never bothered arguing with Ibra-haters, because really.. Does anyone need to?

I will never say that "thou' shall like Ibrahimovic or gtfo" - everyone's entitled to their own opinions...
People who can gtfo though are the ones denying his greatness as a footballer. People who can't see that this man is one of the best out there. Reason? They don't know football. It's just that simple.

Not saying he's perfect, he's got his flaws just like every other footballer does.. But he sure is something special.

-------------------

yes, Im also crazy since the day Milan sold him coz of the 20mln shit tag? 20 mln??!!! And some shit players go for 30, 40? Ibra is only getting more mature and concentrated. Now he plays like a machine.

There is only one player better then him, and its Messi. And not always.

Cristiana cant clean the boots of Ibra.

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
-------------------

his wage wouldn´t have been a problem if we didn´t have to feed our money to useless players like Traore and Flamini. Ibra´s paycheck was huge but at least he earned it.

Reaction score

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yes, Im also crazy since the day Milan sold him coz of the 20mln shit tag? 20 mln??!!! And some shit players go for 30, 40? Ibra is only getting more mature and concentrated. Now he plays like a machine.

There is only one player better then him, and its Messi. And not always.

Cristiana cant clean the boots of Ibra.

ok lets not go that far, messi and ronaldo are simply phenomenal compared to the rest of the players. They are by far the best on the planet, zlatan comes close but not close enough. I would say he is best attacker after the two players mentioned above and falcao. Technically ibra is better than falcao, but if u give falcao service, he is much better and is also better in big games :o. I would put zlatan in the class of aguero, tevez, falcao, robin van persie and maybe even rooney (although hasnt been great this season) which is just below the top 2 - 3 players in the world. In terms of skill and ability he is definitely top 3 though.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok lets not go that far, messi and ronaldo are simply phenomenal compared to the rest of the players. They are by far the best on the planet, zlatan comes close but not close enough. I would say he is best attacker after the two players mentioned above and falcao. Technically ibra is better than falcao, but if u give falcao service, he is much better and is also better in big games :o. I would put zlatan in the class of aguero, tevez, falcao, robin van persie and maybe even rooney (although hasnt been great this season) which is just below the top 2 - 3 players in the world. In terms of skill and ability he is definitely top 3 though.

Do you really think that Tevez are on the same level as the players you mentioned? Even Aguero is imo not on the same level. Ibra, RVP, Rooney and Falcao are the real contenders.

Messi & CR7 are the best right now.

1. Ibra (Close to Messi and CR7)
2. Falcao (Has done really good(!!) last two seasons, but still inferior to Ibra for sure)
3. RVP (A bit behind Falcao)
4. Rooney (Inferior to RVP, but still great)
5. Aguero (Great forward but way behind top 4 on my list)
6. Tevez (Very skillfull, but a bit overrated imo. Imagined if he played in Italy, no one would put him infront of any of the above mentioned).

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Do you really think that Tevez are on the same level as the players you mentioned? Even Aguero is imo not on the same level. Ibra, RVP, Rooney and Falcao are the real contenders.

Messi & CR7 are the best right now.

1. Ibra (Close to Messi and CR7)
2. Falcao (Has done really good(!!) last two seasons, but still inferior to Ibra for sure)
3. RVP (A bit behind Falcao)
4. Rooney (Inferior to RVP, but still great)
5. Aguero (Great forward but way behind top 4 on my list)
6. Tevez (Very skillfull, but a bit overrated imo. Imagined if he played in Italy, no one would put him infront of any of the above mentioned).

well imo, the first two is the same as yours its obvious who is the best; messi and ronaldo.
I judge players based on how they play in big games especially in champions league. So for me drogba is > ibra but the rest i agree with your list. I would take a prime drogba over ibra any day but thats my opinion. I never said ibra is inferior to the guys i mentioned, i just said he is in their class but yes he is better than tevez, aguero, rooney, falcao, rvp (as proved last season). In big games, rvp has done better than ibra overall but ibra is more complete as a player. Rooney prior to 2010 was much > zlatan imo. His form dipped during last two seasons so atm zlatan is better. I dont know about falcao cuz he hasnt played in UCl for me to judge how good he actually is. Who would people prefer now, falcao or zlatan? (atm falcao i guess due to age factor)

