Milan's player of the year 2007-2008

Who has been Milan's player of the year?

• Ambrosini

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Nesta

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Pato

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Inzaghi

• Seedorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maldini

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Pirlo

• Kaka

• Ba

• Gattuso

• Other

• Total voters

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Inzaghi9 said:
1) I am not a guy
That explains a lot ;)
Inzaghi9 said:
2)Have you ever seen Ba score or even play?no?so why rating him higher than someone who managed to score 24 goals in seria A
had a bad season true,played really bad,but does not mean he is a shit
Yes I have fyi....i guess a newbie milanista has to pipe down and go search Youtube. In any case, number of goals scored doesn't say much.....Ba isn't a striker.......so comparing the number of goals scored is ridiculous. Watching Ba play takes your breath away :proud: . Watching Gila play takes your lunch away :D
Inzaghi9 said:
3)the player who is never fit is your avatar
Yet he has won far more than ALL of the players in your favourites tag combined makes you wonder what if he was fit huh? ;)

EDIT: As of the time of this post Ba leads Gila 7-0 The people have spoken :o

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
im gonna have to agree with dru on this one... gila = shit. The words are practically synonomous. In fact, just the other day, i said to someone "Man i took the biggest, nastiest gila after eating all 20 of those tacos with extra hot sauce." and they knew exactly what i meant.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
*Milan*4ever* said:
maybe he`s just kidding,but he`s been posting crap for a long time now and it`s obvious that almost everyone is annoyed by this..

i don`t know the reason behind his stupid comments,but having him here is like having a `spy in the camp` or those other shits such as inter fans..those were banned,so i don`t see why he shouldn`t be if this continues..

some `valuable` members could get banned for replying to him because his comments piss off everyone..

He's just frustrated by the way Milan played this year and its his way of showing it - just like nearly every one else has expressed their frustration. The way he does it rubs most of you the wrong way, but putting him in the same group as the inter swine that trolled here is going way over the top.
Really, if members got banned for replying to everything that pissed them off, no one would be here.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
CentreD13 said:
im gonna have to agree with dru on this one... gila = shit. The words are practically synonomous. In fact, just the other day, i said to someone "Man i took the biggest, nastiest gila after eating all 20 of those tacos with extra hot sauce." and they knew exactly what i meant.
bwwahhahahaahahahaha :D Conversely do you think it's a mere coincidence that Millions of students every year study into the wee hours of the morning just to put BA at the end of their name?? I never heard of a Gila degree, though if it exists I'm pretty sure mASStermark graduated with honours in it.

Last edited:

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
drucurl said:
That explains a lot ;)
Yes I have fyi....i guess a newbie milanista has to pipe down and go search Youtube. In any case, number of goals scored doesn't say much.....Ba isn't a striker.......so comparing the number of goals scored is ridiculous. Watching Ba play takes your breath away :proud: . Watching Gila play takes your lunch away :D
Yet he has won far more than ALL of the players in your favourites tag combined makes you wonder what if he was fit huh? ;)

EDIT: As of the time of this post Ba leads Gila 7-0 The people have spoken :o
I won´t waste a time on you,but you entertained me a lot

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
bwwahhahahaahahahaha :D Conversely do you think it's a mere coincidence that Millions of students every year study into the wee hours of the morning just to put BA at the end of their name?? I never heard of a Gila degree, though if it exists I'm pretty sure mASStermark graduated with honours in it.

hahahahahhahahhhhha. I look at it this way. Ba has never lost us a game. I can think of plenty where Gila upfront killed us

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
not to say he our worse player but i dnt really rate Brocchi i mean hes ok but now we have flamini maybe we shud start filtering our squad a little but i wouldnt mind if he stayed he got gd attitude it seems

lia

yada yada
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mané Garrincha, Kaká, Nesta, Ronaldo
Apart from a few moments of sparks, this season was disappointing, not only because of the results but also because of the feeling of frustration that comes with the knowledge that Milan flaws were predictable and called by a lot of people even here on the forums, but not fixed during the transfer windows.

And now coming to think, there wasn't one player in particular that stood out. I was between Ambro and Kaká and ended up opting for the latter. Ambrosini was our most consistent player, I think almost everyone agree on that, and was inspired this season, almost all games he was there giving his best to the team. But at the same time, as for the weight and impact on the team in terms of results, I think Kaká has the edge. Despite the fact that he didn't reach his full potential, he was still more vital for the team imo. The same with Pato, whose presence made a difference so soon. Nesta, by no surprise, had to appear in my list too. Always a reliable spot in our defence and commander of our backline.

1 - Kaká
2 - Ambrosini
3 - Nesta

Honorable mentions: Pato, Inzaghi, Seedorf.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
that would be :

1st Nesta
2nd Ambro
3rd Kaka

after the winter some players came with a great performance:

* Pato
* Pippo

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
AMBRO 50% and KAKA 50%

Interesting question. Even though, I have answered PATO, I should have really answered AMBROSINI !!

Here are the reasons:

He has been the most consistent player through out the season where as PATO only played for quarter part of the season.

And KAKA will also come up in the mix. Our season is practically defined by 4 games.

1 in European SuperCopa, 2 in World Club Cup championship and 1 against INTER the 2nd leg of Scudetto. Look at KAKA's performance in all those 4 matches.

So, I will guess, it will be AMBRO 50% and KAKA 50%.

Last edited:

Schedule