Milan & Inter under Investigation

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Thats a good reason for Galliani to not sign any top forward player. Now he will start saying:We didn't do that, we didn't do this, we are inoccent bla bla bla we can't buy any player until we listen werdict bla bla bla, same as last year.

The Jet

Dovieandi se tov'ya sagat
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva-kaka-pele-MVB-Milan Legends
Kuqezi said:
Thats a good reason for Galliani to not sign any top forward player. Now he will start saying:We didn't do that, we didn't do this, we are inoccent bla bla bla we can't buy any player until we listen werdict bla bla bla, same as last year.

Only last year we actually couldnt sign a player till the verdicts came out. This year we can and we will....I hope!

Seriously tho dunno why people want inter in B. That would be terrible. Italian football needs competition. If we want to reinstate our dominance in the world the big 4 must all be competing. Dont wanna see 3 british teams in the semi-final of the Cl, twas horrible. I think the whole world should pay homage to milan for shuting up the potentially agonizing crap we would have to endure from the english media had one of them won. :cool:

Kakazete

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Rino, M.V.Basten, Baresi, Tassoti, Costacurta and so on..
I pray to Milan god :D That we will stay in serie A and even better ; without minus points!!! This can't happen again, the have Italian football under eye, i bet in spain there is a lot happening or in england. But nooo Italy is a mafia country, we must ruin all what the have :mad: :head: :cry: :(

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Torcida said:
That is true,but it would be great to see inter in serie b....> :D

It would be almost worth it to see their stupid faces after 'the scudetto of honesty'.

'Scudetto of Shit' more like.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's interesting, I guess, we will never have a quiet off season in Italy. As far I remember for 12 years it is always bugged with something or the other, either the strike of referees or rebel by the smaller clubs for not splitting the TV money and shit like this !!

I don't know anymore what to say on all this. Definitely, it did hurt SERIE A big time last year, even I was getting disinterested from it, in fact missed a few non significant matches of MILAN at the end, particularly the last match of MILAN inspite of MILAN's winning of CL.

If this goes on, the credibility of SERIE A will start going down and at the end this will effect the TV money due to lack of interest, which will start creating a catch 22 situation which mean, less money, less skillful players and hence bad league !!

Do we want it to happen??

The answer is NO!!

Solution, set an example by taking extreme measures, even if it is against my MILAN.

This non-sense has to stop and I am pretty mad.

At the same if this is found be falsely architected story for benefit selling news, punish severely the sources which started distributing all this non-sense.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Samir010 said:
Oh shit not again!!! Hope case will be dropped. :(
If they can ruin the part for Maclaren, why can't they do it their own clubs. Great way to take the economy forward, dears.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
ORez said:
If they can ruin the part for Maclaren, why can't they do it their own clubs. Great way to take the economy forward, dears.

:D LOOOL

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
FFS G is hopeless he shouldn't be even linked to some piece of crap like this working for a prestigious club like AC Milan. :rolleyes:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Racial chantings, Milan to be punished too

After Inter last week, Milan too are looking to the closure of one of the sectors responsible for racial chantings during Milan-Empoli and a hefty fine... :head:
Milan fans are not normally like this...the crisis is getting to them like is getting to us.... but no excuse of course for that type of behaviour...

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200743/cmc_114944.html