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
Good evening, Pep. I am Zlatan.
I don't know what time it is where you are, but I imagine you spend a lot of hours trying to sleep now that you are no longer in football and your life is meaningless. Well, did you happen to wake from your latest slumber with the jolt of a million Zlatts (Zlatan watts) of energy coursing through your body for seemingly no reason whatsoever? You should have. And it should have been more terrifying than a zombified dinosaur with Zlatan-like Taekwondo skills and more exhilarating than a kiss to the sternum from my foot. Yes, Pep, if you check the caller ID on this wake-up call, it will only read "Your daddy" and then in parentheses "Ibrahimovic, Zlatan."
As everyone else is aware, I scored a typically Zlatnificent goal against England. Actually, I scored four, but the last one -- oh, the last one was just for you, Pep. Allow me to paint the picture with words in a way that will make the frescos in the Sistine Chapel crumble out of shame and because they are more than 500 years old.
Joe Hart came out of the penalty area because, like you Pep, he is not as smart as me and he probably also wanted my autograph. He then headed the ball high into the Swedish night sky. But this was not a problem for me because that is where I live. I swim laps through the clouds and cook pizza with the sun. So, I chased the ball down like it was a disrespectful journalist. The gods tried to keep the ball out of my reach, Pep, but the pull of Zlatan is too strong for them! As it fell into my trap, I executed a move that instantly ruined every Olympic gymnasts' opinion of themselves and blasted the ball towards the goal, at an angle, 30 meters away, with a Zlatcycle kick so powerful that it forced your hair to fall out several years before I even did it.
One of the defenders tried to clear my latest miracle off the goal line, but he was too late. The ball was in the net, the world was at my feet and it became obvious to everyone why you felt the need to leave the sport after selling me. As I say every time I play chess, "checkmate, Pep." I am the grandmaster. I am Zlatan. Now go back to sleep. I have some smiling to do. At your expense.
Ponytail whip!

This shit is hilarious :lol:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well imo, the first two is the same as yours its obvious who is the best; messi and ronaldo.
I judge players based on how they play in big games especially in champions league. So for me drogba is > ibra but the rest i agree with your list. I would take a prime drogba over ibra any day but thats my opinion. I never said ibra is inferior to the guys i mentioned, i just said he is in their class but yes he is better than tevez, aguero, rooney, falcao, rvp (as proved last season). In big games, rvp has done better than ibra overall but ibra is more complete as a player. Rooney prior to 2010 was much > zlatan imo. His form dipped during last two seasons so atm zlatan is better. I dont know about falcao cuz he hasnt played in UCl for me to judge how good he actually is. Who would people prefer now, falcao or zlatan? (atm falcao i guess due to age factor)

The thing with big games and Ibra... Sure there's been games where the team he's in has been playing good or at least okay and he's been shit. But the last few years... I think it's been more of a poor team performance. The first thing that comes to mind is Milan vs Tottenham. The entire team SUCKED ASS. Ibra wasn't great, but what could he do with THAT team behind him? I'm not saying Milan had a poor team, they just had a really bad day.

Anyway, Big games should of course be one factor as well. Falcao has won UEFA Europa League 2011-2012 and UEFA Super Cup 2012. I didn't watch any of the games but from what I've read he did great. There's been atleast a few big games in those tournaments. It's not all about UCL.

The problem with Ibra, and why he isn't quite up there with Messi and CR7 is due to consistency. Now, don't missunderstand me - Ibra is great or amazing 90% of the time which is truly amazing. But Messi in Barcelona and CR7 i Real Madrid are ALWAYS great. Every game, almost without exceptions (but those are so few they don't even count). I will say this though. No one - not messi, not CR7, no one, can do the things Ibra can do. The volley bicicleta agaisnt England, The jumping backheel against Italy Euro Cup 2004. Shit like that should not even be possible on a football field if it weren't for him. And that's why he's bar far the most entertaining player there is.

Schedule