CAMPIONI D'EUROPA! PIPPO COME MARADONA! 7TH CL! AC MILAN 2:1 LIVERPOOL!

What do you expect from the upcoming final as a game?

• A grindfest with no goals or one at max(something like Juve-Milan 2003)

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Considerably open game with up to 3 goals(something like Barca-Arsenal 2006)

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • A goalfest with more than 3 goals(something like Milan-Liverpool 2005)

Votes: 32 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I don't care if you are a sexy young woman AND an ugly bald man, I'd certainly go

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we'll be mentally up for this final, because we're coming off an incredible win. In contrast, we limped into the last one after nearly being sunk by PSV, who were the better team over both legs. This time, we deserve to be there.

Chuckles

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso
BMWTaylor said:
Which one, Gerrard, Reina, or Crouch?

Gerrard, Crouch is poo. only good in the air. and dida dominates all over reina

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
The only reason Liverpool have made it to Athens is due to Reina. He has been sensational or them.

Chuckles

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso
man u is alot better team then loserpool. and if we shutdown and dominated man u then we should get over the line agianst loserpool quite well. as i said loserpool have only one player, which is gerrad.

our want to revenge will be to strong, loserpool wont be able to match us in every form of the game.

FORZA MILAN!

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
hell yeah the final,,THE GRAND FINAL, revenge is needed! but it aint gona be easy. but ohh im sooo lookin forward to this ;) i dont want this to end up being a 'so close yet so far' match hahaha
FORZA DIAVOLO
all we need is gattuso+kaka on the pitch and we can take this cup home ;) haha nah MILAN play as a unit

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
if Kaka can score 2 goals in this match... he will equal the best ever scorin' record of 12 goals which was achieved by van Nistelrooy in 01/02...

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That...is an annoying article.

BMWTaylor said:
In Gattuso, they have two things: a) the most annoying footballer on the planet, and b) the most underrated footballer on the planet. The Italian Robbie Savage (but better and somehow more annoying) was absolutely everywhere, and never let any of United's flair players (that may not need to be plural) get an inch. He was niggling at everyone, but it was so effective, and for the majority, legal. Just exceptional stuff from the former Rangers man.
The Italian Robbie Savage? Well, I'm miffed, because I hate Robbie Savage.

Please, Rino is a class (or several) above.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Berlusconi Wants Champions League Trophy Back

The Milan President was over the moon following his side's impressive 3-0 win against Manchester United in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final.

A brilliant display, just like the ones Silvio Berlusconi enjoys, allowed the Rossoneri to reach the final of Europe's most important competition.

An achievement which definitely made the President of Milan a happy man as he sent a 'subtle' message to rivals Inter.

"Milan remembered its mission: to be stronger than envy and injustice,"
commented Berlusconi at the end of the encounter which will be remembered for many years to come.

"Now let's take back the trophy back which we gave away to Liverpool in 2005."

Berlusconi also said how he congratulated Coach Carlo Ancelotti in unusual fashion following the end of the match.

"I went down to the dressing rooms to tell our coach that he was fired. Obviously it was a joke. I think that we shall still have to bear him for a long time."

Source.

Hahahaha. Nice. :D

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well I guess Liverpool is going to play with 10 defender again and hope for a Pk matchout.

CB1100_lover

Primavera
Reaction score
in all fairness athens neutral soil should provide epic football. Not my dream final:tongue: but hey CL trophy would be nice :devil:

oh, what an Amazing performance by Milan :star:

FORZA MILAN

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Tsar said:
Hear me out with this: Let Liverpool score 5 gols in the first half. Let them think they are champions.

Then let us score 6 in the second half. Let them know how it feels.

Hell yeah!!!!!! Let us do just that to those red bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so fired up i want to destroy them and Maldini to score again against them!!!!

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
BMWTaylor said:
In Gattuso, they have two things: a) the most annoying footballer on the planet, and b) the most underrated footballer on the planet. The Italian Robbie Savage (but better and somehow more annoying) was absolutely everywhere, and never let any of United's flair players (that may not need to be plural) get an inch. He was niggling at everyone, but it was so effective, and for the majority, legal. Just exceptional stuff from the former Rangers man.
Gattuso was really really amazing last night. He was like so pumped up you could see the bloodrushing up his neck viens into this head blocking out all earn nerves and restricting vision to one or two meters! His eyes were so damn focused that the likes of Ronaldo would jump back at the sight of him even rush at them! :proud: A true dawg! :star:

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Hear me out with this: Let Liverpool score 5 gols in the first half. Let them think they are champions.

Then let us score 6 in the second half. Let them know how it feels.

Or, we could just whack them 10 nil :D That ought to give them nightmares for a long time to come!

