The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love how all this Li finances are masked as modern money mechanics.

He is just desperately trying to find investors. Also he personally is as rich as montolivo.

Since you seem to be an expert when it comes to that matter, please elaborate your insights and and tell us more about your closings about this particulary difficult topic which is realy hard to understand for us normal people :)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
ARAB MONEY NEEDED AT MILAN!!

200w.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Now I understand why ppl ask for yr ban, Qaas. Lol

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since you seem to be an expert when it comes to that matter, please elaborate your insights and and tell us more about your closings about this particulary difficult topic which is realy hard to understand for us normal people :)

Nah, its too difficult for normal people. :)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

International Triangle is a group of companies dealing in various activities, General Trading, Real State, Commercial Brokerage and construction. The company was established back in 1991 by Mr. Saeed Al-Falasi who is the chairman and the owner of the company.

The company has been established to become a multi-facetted company participating in a variety of industries. Our method is national as well as international sales and marketing, commercial brokerage; we are also involved in the sale and leasing of Real Estate and construction.

Mr. Saeed Al- Falasi belongs to a noble Family in the U.A.E and has a life time experience of doing business with international clients as well as his very good Connections with various companies and government departments in UAE.

Working with International Triangle gives you the opportunity to expand your business and take it to its right place in the market.

hmmm

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If Arab sheik buys us I want Messi.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Free transfers are good, idk why people mind them. As long as you get the right players(and so far it looks like we're on the right track), it makes sense to get solid players without paying a substantial fee.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. Dont know why.. that made me lol

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
If we got Arabs, I want them to buy all 7ube key players. Could you imagine Tagliavento playing for us? :b: Easiest scudetto ever :b:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any credence to stories G brought the whole league down coz B was abt to replace him with Moggi?

As much as I adore G... I'd take Moggi over G

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You mean Milan is the chick bent over??

Its not like Milan is getting money now from some morally upstanding citizens..or ever since the Berlusconi era :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look at how this one is afraid of the ball (last one I promise):

There are athletes dropping dead through heart failure... most RnB members arent even that fit to start with. Why are you trying to give us heart attacks.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol@congo

Moggi's Italian, you know

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But yeah diavolo when was the last time we had a ballon d'or or CL-winning player under B&G? If you'd tell me we're getting the B&G of our first 15-20 years with the biggest wallet in Europe and new, fresh and inovative ideas, then yes.

But if you're telling me we'd get that antique, oldfashioned and pleased couple who didn't do a fuckshit for this club besides ruining it's reputation and making midtable become a reality... then hell no.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Any credence to stories G brought the whole league down coz B was abt to replace him with Moggi?

As much as I adore G... I'd take Moggi over G

Hell yea. Moggi is a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule