Week 23: Udinese vs Milan - 04/02/2018

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Looking at the table, this draw really fucking annoys me.

Reaction score
Hey guys,im new in the forum and i want to initiate a debate.
Im just sick of the 433 formation, we have the 22th scorer in the league that is suso, our best player. But we can expect anything better just playing with one forward. Silva is not a 9 not even kalinic, and cutrone yeah is good but silva have better qualities.
I want to see this milan playing with silva a cutrone in a 442 or variations of that formation,maybe with suso and chlanoglu in the wingers, or chala as mezzala.

Other thing, why is playing biglia?? He is not good, his only play is pass the ball tto the defenders,im sick of this guy, montolivo at least know how to pass.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Looking at the table, this draw really fucking annoys me.

Hello guys, another newbie at the forum even though I have been following it for years.

Have to see I share the frustration. espacially the way it unfolded - being 1 up and then stupid second yellow followed by conceding

Reaction score
You can say that cutrone is a better 9 than silva or kalinic and thats true, but if you see the ratio of goals all these years is just sick, torres matri destro pazzini bacca lapadula el sharawy niang etc, is because of the formation, yesterday i did not see a good play, the only ocassion that silva had was just that, only one, bonaventura didnt play well or chalanoglu, not even suso( only that great goal) but they dont create too much for the forwards, just see the game against fiore or crotone when cutrone played, zero goals not many ocassions, kalinic is suffering too.
We need to stop pleying with the 433, we dont generate anything, you cannot blame silva yesterday,
I think was a mistake to sign these players( silva kalinic) and then play with an only striker.

Silva used to play 442
Kalinic is not a scorer
A cutrone is good but not top

Last edited:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im just sick of the 433 formation, we have the 22th scorer in the league that is suso, our best player. But we can expect anything better just playing with one forward. Silva is not a 9 not even kalinic, and cutrone yeah is good but silva have better qualities.
I want to see this milan playing with silva a cutrone in a 442 or variations of that formation,maybe with suso and chlanoglu in the wingers, or chala as mezzala.

Other thing, why is playing biglia?? He is not good, his only play is pass the ball tto the defenders,im sick of this guy, montolivo at least know how to pass.

433 suits us best. Not like it's perfect but it's our best bet before we change something on transfer market.

Both Montella and Gattuso tried 2 striker formations and we don't look good.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You should be more annoyed by Montella's losses.

Well i am, but nothing we can do about that now. Just have to keep racking up the points, EL at least is definitely possible.

Hello guys, another newbie at the forum even though I have been following it for years.

Have to see I share the frustration. espacially the way it unfolded - being 1 up and then stupid second yellow followed by conceding

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Kessie is good but his body cant keep up playing every single match. Meanwhile bonaventura usually pop up here and there to score but had difficulty to link up with forward due slow decision making.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

Why not 352?

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
like i said before the game I expected a tough match and this is what we get.
for me it was a crucial moment when Calabria was sent off.
even though he was good in his previous 2-3 games it was a silly booking and he admitted that himself in an interview after the game.
from that point on udinese put a lot of pressure on us.
the reaction after the equalizer with 10 men was good but unfortunately we couldn't create many chances.
there is no time for disappointment as we have a must-win game against spal this weekend and then a very busy schedule until the end of month.
FORZA MILAN!