Clarence Clyde Seedorf
haha wow. Douche

article-2663942-1EF74EA100000578-30_634x849.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
...hopefully he learns better and dumps her...she's way too old for him she's like a old lady at this point...plenty of better looking young chicks out there...he honestly can do better...

she's 27

#oldlady

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Maxi gonna have the last laugh.. When icardi inevitably breaks up with that callgirl he'll be stuck with that

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Her skin looks like 37 or even 47...probably been snorting some of that cocaine...groce

i mean, i highly doubt any of you would have an issue with this:

Nara-1.jpg
Wanda-2.jpg

But even if that doesn't do it for you, hardly a reason to make fun of her. To each their own taste wise. No reason to belittle her

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
maxi the bad guy here...the evil beta

he cheats on wife, abandons kids, drives all over italy in his ferrari

meanwhile icardi steps in, father figure, tattoo love for children that aren't his own but he love them anyway

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
maxi the bad guy here...the evil beta

he cheats on wife, abandons kids, drives all over italy in his ferrari

meanwhile icardi steps in, father figure, tattoo love for children that aren't his own but he love them anyway

LOL hahahaha

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
i mean, i highly doubt any of you would have an issue with this:

*images*

But even if that doesn't do it for you, hardly a reason to make fun of her. To each their own taste wise. No reason to belittle her

Sigh :fp: what's your point?...I already said I would bang her...but she does look old(and those pictures are all pretty old from years ago and pretty airbrushed too if I might add)..and that face is a total "butterface"

There is reason to "belittle" her...she's a total bitch...cheating on Maxi with Icardi,dumping him later and her disgusting personality and all that
She's a gold-digger imo not the type you'd wanna marry

Besides Icardi is 21 and already wants to waste his life on marriage this early *pukes*

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
"i already said i would bang her"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
It’s reported Wanda Nara – wife of Mauro Icardi – had Torino striker Maxi Lopez’s passport confiscated for failing to pay alimony.

The couple had an ugly divorce when Nara left Maxi Lopez for Icardi, who at the time had been his Sampdoria teammate and close friend.

They have been bitterly critical of each other via social media and interviews.

According to the latest reports, the situation has gone to the courts with Nara’s lawyers successfully getting the authorities to confiscate Maxi Lopez’s passport.

She claims he has not been keeping up with alimony payments, but Maxi Lopez has already lodged an appeal.

The couple had three children, while Nara now has a child with her current husband Icardi.

Maxi Lopez has accused Nara and Icardi of trying to stop him from communicating with his children and spending holidays with them, as agreed in the divorce.

Follow Football Italia on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Italian football chat

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
The tweet coincided with an interview given by Nara released by Revista People, in which the model revealed: 'It?s been three months since my husband had sex. Maxi has neglected me. Although I?ve been living in luxury, I am also living with hidden pain.

'I think the time has passed for me to save my family. I will not fight for the money, because he knows me.'

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sad. Although its hard to know the full story but I do feel for Maxi, partly because you could tell that season with us every chance he got he wanted to prove he wanted to stay and fought for the shirt.

That come back assist + goal with SES against Udinese was his best moment with us. Hope he works it out.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Sad. Although its hard to know the full story but I do feel for Maxi, partly because you could tell that season with us every chance he got he wanted to prove he wanted to stay and fought for the shirt.

That come back assist + goal with SES against Udinese was his best moment with us. Hope he works it out.

The goal against Juventus was also very nice. Unfortunately at the time we had Ibra up front, too bad we had to let him go just months before selling Ibra, though Pazzini (his de facto replacement) in the first year did his job quite well.

Last edited:

Schedule