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
That's Football Dear English Assholes! Now For The Revenge ....

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im gonna Be to Athens at 21's of May.
I've been waiting for this day, and i keep'd my money just to see a first ever milan match live.
Cant Wait.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Besfort said:
Dude u have guys selling tickets there at the street ( but of course they're so Expensive ) but i dont CARE.

Hmmm... about how expensive is expensive?

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I am looking forward to a 4-0 thrashing like in 94. :D This time , we gotta make sure they won't come back . We gotta do this for wat happened 2 years back . There's nobody to fear in Liverpool , not even Gerrard if we close him down , maybe Reina , but we got Seedorf and Kaka who have great shots. Reina for sure won't be able to cope with Pippo's tap ins. :D

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WILL2K said:
I am looking forward to a 4-0 thrashing like in 94. :D This time , we gotta make sure they won't come back . We gotta do this for wat happened 2 years back . There's nobody to fear in Liverpool , not even Gerrard if we close him down , maybe Reina , but we got Seedorf and Kaka who have great shots. Reina for sure won't be able to cope with Pippo's tap ins. :D
On the contrary, theres no body we fear from Milan, if you apparantly don't fear Gerrard, we don't fear Kaka, he can be closed down as well you know. :rolleyes:
Alonso, Gerrard, Riise even Agger all have belting shooting ability, which Dida may find hard to cope with.

A message to you all, i'm not here to wind you up, or to be called any unpleasentries because of me being a Kopite, i'm here for discussion, and the way i see it, there's no harm in a bit of banter between me and you. It will be a cracking final i'm sure, and i truely hope the best team wins (don't reply saying "oh yes, ofcourse Milan will, Liverpool suck...)
Don't also think it will be walk in the park for Milan, it won't, you know best after Istanbul, and we're a far better team since then, you may have learned your lesson from the defeat, but we have learned a lesson as well from our first half performance. Both teams are as good as each other, and again, i can't stress this enough, i hope it's a fantastic final, for all to enjoy.

Last edited:

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Mr C said:
On the contrary, theres no body we fear from Milan, if you apparantly don't fear Gerrard, we don't fear Kaka, he can be closed down as well you know. :rolleyes:
Alonso, Gerrard, Riise even Agger all have belting shooting ability, which Dida may find hard to struggle with.

A message to you all, i'm not here to wind you up, or to be called any unpleasentries because of me being a Kopite, i'm here for discussion, and the way i see it, there's no harm in a bit of banter between me and you. It will be a cracking final i'm sure, and i truely hope the best team wins (don't reply saying "oh yes, ofcourse Milan will, Liverpool suck...)
Don't also think it will be walk in the park for Milan, it won't, you know best after Istanbul, and we're a far better team since then, you may have learned your lesson from the defeat, but we have learned a lesson as well from our first half performance. Both teams are as good as each other, and again, i can't stress this enough, i hope it's a fantastic final, for all to enjoy.

Nice post, you're very much welcome here. Don't worry we arent going to munch you or your Liverpool like we did to Cissyano and Manure, congrats - you guys did well to shut Sourinho, and may the best team win! We arent out for revenge, we just want to win! Peace :cool:
and yes, our Milan is way different than the one in 05

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool are too wily that we won't walk over them 4-0. I'm predicting a low-scoring grindfest.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr C said:
Alonso, Gerrard, Riise even Agger all have belting shooting ability, which Dida may find hard to cope with.

I know it's going to be a difficult closely fought match but i don't think Mascherano + Gerrard have the ability to keep Seedorf + Kaka at bay. Chances are going to arrive plentyful for both teams i just have the feeling this one shall be Milans. I'd fear Liverpool more if you had a more consistent strikeforce. Kuyt's decent but i don't think he's got the touch of say.. Drogba. He's a good old fashioned hard worker. Bellamy is just crap and he only plays well when HE feels like it. Crouch is only good in the air. Most feared Liverpool players for me are Riise, Crouch and Alonso. I think Gerrard will start in the centre again but i doubt him as a player really. He can be devestating to any team (just ask West Ham) and normally relishes big games but he doesn't have the ability to beat players. With us having that Pirlo, Ambro, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka midfield our numbers might be just overwhelming.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
I know it's going to be a difficult closely fought match but i don't think Mascherano + Gerrard have the ability to keep Seedorf + Kaka at bay. Chances are going to arrive plentyful for both teams i just have the feeling this one shall be Milans. I'd fear Liverpool more if you had a more consistent strikeforce. Kuyt's decent but i don't think he's got the touch of say.. Drogba. He's a good old fashioned hard worker. Bellamy is just crap and he only plays well when HE feels like it. Crouch is only good in the air. Most feared Liverpool players for me are Riise, Crouch and Alonso. I think Gerrard will start in the centre again but i doubt him as a player really. He can be devestating to any team (just ask West Ham) and normally relishes big games but he doesn't have the ability to beat players. With us having that Pirlo, Ambro, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka midfield our numbers might be just overwhelming.
Mascherano and Gerrard are more than capable, Kaka is the main threat. Kuyt works his socks off, never seen such work rate, he's like a striker in Gattuso's mould in terms of work rate. Bellamy's pace, well i like you say, if he plays, and decides to play well, he could rip Milan's defence a new arsehole, like Pennant did to Ashley Cole on Tuesday. I completley disagree witht e Crouch comment, his footwork is immense for such a big guy, it really is fantastic. I don't know how you can doubt Gerrard either, he's world class, whether he plays in the centre, or the right, he will be a threat. Our midfield numbers are not bad either, Pennant, hitting form, Mascherano, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Riise, like you say is a threat. The main worry of ours, is what you pointed out, the consistancy of the strikers, but i'm not losing sleep over it, our Keeper is one of the best in the world, our defence is, our midfield is as well. It'll be a great final.

