Week 18: Derby della Madonnina - Milan (0) vs. Inter (1) - 15/01/12

Reaction score
:fp:You must be thankful to Abate and his mistake.You played like cowards and that is the truth.Anyway I congatulate you for the win.But in second leg Inter must show to their fans something more than parking the bus in front of their goal,and then we will see.Also dont forget that you are below us at the moment.You win the battle,but you need more to win the war.

man are you joking? inter fans are very happy with our super defense that you couldnt break by any chance. thank you for congratulations and dont get me wrong, its true i used to get nervous break down seeing red and black (that i still get seeing zebra twats) but then i met wonderful guy who became my boyfriend and well, he is milanista. so when inter aint playing i guess i am ok seeing milan winning. just matches vs inter me and him watch seperately because i ofcourse support my club with all my heart :) good night to you all and if it makes you feel better, i am ok with you being 2nd, right after us :) (god, i hope my inter mates aint reading this :D )

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I think we did a fine game. Credits to Ranieri.. that owns us again.

Inter played with 2 lines pratically inside the box.. pure true.. Mark Van Bommel had our best chance in the first half.. coz ours strikers couldnt played with so many inter players in there. Pato and Ibra tried. Allegri mistake was not put boateng closer to the box.. or inside the box.

In the second half Robinho tried some times break Inter lines.. but ranieri fixed blocking him.. Seedorf tried some shoots from outside.. was the only way..

agreed

van bommel's shot that hit the bar was also from the outside

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
man are you joking? inter fans are very happy with our super defense that you couldnt break by any chance. thank you for congratulations and dont get me wrong, its true i used to get nervous break down seeing red and black (that i still get seeing zebra twats) but then i met wonderful guy who became my boyfriend and well, he is milanista. so when inter aint playing i guess i am ok seeing milan winning. just matches vs inter me and him watch seperately because i ofcourse support my club with all my heart :) good night to you all and if it makes you feel better, i am ok with you being 2nd, right after us :) (god, i hope my inter mates aint reading this :D )

Try eating healthier foods. You will feel much better.

Maggie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Pato, Robinho
I would sign right now,if it's up to lose two derby's or to win scudetto i would choose scudetto of course.

I also would choose Scudetto! 'cause Inter won the first Derby, and I don't want to begrudge Inter a second victory!!!

Reaction score
Try eating healthier foods. You will feel much better.

i have nothing to worry about my health, i am healthy enough. if you meant my nervous break down seeing zebra twats, food has nothing to do with it, i will always hate zebra twats, therefore no need for me seeing it nor talking about it.

Schedule