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr C said:
Mascherano and Gerrard are more than capable, Kaka is the main threat. Kuyt works his socks off, never seen such work rate, he's like a striker in Gattuso's mould in terms of work rate. Bellamy's pace, well i like you say, if he plays, and decides to play well, he will rip Milan's defence a new arsehole, like Pennant did to Ashley Cole on Tuesday. I completley disagree witht e Crouch comment, his footwork is immense for such a big guy, it really is fantastic. I don't know how you can doubt Gerrard either, he's world class, whether he plays in the centre, or the right, he will be a threat. Our midfield numbers are not bad either, Pennant, hitting form, Mascherano, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Riise, like you say is a threat. The main worry of ours, is what you pointed out, the consistancy of the strikers, but i'm not losing sleep over it, our Keeper is one of the best in the world, our defence is, our midfield is as well. It'll be a great final.
Gerrard is world class. And i think any non anti-liverpool fan will admit it but against 7 defensive players it will be hard to play that killer ball. The game's gonna be won in midfield but what's happend to Sissoko anyway?Injured? I thought he was one of the better player for you this year. Crouch has good feet but i don't think it'll show too well against Nesta, Maldini he plays with fear though. And that must be taken out of his game. Luckily Pennant's going to go up against Ambro + Janku and if Giggs couldn't do it. I don't see Pennant doing much better.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
What the fuck is this kid talking about ... :rolleyes:

Euro rivals fear Reds - Gerrard

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard says their European form will cause nightmares for Champions League final opponents AC Milan.

The Reds came from behind to knock out Chelsea in the semi-finals and face a repeat of the 2005 final against Milan.

Gerrard insisted: "We're everybody's nightmare as we never know when we're beaten. It's a great attitude to have.

"It doesn't matter whatever team we face. We haven't done well domestically but we are some side in Europe."

As well as Chelsea, Liverpool also despatched Barcelona along the way to booking another showdown against AC Milan in Athens on 23 May.

They came from 3-0 down to beat Milan on penalties in the final two years ago.

And Gerrard added: "Lifting the cup crossed my mind as soon as we scored the last penalty against Chelsea. It would be magic to lift that trophy again."

Liverpool won their penalty shoot-out against Chelsea 4-1 after Jose Reina saved two of Chelsea's, with Dirk Kuyt converting the winner.

Gerrard, who scored in the shoot-out, said: "There is nothing worse for a player especially when the manager points to you and tells you are on a penalty.

"You need big players to stand up and take responsibility and our penalty-takers did."

Striker Peter Crouch added: "We are a side that get results in Europe.

"We are getting closer to Chelsea. In the league they are ahead of us and that's where we need to get to.

"But in the Champions League we are the form team. We have some league games left but we are looking forward to the final."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6618379.stm
Well if your talking about me, i'm saying Bellamy's pace can cause problems for your defence, because he is that quick, BUT, it depends on what sort of day he has.
If your refering to Gerrard, well, just read it, he says other teams are scared of us in Europe, although he said that straight after the Chelsea game, and before Milans game, but that above makes it sound like he is directing it Milans way.

@ Gila#11, it s atwo way thing really, if you can't see Gerrard geting through, i can't see Kaka geting through either, we could go on and on really, but i'm convinced these two guys will light up the final. Regarding Sissoko, Masch has kept him out of the line up, he realy isn't a bad back up player.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Mr C

you are talking like a ManU fan, ranting about your pace and arsehole search abilities... Can it for a while.

Bellamy's European goal scoring record sends shivers down my spine! :o

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would you rather have him say, "Liverpool ROXXXX and we'll kick your asses!!11!!!!11!"?

Schedule